Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 89152 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2013, 12:53:06 AM »
Thank you :)
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2013, 06:08:46 AM »
K4 - 20

Compared to that:

Spit IX - 20
:rofl
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: April 22, 2013, 07:03:20 AM »
K4's'are faster, climb and accelerate better than 51's' they also turn better at low speeds.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2013, 07:54:12 AM »
Gunnery 10xmuch more difficult and 30mm has a very low ammo count and fire rate.
High speed turning is very limited
Fuel/range limitations
Strong torque to one side
Razor back and bird cage/reduced visibility
Weaker armour, i.e. parts break much more easily

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2013, 08:50:47 AM »

Sorry, Bf109 fans, but the K-4 is pure easy mode.  The gun is slightly hard to hit with, other than that it is pure cake.  It dominates the P-51D so badly at anything other than mud moving and endurance that you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for claiming anything else.

I know it is nice to talk up your skill level and make it as though you're one of the elite players of AH because you use Bf109s, but that is pure fiction if your Bf109 mount is a K-4.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2013, 09:40:48 AM »

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: April 22, 2013, 10:03:20 AM »
Don't be daft Karnak if K4s were are so much 'pure easymode' why is it that the arena is full of P51s and not K4s?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: April 22, 2013, 10:22:15 AM »
if K4s were are so much 'pure easymode' why is it that the arena is full of P51s and not K4s?

The gun is slightly hard to hit with

Slight reordering, and there you go.  IMO Karnak, you're not giving 'slightly hard to hit with' and 'extremely short clip' enough credit.  Ability to hit and kill your target is arguably the single most important part of the game.

The K4 is easy to survive in, relatively difficult to kill in.  That's why it isn't the plane of choice for the average dweeb.  .50s are just simply much much easier to hit the target with in more situations.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: April 22, 2013, 10:29:27 AM »

No!! 

I'll save your thread Snailman! 

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,347727.0.html  <-------- lets go here!   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 22, 2013, 10:30:58 AM »
 :lol  :aok
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #175 on: April 22, 2013, 10:39:27 AM »
Moved
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: Fighter Perk Gain 2012
« Reply #176 on: April 22, 2013, 05:00:27 PM »
Triggered by the recent perk-farming and perk transfer discussions.

As I have all kills and deaths in a chart in detail (so I can see at a glance how many Me 262's were killed by F6F's, for example) I can also determine the nominal fighter perk gain for each model, both in total as well as per kill. Of course I can not account for the perk bonus modifier in effect at that time, and I can not really take in account the mission endings for a specific plane. That's why it's called nominal ;)

Here's a small chart with the top 10 nominal perk gainers of 2012

(Image removed from quote.)

The total nominal perk gain for all fighters was at 2.9 million, with an average perk gain of 1.1 per kill. (Average 'victim' ENY was 12.5, average killer ENY slightly above that.)

The median for 'kills per hour'  for all players in the LW arena is at about 2.3 (with slight variations between different tours). That would mean a nominal fighter perk gain of ~2.5 perks/hour of flight time for the average player. IF we take account the landing bonus and remove pure "2-weekers" we would most likely end up with something like 3 fighter perks/h of flight time for the average player.

I did cross check that value by examining the perk gains since end of January of a randomly determined 100 players and found those results to be at about the same order of magnitude. Only truly above average players would turn out to have a sustained perk gain of more than 6, 7 or 8 perks /hour.

Shhhh Lusche.... cat's outa the bag now!   :O  :confused: :bhead  :noid  :bolt::cheers: )

(I'll throw in my own hijack - If the 190F had a better cannon package, it could be one of (if not) the best attack aircraft and "consistent perk generators" for just attack sorties.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 05:05:22 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #177 on: April 22, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
If it had those things it very well may not be ENY 35.  Frankly, based on Lusche's chart it ought to be ENY 25 like the Spitfire Mk V.
Petals floating by,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2013, 12:27:15 AM »

Sorry, Bf109 fans, but the K-4 is pure easy mode.  The gun is slightly hard to hit with, other than that it is pure cake.  It dominates the P-51D so badly at anything other than mud moving and endurance that you ought to be ashamed of yourselves for claiming anything else.

I know it is nice to talk up your skill level and make it as though you're one of the elite players of AH because you use Bf109s, but that is pure fiction if your Bf109 mount is a K-4.

Lolz.... If so, why is it not more popular? We all know whatever is effective for average players sees high use in the MA. The K4 does not follow this trend is what you say is true.

Lusche, can you pull up the numbers for us? In the 109K, spit 16, and spit 8, what is the average overall KTD for the bottom 10 pilots in each respective aircraft?
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline AirLynx

• Copper Member
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2013, 05:12:42 PM »
Would it be possible to get stats on how often different weapons loadouts are used?