Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 88227 times)

Offline JohnnyHeelz

• Zinc Member
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #315 on: July 19, 2013, 12:07:20 PM »
QFT,         ugh, imagine an island terrain was up?  Flame threads all day today it would be.

The biggest part is still caused by the map. CraterMA has always excessively high GV kills and deaths, because much more players than usual are beign founbd in GVs there, and the average GV kills/hour are skyrocketing in the crater.

Terrains are the limting factor for the Gv game in general. Unlike A2A activity, GV usage is very much varying with the maps.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #316 on: July 19, 2013, 01:39:05 PM »
I've always wanted to do a map with a bunch of islands connected by bridges for the TT.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #317 on: July 19, 2013, 02:26:38 PM »
I've always wanted to do a map with a bunch of islands connected by bridges for the TT.

That would be cool.  Ill help if you want to do it
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #318 on: July 19, 2013, 06:58:52 PM »
That would be cool.  Ill help if you want to do it

I have one started that could be easily converted into that  type of thing. I'll see if I can't dog it up and send you a copy.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #319 on: July 20, 2013, 09:45:19 PM »
random chart of the day

Three new GV and CraterMA being up in LW. The outcome was clear, but the actual numbers are still impressive

From yesterday ~13:00 CEST (about 4 hours before the update went live) to today ~18:00 CEST (about one hour ago), the LW arena witnessed only
- 4,474 air to air kills but at the same time
- 14,453 ground to ground kills!

Here's the graph showing kill distribution for that time:

(Image removed from quote.)

I would like to say, I contributed multiple King Tigers in that G2G Chart. . . -__- Lame JagPanzer is hard to kill from the front, like expected.
Top Gun

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2013, 01:40:22 AM »
Ammo dragged us back to AH. Did the 56th FG reforming increased the P47 useage? I suspect the slight increase in D11 maybe?
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2013, 06:28:36 AM »
Ammo dragged us back to AH. Did the 56th FG reforming increased the P47 useage? I suspect the slight increase in D11 maybe?

The slight increase of D-11 usage is well within the usual limits of variation.
That being said, the current members of the 56th FG had a total share of 21% of all D-11 kills and deaths in tour 161  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2013, 07:46:18 AM »

The slight increase of D-11 usage is well within the usual limits of variation.
That being said, the current members of the 56th FG had a total share of 21% of all D-11 kills and deaths in tour 161  :old:
About 1/3 of all moss6 kills this tour are credited to only 4 players :)
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2013, 07:54:06 AM »
One could argue that most stats & charts from me are kinda "silly".  :noid

At least by the amount of time I had put into it  :lol
I always enjoy your charts.  :aok

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 21, 2013, 07:57:51 AM »
Thank you :)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2013, 09:22:13 AM »
Thx man, good stuff  :old:
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2013, 02:02:37 PM »
random chart of the day

Three new GV and CraterMA being up in LW. The outcome was clear, but the actual numbers are still impressive

From yesterday ~13:00 CEST (about 4 hours before the update went live) to today ~18:00 CEST (about one hour ago), the LW arena witnessed only
- 4,474 air to air kills but at the same time
- 14,453 ground to ground kills!

Here's the graph showing kill distribution for that time:

(Image removed from quote.)

Lusche what is the average sortie time of a GV compared to a Plane. Don;t you think upping a GV Spawn and getting killed in quick succession skews the usage number. Some Vulching occurs but I think it's much less than gv Spawn killing. My point being if 100 people are flying, and 100 people are GV-ing, won't the kills/Deaths favor GVs? would normalizing by the sortie time, give a more acurate estimate of how many people are doing each?  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2013, 02:09:56 PM »
Lusche do you have Stats on who's won the war for the past 4 years?

Something like...
Bishops  X%
Rooks    Y%
Knights  Z%
Who is John Galt?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2013, 02:26:59 PM »
Lusche do you have Stats on who's won the war for the past 4 years?

no.

Lusche what is the average sortie time of a GV compared to a Plane.

The average fighter mode sortie takes between 9-10 minutes, the average vehicle sortie about 5 1/2 minutes

Don;t you think upping a GV Spawn and getting killed in quick succession skews the usage number.

Yes and no. First, my USAGE number doesn't count sorties, it counts kills and deaths.  As such it's in some way more depicting combat activity (And that's why it fails for objects like the B-29 or Ar-234 and Mossie 16). I already explained earlier that the very high USAGE of GV on CraterMA is also a result of the very high K/H they attain in the crater itself. (Generally ,GV have a K/H about twice as high than fighter/attacker, but it varies tremendously by terrain and combat opportunities)

A "usage" in the true sense of the word would indeed have to track time in each plane/gv, but that isn't possible for me. I can do that only for the different game modes (fighter/attack/bomber/gv) and that only for each full tour.

USAGE as I define it is juts a crutch, which works fine for comparing fighters with each other and GV with each other. It's not exactly well working as a direct comparison between fighters and GV, but can also show trends there if you compare them to each other over greater spans of time. You will be able to make out trends. Of course I also cross reference usage numbers with times spend in modes as well as the average K/H, K/S and so on.

My point being if 100 people are flying, and 100 people are GV-ing

Just FYI, if you look at it over the span of one tour, the AH community spends about 25% of it's time in GV. The actual momentary number will vary greatly depending on map being up and time of the day.

That being said, I really would LOVE the return of sortie stats. It would be tremendously helpful in analyzing bomber usage and especially performance (survivability in particular, as many bombers try to evade any hostile contact so that K/D is almost useless in that context)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:35:36 PM by Lusche »

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #329 on: July 23, 2013, 10:10:48 AM »
no.

The average fighter mode sortie takes between 9-10 minutes, the average vehicle sortie about 5 1/2 minutes

Yes and no. First, my USAGE number doesn't count sorties, it counts kills and deaths.  As such it's in some way more depicting combat activity (And that's why it fails for objects like the B-29 or Ar-234 and Mossie 16). I already explained earlier that the very high USAGE of GV on CraterMA is also a result of the very high K/H they attain in the crater itself. (Generally ,GV have a K/H about twice as high than fighter/attacker, but it varies tremendously by terrain and combat opportunities)

A "usage" in the true sense of the word would indeed have to track time in each plane/gv, but that isn't possible for me. I can do that only for the different game modes (fighter/attack/bomber/gv) and that only for each full tour.

USAGE as I define it is juts a crutch, which works fine for comparing fighters with each other and GV with each other. It's not exactly well working as a direct comparison between fighters and GV, but can also show trends there if you compare them to each other over greater spans of time. You will be able to make out trends. Of course I also cross reference usage numbers with times spend in modes as well as the average K/H, K/S and so on.

Just FYI, if you look at it over the span of one tour, the AH community spends about 25% of it's time in GV. The actual momentary number will vary greatly depending on map being up and time of the day.

That being said, I really would LOVE the return of sortie stats. It would be tremendously helpful in analyzing bomber usage and especially performance (survivability in particular, as many bombers try to evade any hostile contact so that K/D is almost useless in that context)

Thanks Lusche  :aok
Who is John Galt?