Author Topic: He111 is HERE!!!!!!!!  (Read 25703 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: He111 is HERE!!!!!!!!
« Reply #435 on: October 26, 2013, 11:57:12 AM »
ooooh!!! i love alternative history!!!

Evil Empire? Lets see, an Austrian Prince (Ferdinand) gets killed by a Serbian, and this justifies England and France taking all of Germany's colonies and SHRINKING Germany's homeland? England was famous for 'stealing' land from the whole world by the way. Germany was still WITHIN ITS PRE-WW1 BORDERS WHEN ENGLAND DECLARED WAR IN WW2. Oh, and USSR, under Stalin, took the other half of Poland, which they had no territorial claims to, yet not a word from England or France, they only declared war on Germany not Russia. And after ww2, England and FRANCE lost their power, most of the world declared INDEPENDENCE from England. USA already had in 1775 and it took until 1783 to get England off the continent - check USA hero's on USA money, most of them fought England.

Well maybe Knoke was going much faster than his target and interpreted it wrong, speculative informantion.
In our game the spit DOES EVERYTHING BETTER, SPEED, CLIMB, ROLL, etc etc... why doesn't Knoke mention any of those?
Oh and when it became an altitude contest, the 109E's were coming in higher by like 2 or 3k.
seriously? better work on that reading comprehension problem there ace. Spitfire MK1 numpty...
Heinz Knoke  flying a Me 109 E4s with II/JG 52 over England in May 1941 talking of spitfires:

Ok ok, fuel tanks were invented, I still don't see them on any 'modern fighter' at the time of early 1940, Battle for Britain...
NO MENTION OF THE REST OF THE LIST? A PAGE AGO, IT WAS 'SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE OF THE SPIT OVER THE HURI THAT SAVED ENGLAND???
the spits and hurricanes didn't need drop tanks, they needed the speed to get to altitude and intercept incoming luftwaffe aircraft. and the luftwaffe was short sighted (a typical attribute due to the nazi command structure) about the needs of the fighters over britain. 109s sometimes carried drop tanks in africa and the mediterranean.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Franz Von Werra

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #436 on: October 26, 2013, 12:03:38 PM »
Whatever Karnak, you are an extreme pro-English nationalist, and you try to bend 'right' to be on their side.
Germany went through Belgium to get to France, and later England, and you know it.
Since when did England EVER respect another countries borders?

Brief history:
England and France entered a war with Germany (ww1), SUPPOSIVELY, because a Serbian killed an Austrian Prince, REALLY IT WAS TO GRAB MORE LAND, England and France had meat-grinded the front line IN VAIN, and so then England and France LIE and USA comes in and Germany Surrenders. Then England and France DEMAND PAYMENT, and steal parts of Germany's home country AND take all colonies, AND make them pay 'reparations' TAX for 15 years sending the WHOLE WORLD INTO ECONOMIC DEPRESION (1929) until Hitler said "NO MORE!" in the 30's. In the meantime, FRANCE builds a wall to keep the Germans away in Eastern France. So before France's Maginot Line was completed, northeast France, Germany went around the side through Belgium AND Luxembourg.
So keep lieing Karnak, and try to make this about me, its about you and your trying to JUSTIFY England and France stealing land and enslaving other countries - which England and France were doing, from 'colonizing' Ireland (closest neighbor), to Africa to Asia and to the Americas. Your nationalist expanding nation was countered by Japan doing the same thing.
And only till Germany And Hitler did the English era of enslaving this world, end.

How do you like USA's 4th of July Holiday Karnak? ITS ABOUT KICKING YOUR ENSLAVING COUNTRY OFF THE CONTINENT!  :aok
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:12:31 PM by Franz Von Werra »
fuel burn 1x please! - '1x Wednesdays?'

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 26, 2013, 12:06:03 PM »
 :rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Franz Von Werra

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #438 on: October 26, 2013, 12:11:20 PM »
Hey, Twinkie (Irene)

uhh, the luft being in Africa and Mediterranean WAS AFTER the battle of Britain... Duh! Luft had drop tanks by then  :D

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:19:46 PM by Franz Von Werra »

Offline Franz Von Werra

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #439 on: October 26, 2013, 12:16:29 PM »

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #440 on: October 26, 2013, 12:27:42 PM »
ONE DOLLAH TO MAKE YOU HOLLAH!!!

This thread has been very entertaining.  I predict a moderator's presence very soon.   :rofl

So.... about the '111.   :D

oh... and btw.... GOD SAVE THE QUEEN AND MAY BISMARK CHOKE ON FRENCH FRIES AND POLISH SAUSAGE!!!   oh wait....   
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #441 on: October 26, 2013, 12:37:35 PM »
Seriously Schlowy, how poorly trained were German pilots and/or backward aviation technology that a spitfire with engine problems shoots down a bf 109.

S/L Colin Gray, with No. 81 Squadron flying Spitfire IXs in North Africa:

We were just taking off from Paddington for a diversionary sweep when the airfield was attacked without any warning whatsoever by a gaggle of bomb-carrying Focke Wulf 190s. Half a dozen of us were airborne, but the rest were still on the runway when the bombs fell, but fortunately they did not do any serious damage. I was about to land back again with a duff engine, but when I saw the bombs fall I immediately set off in hot pursuit of the invaders. I did not have much hope of catching them as the 190s had the legs on us at ground level and they had a head start from their dive, not to mention my duff engine. I chased them up the Beja road towards Tabarka, but the further we went the further they got ahead, so I eventually gave up the attempt and turned back for home. Just as I completed my turn I saw another aircraft coming towards me at high speed, and as he flashed past I recognized a 109G2. He also obviously recognized me as hostile because he immediately pulled into a screaming left-hand turn and attempted to dogfight. This was a big mistake because there was no way a 109 could turn inside a Spitfire. It took only a few minutes to get on his tail and a short burst with cannon and machine-guns produced much smoke, glycol, and large chunks falling off. The pilot immediately pulled up and bailed out, but we were still close to the ground, and although his parachute appeared to stream, it did not open before the poor beggar hit the ground. Almost at the same time I heard a yell over the R/T from Paul Hagger announcing that he too had also just knocked down another 109. (Uffz. Gottfried Saam & Flg. Karl Ruppman of II./JG 53 killed)

Group Captain Colin Gray DSO, DFC, Spitfire Patrol, p. 111.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:39:36 PM by thrila »
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #442 on: October 26, 2013, 12:38:54 PM »
Hey, Twinkie (Irene)

uhh, the luft being in Africa and Mediterranean WAS AFTER the battle of Britain... Duh! Luft had drop tanks by then  :D
you really need to work on that low IQ ace. never said anything about before or after battle of britain. what i did say was 109s sometimes carried drop tanks in africa and the mediterranean. i can be more specific if you wish, but i fear your disability may hinder your ability to understand anything.
jarhed  

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #443 on: October 26, 2013, 12:38:59 PM »
Evil Empire? Lets see, an Austrian Prince (Ferdinand) gets killed by a Serbian, and this justifies England and France taking all of Germany's colonies and SHRINKING Germany's homeland? England was famous for 'stealing' land from the whole world by the way. Germany was still WITHIN ITS PRE-WW1 BORDERS WHEN ENGLAND DECLARED WAR IN WW2. Oh, and USSR, under Stalin, took the other half of Poland, which they had no territorial claims to, yet not a word from England or France, they only declared war on Germany not Russia. And after ww2, England and FRANCE lost their power, most of the world declared INDEPENDENCE from England. USA already had in 1775 and it took until 1783 to get England off the continent - check USA hero's on USA money, most of them fought England.

Ah I see, a died in the wool Brit-bashing racist with half an education and a quarter of a clue. There have been many Empires in human history, it's what those countries did with those empires that is the measure of good and evil. The British Empire spread industrialization, healthcare, civilization and most importantly democracy to the world. Yes independence was granted to most colonies after the war and a good many of those chose to remain in the commonwealth and maintain the templates of government and administration set down by the British.

Then there's the Nazi Empire, which didn't last so long but did spread beyond its own borders quite violently when they had enough military power. Let's examine their philosophy by way of contrast shall we: enslavement, forced labour, racial extermination, extermination of the mentally ill, the disabled, eugenics, a hierarchical power system promoting the most cruel and ruthless, with nothing to keep it in check. A nation convinced they were superior by a bunch of contriving viscous bullboys preying on what Jonathan Meades described as the 'tragically obedient' German people (of the time).

The funniest part in all of this, Schlowy, is how you fantasize you'd be a noble fighter pilot under this regime. With your intellect you'd be lucky if they let you dig roads.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #444 on: October 26, 2013, 12:41:23 PM »
The funniest part in all of this, Schlowy, is how you fantasies you'd be a noble fighter pilot under this regime. With your intellect you'd be lucky if they let you dig roads.
dammit shida, do i have to start watching out for your posts too?  :furious  now i have to clean coffee off my desk again, almost choked on it....  :rofl   :lol   :rofl   :lol   :rofl   :lol
jarhed  

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #445 on: October 26, 2013, 12:50:20 PM »
The funniest part in all of this, Schlowy, is how you fantasize you'd be a noble fighter pilot under this regime. With your intellect you'd be lucky if they let you dig roads.

I'd be surprised, that if schlowy was around in the 1930s, that upon walking into a careers office he wouldn't accidentally sign up himself up to the nancy party.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 12:53:28 PM by thrila »
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #446 on: October 26, 2013, 02:51:20 PM »
Whatever Karnak, you are an extreme pro-English nationalist, and you try to bend 'right' to be on their side.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #447 on: October 26, 2013, 03:14:13 PM »
Germany went through Belgium to get to France, and later England, and you know it.
Since when did England EVER respect another countries borders?

Brief history:
England and France entered a war with Germany (ww1), SUPPOSIVELY, because a Serbian killed an Austrian Prince, REALLY IT WAS TO GRAB MORE LAND, England and France had meat-grinded the front line IN VAIN, and so then England and France LIE and USA comes in and Germany Surrenders.
A rather gross misrepresentation of what happened.  Germany was no victim, nor was the United Kingdom as both were itching for a fight.  Germany because they wanted their place in the sun and the UK because they felt their naval superiority was being challenged and that put their empire and nation at risk.  The assassination of the Archduke was an excuse by Germany and the treaty the UK had guaranteeing Belgian neutrality was used as an excuse by the UK.  Are you familiar with the "Dear Nicky, Dear Willy" letters?

Then England and France DEMAND PAYMENT
Yup, that was a catastrophic error on their part and was flat out wrong.  They ought to have listened to Woodrow Wilson.

and steal parts of Germany's home country AND take all colonies,
Took the German colonies, yes.  As I said earlier though, they ought to have freed them, and their own colonies.  As to stealing parts of Germany, that is how things were back then.  I don't see you protesting the German's having taking Alsace-Lorrainne from France in 1871.  That isn't to justify it, but rather to point out how silly you look for singling out the French and British for that kind of thing.

AND make them pay 'reparations' TAX for 15 years sending the WHOLE WORLD INTO ECONOMIC DEPRESION (1929)
What?  You think the absurdly unjust reperations caused the crash of '29?  Go talk to some economists.  Seriously.

until Hitler said "NO MORE!" in the 30's. In the meantime, FRANCE builds a wall to keep the Germans away in Eastern France. So before France's Maginot Line was completed, northeast France, Germany went around the side through Belgium AND Luxembourg.
What justified Germany attacking Poland?  France and the UK both made it quite clear that if Germany attacked Poland they would be forced to declare war on Germany.

So keep lieing Karnak, and try to make this about me, its about you and your trying to JUSTIFY England and France stealing land and enslaving other countries - which England and France were doing, from 'colonizing' Ireland (closest neighbor), to Africa to Asia and to the Americas. Your nationalist expanding nation was countered by Japan doing the same thing.
And only till Germany And Hitler did the English era of enslaving this world, end.
Erm, you're giving credit to Hitler for a completely unintended consequence of WWII.  Pax Britannia was dealt its mortal blow by WWII but that was certainly not Hitler's intention.  Hitler liked the British and considered them fellow Germanics.  The collapse of colonialism was a very good thing, but to credit Germany and/or Japan with that is absurd as they were both intent on setting up their own colonial systems, WWII being the result.

How do you like USA's 4th of July Holiday Karnak? ITS ABOUT KICKING YOUR ENSLAVING COUNTRY OFF THE CONTINENT!  :aok
I like the 4th of July quite well, thank you.  The British refused us our seats in Parliament so we took appropriate action.  I quite agree with Thomas Jefferson that government exists at the consent of the governed.  Mohandas Gandhi was also correct in his actions against British rule.  That doesn't mean I have to hate the British though, just like WWII doesn't mean I have to hate the Germans and Japanese or the Cold War doesn't mean I have to hate the Russians or Islamic terrorism doesn't mean I have to hate muslims.  I find hate to be a destructive and limiting emotion.

You have some pretty serious delusions about my view of the British.

Another thing that you don't seem to understand is that all of the bad stuff the British did does not make OK the bad stuff that the Germans did.  You are awfully fond of "defending" the German record by bringing up British evils.  That isn't actually a defense, but rather an effort to distract attention away from the indefensible German actions.  The fact that the British were on the right side in WWII seems to cause you a lot of anguish.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #448 on: October 26, 2013, 03:45:07 PM »
Ah I see, a died in the wool Brit-bashing racist with half an education and a quarter of a clue. There have been many Empires in human history, it's what those countries did with those empires that is the measure of good and evil. The British Empire spread industrialization, healthcare, civilization and most importantly democracy to the world. Yes independence was granted to most colonies after the war and a good many of those chose to remain in the commonwealth and maintain the templates of government and administration set down by the British.

Then there's the Nazi Empire, which didn't last so long but did spread beyond its own borders quite violently when they had enough military power. Let's examine their philosophy by way of contrast shall we: enslavement, forced labour, racial extermination, extermination of the mentally ill, the disabled, eugenics, a hierarchical power system promoting the most cruel and ruthless, with nothing to keep it in check. A nation convinced they were superior by a bunch of contriving viscous bullboys preying on what Jonathan Meades described as the 'tragically obedient' German people (of the time).

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
5/5 for accuracy and comedy.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #449 on: October 26, 2013, 04:09:24 PM »
Kommando Nowotny