Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 88208 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #375 on: September 29, 2013, 06:44:46 PM »
Wonder if the Tempest and 262 will follow the trend and swap places again.

What about the % of kills among the hangar queens? The C202, A6M2, P-40's, and some of the other 30-40 ENY fighters we rarely see in the skies?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 29, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »
What about the % of kills among the hangar queens? The C202, A6M2, P-40's, and some of the other 30-40 ENY fighters we rarely see in the skies?

Well, for the start, earlier in this thread (klick me) I showed usage (=k+d) by ENY for 2012.

Generally spoken, the bottom 25 fighters are coming close to have the same number of kills total as the #1 fighter, the P-51D
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #377 on: September 29, 2013, 07:20:36 PM »
Those poor forgotten planes.  :cry

Wonder which hangar queen has the most kills. Kind of like the light weight champion.

Or even, who the leading planes in kills and K/D per ENY are. Which 5 ENY plane has most kills and which has best K/D. Which 10 ENY plane has most kills and which has best K/D. Etc etc.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 29, 2013, 07:29:55 PM »
Wonder which hangar queen has the most kills. Kind of like the light weight champion.

We would need a definition of 'hangar queen' first. Thinking of it, 'hangar queen' and 'most kills' is a little bit contradictory  :D

Or even, who the leading planes in kills and K/D per ENY are. Which 5 ENY plane has most kills and which has best K/D. Which 10 ENY plane has most kills and which has best K/D. Etc etc.

That's somewhat difficult to track over the years, as ENY values are changing over time. I could do that at a later time for the usage since the last ENY chnages a few tours ago. Was about to do something like that anyway, as I planned to analyse ENY changes & USAGE.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #379 on: September 29, 2013, 07:48:27 PM »
We would need a definition of 'hangar queen' first. Thinking of it, 'hangar queen' and 'most kills' is a little bit contradictory  :D

Oh you know, those planes you see in the hangar and think "I had no idea we had that!"  :D

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 29, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
Oh you know, those planes you see in the hangar and think "I had no idea we had that!"  :D

:lol

Never happened to me since my 'two weeks'. Last tour I had kills in 96 different planes and GV  :joystick:  :D

Offline MWL

• Nickel Member
« Reply #381 on: September 30, 2013, 04:39:42 AM »
Lusche,

Thank you.

Regards,

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2013, 06:53:39 AM »
Those poor forgotten planes.  :cry

I actually wonder whether HT couldn't make more of the achievements/rep/star system in this way.

I flew a Macchi today, for the first time since encountering AH, just to get the damn Italian lieutenant award.

La 7s need no help, the Ki 43 is a TON of fun, but other less-loved planes could benefit from having more achievements associated with them.

("I r teh world's first eight-star general, for I fly the Kate exclusively...")

Might need to re-brand to make it happen though... "Achievements in AH 2.x are not valide in AH 3.0...."
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 06, 2013, 07:52:37 AM »
was bored today, so I made another fancy chart:

Tank Diversity
(No, 'Diversity' is not an old, old wooden ship)

Being introduced only lately, the shares of the Jagdpanzers will be greater by the end of the year than depicted.

Offline bangsbox

• Silver Member
« Reply #384 on: October 07, 2013, 04:18:38 PM »
was bored today, so I made another fancy chart:

Tank Diversity
(No, 'Diversity' is not an old, old wooden ship)

(Image removed from quote.)

Being introduced only lately, the shares of the Jagdpanzers will be greater by the end of the year than depicted.

Where is this old wooden ship posted snail?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 19, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »
Avergage MA Bomber Altitudes

... is one thing I would like to know, but unfortunately there is no way to find out  ;)

So I kept a log about at which altitudes I was killing level bombers in the MA during the past 30 days. As such it's of course not representative for the whole arena at all, and says at least as much about my own gameplay as it does about the bombers. Nevertheless it might be interesting to some:

Shown are air-to-air kill exclusively, ground to air kills are excluded. Top left chart shows allkilled level bombers, followed by charts on the most numerous victims of mine.
It should also be noted that I have encountered a lot more bombers at 30K+ which survived my attacks than at any other altitude range.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #386 on: October 19, 2013, 08:16:36 PM »
No Ar234, Ki-67 or Mosquito Mk XVI?
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 19, 2013, 08:23:33 PM »
No Ar234, Ki-67 or Mosquito Mk XVI?

Yes, but they weren't amongst 'the most numerous ones'. For example there was only one Arado killed by me in that 30 days. The bombers charted above made up a total of 89 % of all my a2a level bomber kills during that time.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:25:13 PM by Lusche »

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #388 on: October 19, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »
Those stats are very surprising to me.  I would never have guessed that so many people would go above 20k in bombers.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: October 19, 2013, 10:07:35 PM »
Who the hell takes a B-26 above 20K?
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"