Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 89167 times)

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #735 on: February 21, 2016, 07:10:46 AM »
Look Snailman posted a a chart that has the f4U as Easy mode...

Does that mean the 109K4 is even more "easy mode"? Who knew? Besides me, I mean. And the P-38J and Ta-152 are the most "easy mode" fighters in the game! Why aren't they perked?

Lusche, why did you leave all the Japanese rides off the second chart?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 21, 2016, 07:16:55 AM »

There simply weren't any in the top or bottom 10.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #737 on: February 21, 2016, 07:56:55 AM »
. . . And the P-38J and Ta-152 are the most "easy mode" fighters in the game! Why aren't they perked? . . .

Keep in mind most of the top players in these planes are highly skilled pickers and often fly with support players.  Not that they are good in other modes as well but you want find them in a furball unless they are picking.  In other words they are skilled in selecting low risk fights.

Note, picking is not a bad word.  I pick, and most everybody else does as well.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #738 on: February 21, 2016, 10:45:50 AM »
Does that mean the 109K4 is even more "easy mode"? Who knew? Besides me, I mean. And the P-38J and Ta-152 are the most "easy mode" fighters in the game! Why aren't they perked?

K4 is easy mode in any kind of fight....it's gun is just not easy mode like the LA7s you fly.

TA152 and P38J probably have a higher K/D then most others because they have more appeal for fighting instead of base taking (where a lot of deaths to P38L's happen)

TA152 is also a monster if it is above an enemy...there are few better at BnZ then a 152....and I'm sure they also have high K/D....oh look the F4U4 and Tempest :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #739 on: February 21, 2016, 12:29:41 PM »
Yeh, I also suspect quite a big number Me163 deaths against bombers is due to collisions with the target. Misjudging flight paths, drone warps and reaching compression at the worst possible moment...and so on.

Don't forget blowing up on landing.... :old:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #740 on: February 21, 2016, 12:34:39 PM »
Not just collisions, but I have killshot myself multiple times in the 163 and 262.   
By getting too close, you can fly through the 30mm explosions and the bomber keeps on going.  :bhead
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #741 on: February 21, 2016, 12:45:08 PM »
P47D11 is easy mode! The stats prove it! :old:

Totally not fair that one of the best planes in AH is ENY 35. Just imagine the horror if we had a p47 razorback with a paddle blade prop - at least I would have something to spend my Fighter perks on.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #742 on: February 21, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
What surprises me is the Ta-152's relatively low bomber KTD. Granted it's no 262-esque death-cone, but it's still a very effective anti-bomber package. Especially given its generous ammunition load.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #743 on: February 21, 2016, 02:06:39 PM »
What surprises me is the Ta-152's relatively low bomber KTD.

What could have an influence is the mission profile. The Ta is one of the planes of choice for intercepting ultra high buffs, which is significantly more difficult. Other fighters like the Tempest, F4U-C, Moss, 190A8 etc are rarely found at altitudes beyond 25K.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #744 on: February 21, 2016, 02:47:59 PM »
I got a news flash for you guys there is no such thing as easy mode whats an easy mode plane for one player is not for another it's all in the matter of perspective
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #745 on: February 21, 2016, 03:21:57 PM »
I got a news flash for you guys there is no such thing as easy mode whats an easy mode plane for one player is not for another it's all in the matter of perspective
Respectfully Disagree, It's not a matter of player to player.....almost all planes have a WAY to fly them Easy mode and rack up kills. Hell the P40 is a HELLUVA bnz bird so if you get a lot of alt over top a furball....the P40 becomes easy mode.

My pet peeve planes are F4U's/Brewsters....because IMO they are the easiest planes to fly in game, that's where your argument comes into play.

My limited experience flying all the "turny" bird planes....the Brew is by far the most simple. And before someone brings up the "limited" portion, I don't fly them because I don't get hardly any challenge while flying them.

Hogs are just P51s with better moves...simple as that. If I had to pick one non perk plane to DA the entire plane set...it would be a 1A, spit 16,KI84 or La7....and saying that I think if I could 1v1 myself, the 1A vs Spit 16....the hog would win, I still think the spit is an easier ride for a new player but once you understand the potential of a hogs flaps and rudder....it's amazing. KI84 would beat La7....LA7 would beat Hog....KI84 vs spit 16 would be a good fight same with Hog vs KI84 but I don't think the KI84 has enough vertical like the LA would against the hog.

If you ask "Who the best F4U pilots are in the game?" half would probably be people who fly it either in the horde or from the advantage....which is fine but that doesn't make them "Good". The people I consider the best pilots in this game normally are getting kills from the disadvantage, out numbered out gunned.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #746 on: February 21, 2016, 03:56:16 PM »
I think allot is skill level..if you put me in the most "easy mode" aircraft and you in the most difficult aircraft to fly what ever that maybe is..your skill will beat my advantage almost every time...if you know how to suck me into your kinda fight
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline fracca

• Zinc Member
« Reply #747 on: February 21, 2016, 05:44:32 PM »
Lusche do you have stats on WW1? As in total players per month or total arena kills by month? Traffic stats mainly.
Colonic

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #748 on: February 23, 2016, 06:06:48 PM »
Lusche do you have stats on WW1? As in total players per month or total arena kills by month? Traffic stats mainly.

I will see what I can do for you, but no promises. Somewhat limited spare time these days means I concentrated on the LA arena stats (which represents like 90% of the AH players activity).
Maybe next weekend...

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #749 on: February 23, 2016, 06:41:38 PM »
Respectfully Disagree, It's not a matter of player to player.....almost all planes have a WAY to fly them Easy mode and rack up kills. Hell the P40 is a HELLUVA bnz bird so if you get a lot of alt over top a furball....the P40 becomes easy mode.

My pet peeve planes are F4U's/Brewsters....because IMO they are the easiest planes to fly in game, that's where your argument comes into play.

My limited experience flying all the "turny" bird planes....the Brew is by far the most simple. And before someone brings up the "limited" portion, I don't fly them because I don't get hardly any challenge while flying them.

Hogs are just P51s with better moves...simple as that. If I had to pick one non perk plane to DA the entire plane set...it would be a 1A, spit 16,KI84 or La7....and saying that I think if I could 1v1 myself, the 1A vs Spit 16....the hog would win, I still think the spit is an easier ride for a new player but once you understand the potential of a hogs flaps and rudder....it's amazing. KI84 would beat La7....LA7 would beat Hog....KI84 vs spit 16 would be a good fight same with Hog vs KI84 but I don't think the KI84 has enough vertical like the LA would against the hog.

If you ask "Who the best F4U pilots are in the game?" half would probably be people who fly it either in the horde or from the advantage....which is fine but that doesn't make them "Good". The people I consider the best pilots in this game normally are getting kills from the disadvantage, out numbered out gunned.

A P-40 can only BnZ typical late war birds for at most 3 passes and then the hunter becomes the hunted.   Not too many choose the P-40 to pick furballs for this reason.   There is little margin for error and no way to outrun 90% of the plane set.   The P-40 is for a player that wants to fight.   Or for showoffs.  :D
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."