Author Topic: Pigs On The Wing  (Read 104597 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #600 on: February 20, 2018, 09:48:48 AM »
Come get some-It's Squad Night!!!
Get in your chair, get out your joystick, and get ready to get some red guys with your swine brothers tonight. It's squad night! 12's will be cleared, hordes will be destroyed, fields will be burned, attention will be lost, tons of fun will be had! The fun starts at 8 PM and lasts until Junky says something funny. Gonna be a long night!

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #601 on: February 24, 2018, 07:37:31 AM »
Welcome Monster0 to the Pen!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2018, 09:26:20 AM »
The Last Thing They See-It's Squad Night!!!  Pig Scientists in a revolutionary new procedure that involves lots of gizmos, wires, chemicals, dials, assistants (some with hunchbacks), experimental surgeries have been able to extract the last thing that a dying red icon guy saw before being consumed by a Pig.  It's terrifying!  Let's continue to spread the terror!  Get together with the pack tonight, sharpen your tusks (or heels Lawndart) and plan on having some fun!  The party starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Jester tries a carrier landing.

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #603 on: March 19, 2018, 09:28:43 AM »
PC should be back up tonight.  See you fellas soon... :aok

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #604 on: March 20, 2018, 09:38:26 AM »
Pigs Running Wild-It's Squad Night!!! Plug in your joystick, power up your puter, dust off your chair, put on some pants (Semp & Lawndart), and come join your swine friends for squad night. It's time to cut loose and tear the red guys apart. The Pigs will be rampaging across the melee arena from high to low. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Urself starts talking about manscaping. See you fellas up there!

Friends or visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or ingame for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #605 on: April 03, 2018, 09:56:57 AM »
Master Of Piglets-It's Squad Night!!!
The red guys are about to find out that there is no master. The Pigs are a squad full of dangerous swine killers each with their own unique set of ugly destructive skills. From Razor's impeccable grooming to Junky's love of breakdancing to Whitney Houston. They do not stand a chance! The pain party starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider says "I hit something". See you Pigs tonight for the fun!!!

Friends and visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #606 on: April 04, 2018, 09:13:58 AM »
Junky's love of breakdancing to Whitney Houston.

Videos are requested.    :aok
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #607 on: April 04, 2018, 11:03:12 AM »

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #608 on: April 04, 2018, 04:38:07 PM »
 :rofl

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #609 on: April 10, 2018, 05:42:15 PM »
That film is of Junky right after the part time job he got to pick up girls teaching spinarobics, they told him he was assigned to a location on Church St. in San Francisco for the first year.

It's POTW squad night and we warmed up last night with 262 against a bomber mission. POTW landed 12 bombers between 3 262 that upped. Then we found a second bomber mission while we were in 109, 262 and 110. The bombers had a nice tight formation, they all went into the drink. So welcome to POTW squad night, we got warmed up last night for tonight's fun. .....  :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #610 on: April 20, 2018, 10:15:08 AM »
Congratulations Ra on achieving the Poly/Cotton blend award in FSO.  50 kills/50 assists!  :aok

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #611 on: April 30, 2018, 02:39:54 PM »
Dancing With The Pigs!

While the wives, girlfriends & Junky are watching their favorite dancing show on Monday nights the Pigs shall gather in the melee arena to pursue more swiney activities! So touch up your spray tan, oil up, put on some toit pants, wear a really glittery low cut shirt, and some high heeled flying shoes because it's time for DANCING WITH THE PIGS! The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Slider asks "does this dress make me look fat?" See you Pigs tonight...

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #612 on: May 22, 2018, 09:11:45 AM »
There will be Pigs-It's Squad Night!!!  Tonight is the night to spread your wings and gather with your fellow swine in the melee arena.  The Aces High skies will shake with the sound of the Pigs On The Wing as we attack both Bishop and Knight.  The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until Urself realizes that we put Razor's hair gel in his sammich.  See you Pigs tonight!

Friends and visitors are always welcome!  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #613 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:14 AM »
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a Pig?-It's Squad Night!!! Let's show those evil Bishop and Knights just how super the Pigs really are. We will unleash everyone of our super powers tonight to combat the the spread of their horrible empires! Their planes will be destroyed, their tanks will be bombed, their ships will be sunk, their fields will burn. Most of all they will run and hide in fear of the Pigs On The Wing! the fun starts at 8 PM and lasts until we get a complaint from the red guys about the Pigs behavior. Seems to happen pretty fast lately. LOL See you swine tonight!

Friends & Visitors are always welcome.  Please PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #614 on: June 19, 2018, 10:14:18 AM »
Smack The Bish Up-It's Squad Night!!!

Get your Pig self ready to tear into the red guys. We are going to shoot down their planes, blow up their GV's and deliver the smack to the evil red icon guys. We will destroy all in our path, devouring their fields like tasty treats. The fun starts at 8 PM EST and lasts until 1BDSpade offers advice on bathing suit line waxing. See you Pigs tonight!

Friends & visitors are always welcome.  PM me here or in game for the Pigs vox channel.