Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 104613 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #585 on: November 18, 2017, 08:06:16 PM »
Welcome Back to the Pen Blauv!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #586 on: November 20, 2017, 08:56:28 AM »
You guys are gonna need a new slopp bucket with all the new members in the pen!  :salute
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #587 on: November 21, 2017, 08:54:26 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving-It's Squad Night!!!

It's time to gather to gather and be thankful for everything.  The table will be set with all the trimmings sliced roast red guy with extra whiny gravy, some mashed GV taters, Razor's mean beans with extra bacon, and of course Ra's world famous CV crunch pie.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider tries to sneak into the 3 star lounge again with fake ID.  See you fellas tonight for the party.

Oink

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:56:40 AM by waystin2 »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2017, 08:30:31 AM »
Squad Night Tonight!  Let's start the Horrible Days err I mean Holidays off right with a great big party.  All the red guys are invited and the Pigs can eat as many as they want to!  The fun starts at 8PM EST and lasts until Junky wins the Limbo contest.  See you Pigs tonight...

Oink

Friends & Visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2017, 08:52:51 AM »
Winter Wear-It's Squad night!!!

Put on your winter wear and get ready to go hunting for red guys.  It's squad night!  Wear something sparkley so they don't run away.  See picture of Syko below for reference (ewwww....)  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Beemer admits he is an Aqua-Velva man.  See you swine tonight.

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #590 on: December 19, 2017, 09:23:46 AM »
Merry Pigsmas-It's Squad Night!!!

Time to gather round the fool log and spend time with your swine family. We will exchange check six calls, insults, and bad advice in lieu of gifts. This get together is BYOB so please come less than sober. Syko will dress up as Santa Pig and all the good and bad little pigs can sit on his lap and tell them what they want for Pigsmas (I asked him to wash it after several of us got that weird rash last year). The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until someone loses all control of bodily functions. See you Pigs tonight for the party!

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #591 on: December 19, 2017, 12:13:58 PM »
Merry Pigsmas  :rofl

:pray Wishing you all very, very merry and safe Christmas and Happy Piggy Year!!!   :cheers:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #592 on: December 19, 2017, 12:32:17 PM »
 :D :D :D

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #593 on: December 26, 2017, 09:54:37 AM »
The Swinal Countdown-It's Squad night!!!

The very last squad night of 2017 will be held tonight. Don't miss this last chance to gather with your fellow swine and give bad advice to each other, insult our friends dressing and eating habits, and come up with horribly bad plans. The red guys will be beaten mercilessly, their stuff will be broken and taken from them. Any Pig caught sober during this celebration will immediately be sent to the liquor store to buy a case of Zima. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Junky suggest another one of his totally insane M3 resupply missions. See you Pigs tonight.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:22:38 AM by waystin2 »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #594 on: December 26, 2017, 11:16:52 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #595 on: January 07, 2018, 10:40:37 AM »
Modo was spotted in the Pen last night.  Welcome home brother!  :aok

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #596 on: January 09, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »
That's Cold-It's Squad Night!!!

Bundle up and join your bacon buddies in the melee arena for some fun tonight.  The red guys will be be left out in the cold as the Pigs bring the heat non-stop in their best winter fashions.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until someone has frozen snot on their face.  See you swine tonight for the party!

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2018, 09:16:18 AM »
PIG Time-It's Squad Night!!!

We've had enough, We are getting out
To the city, the big big city
We will be a big noise with all the Pig boys
There's so much stuff We will own
And we will pray to a Pig god
As we kneel in the Pig church
PIG time
We're on our way-We're making it
Pig time Pig time
We've got to make it show yeah
Pig time Pig time
So much larger than life
Pig time!

The Fun Starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider realizes he is the reason we put One Way Only signs on carrier decks.  See you Pigs tonight for the party. 

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
Kinda like We built this city with pigs that fight.......

Man now that's gonna play in my head while I build my terrains....derping Starship!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #599 on: January 30, 2018, 10:23:29 AM »
Pull the pack together and crush them-It's squad night!!!

Time to gather our strength and hunt red dars, crush Bishop and knight pilot and GV concentrations where ever they are found.  I will hold on runway or in tower so they we can group up for massive assaults on who ever we decide to punish.  At least until ADD kicks in.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Ra says Hello Piggies....

See you swine tonight!

Friends and visitors are always welcome!  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:28:07 AM by waystin2 »