Author Topic: Lusches AH Stats Megathread  (Read 88175 times)

Offline BBQsam

• Nickel Member
Re: Lusches AH Stats Megathread
« Reply #885 on: August 05, 2017, 08:59:21 PM »
Snailman,
Just to let you know on my end all your pics you posted here on this megathread before April 16, 2017 show the following, that is the pic is missing:

"PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING"

----------

ps  I miss your  3-passes-3 bombers-dead experten 163 flying
 :salute
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 09:06:09 PM by BBQsam »
"I have really only one simple rule,
Give more to the game than you take away."
Zoney  December 23, 2009  ahbbs
--------------------------------------------------
<Salute> Pipz    September 27, 2017   RIP

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 06, 2017, 02:26:39 AM »
Snailman,
Just to let you know on my end all your pics you posted here on this megathread before April 16, 2017 show the following, that is the pic is missing

I know. That's Photobucket, which wants me to pay 400€ to enable hotlinking again.  :mad:

I have saved most of the pictures and possibly can recreate all of the rest, but I will reupload only specific charts on request.  :old:

Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #887 on: August 06, 2017, 06:08:55 AM »

but I will reupload only specific charts on request.  :old:

All of them  :old:
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 06, 2017, 06:25:44 AM »

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #889 on: August 06, 2017, 06:27:27 AM »
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #890 on: August 06, 2017, 07:58:06 AM »
and yet our timid tank driver will not charge a V base with only wirbles on it...
The other day, a V-base with no acks, all VH down, and 3 wirbs guarding the flag, while the rooks have 2 M3's waiting. Not a single rook tank charged in to smack the wirbs, they just kept their remote camp positions with engines off. I may not understand the ground war, heck I dont even know what is the "forward" key since the driving controls have changed, but from a plane circling above and eating 20mm from the wirbles it just seemed wrong.

Yes, I have seen this before.  Some people set not getting towered as the highest priority.  I do not.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #891 on: August 25, 2017, 02:00:47 PM »
Meta  :old:

As you know, I used to determine plane 'usage' by simply adding kills and deaths to get a ballpark estimate, as sortie numbers aren't published. (Actually, total sortie time would often be even more meaningful)
With the sortie percentages of tour 210 being posted today, I could check how my method holds up. Here the top 20 fighters by both methods:

Generally, bomb trucks score a bit higher when ranked by sorties instead of (K+D), but the results are (in my opinion) still reasonably close.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #892 on: August 25, 2017, 02:09:20 PM »
Certain intangibles might also come into play.

I was going to make a comparison between some of them but I the deaths of kills+deaths is throwing my thinking off. I wonder how that compares with just kills (not deaths)?

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #893 on: August 26, 2017, 11:09:53 PM »
Meta  :old:

As you know, I used to determine plane 'usage' by simply adding kills and deaths to get a ballpark estimate, as sortie numbers aren't published. (Actually, total sortie time would often be even more meaningful)
With the sortie percentages of tour 210 being posted today, I could check how my method holds up. Here the top 20 fighters by both methods:

(Image removed from quote.)

Generally, bomb trucks score a bit higher when ranked by sorties instead of (K+D), but the results are (in my opinion) still reasonably close.
Yak 3 is for sure a better ride then the LA7...but the perk value would say otherwise.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #894 on: August 27, 2017, 12:12:21 PM »
Yak 3 better than la7? More nimble perhaps but the la7s better guns and speed make it more dangerous. A mini tempest down low.

Offline TDeacon

• Silver Member
« Reply #895 on: August 27, 2017, 12:13:55 PM »
Are these stats an indication of aircraft quality, or instead an indication of what the horde players typically fly (...)?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #896 on: August 27, 2017, 12:26:13 PM »
Are these stats an indication of aircraft quality, or instead an indication of what the horde players typically fly (...)?

All of it, and some more  :D

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #897 on: August 27, 2017, 12:52:08 PM »
Heres a question... which plane do you fear the most? To me its the K4. Despite is relatively lower usage and significant ballistics and visibility limitations, when in the hands of a skilled player can almost always gain the advantage. Unfortunately when I fly it i have much less success with it. The ENY level seems too high for skilled players and too low for new ones.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #898 on: August 27, 2017, 02:56:29 PM »
Heres a question... which plane do you fear the most? To me its the K4. Despite is relatively lower usage and significant ballistics and visibility limitations, when in the hands of a skilled player can almost always gain the advantage. Unfortunately when I fly it i have much less success with it. The ENY level seems too high for skilled players and too low for new ones.

For me it's not about fear but annoyance. And that plane is the 190D. Less of these planes and you will have much better all around fights. This plane simply encourages HO and run for 90% of the players who fly it. Super E planes like the 190D are the most deadly aircraft because if flown right no one should be able to catch you. It's a good reason why it has 1000 more kills but equal K/D to the P47M. The turny birds like the spit16 and La7 have a lower K/D because they are more prone to turn and be in the middle of a furball. The 190D pilots don't get into this situation as often. The P47M doesn't roll as well nor has the acceleration  which makes the 190D better overall as a  fighter.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:58:02 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #899 on: August 27, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »
Id have to agree that the 190d is the most annoying. The 47m can be whittled down Energy wise whereas the 190d is a top tier climber.