Author Topic: Good fights Who  (Read 4860 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Good fights Who
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
I owned you in my Typhoon :rofl

On a serious note you fly a bit like Kazza in game is there something we should know? :confused:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2013, 01:59:45 PM »

On a serious note you fly a bit like Kazza in game is there something we should know? :confused:

Seriously, this again?  :rolleyes: your starting to sound like a broken record

p.s its Kazaa

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2013, 02:04:25 PM »
Another thing zack it was not you who shot me down it was Bruv using your account, you not going to tell everyone that? Or just continue to spout lies and act the big man?

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2013, 02:09:45 PM »
I don't need to be on your list as long as I am great in my own head  :old:

You will never know the secret of the eagle's claw  :old:

I pwned your spit16 using the eagle's claw + I wore a blindfold whist doing it :old:

If you were to learn this technique you would become to dangerous  :old:

You are too young and not responsible enough  :old:

ps watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN1t7N3zNZA

I knew you were a kung-fu, ninja, Bruce Lee lookin' wannabe! :old:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2013, 03:01:19 PM »
Another thing zack it was not you who shot me down it was Bruv using your account, you not going to tell everyone that? Or just continue to spout lies and act the big man?

What do you mean by that!!!!!

Spreading lies about me :mad:

You are a disgrace and cannot come to terms with being owned, you are taking this game to serious :o
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »

except kazza sounded british while redbull sounds like a lil boy, unless theres something going on idk about :O
lol jk

or are you talking about pervert in which case i have no clue
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:04:18 PM by sonic23 »
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2013, 03:13:36 PM »
Pervert, what the heck is an Eagle Claw, and are you still flying the Dora?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »
Now the serious accusations come out! Cause i believe account sharing is strictly forbidden.

:eek:
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2013, 03:38:44 PM »
Pervert, what the heck is an Eagle Claw, and are you still flying the Dora?

Babs,   

It's some Ju-Jitsu ACM I showed Perv way back when..... :devil

Seriously,my expertice has it's limits,I tend to use the basics like E to start engine and G to raise gear!

:salute

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2013, 03:44:43 PM »

If you had out flown them how did they get a gun solution?

I have a friend who used to duel without any ammo. He would very often fly his opponent into the ground having never offered them a gun solution. Having said that, I stand by my statement that neither is 'best'.

because inevitably they will get a gun solution if they are any good at all, and if they shoot like Grizz or Bruv or many of the other crack shots, you know they wont miss.

Aim is the more important aspect for winning a fight.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2013, 04:41:12 PM »
But you said you'd outflown them then lost. To me outflown would mean you were on their six and latched on for good. Do you mean more that you have gained an angle for a shot, missed, and then lost? I can see that. Just not out flying some one then losing. See what I'm getting at? Maybe it's just a matter of phrasing.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: April 11, 2013, 04:48:28 PM »
bat you're just being too literal.. I believe what he means is during a duel he would get the first, say three shots, miss them all or not land the crucial hit then the other guy gets one and lands it.. Happened to me many times.. 8)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: April 11, 2013, 04:51:17 PM »
Yeah me too, I was slowly coming to that understanding as per my last post. I have that happen a lot nowadays because i simply don't practice my dueling enough
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: April 11, 2013, 05:19:51 PM »
I fought a guy in BE's Turny...the fight lasted easily 8 minutes....I missed no less then 50 shots on him, he never got a solution until I was so frustrated that I got pissed at myself ended up giving him a shot, he won. :bhead

I have had many many fights like that....fighting 5 or more guys missing kill shots, but still fighting them and getting shots on all of them....good kill shots but missing....you know as well as I do what a kill shot is.....I have been there thousands of times,

I was called a cheater one time because I was fighting 14 guys and they couldn't get me, but I couldn't land any kill shots..and I had good kill shots on All of them..

if my aim was grizz's I would have been able to land those kill shots, and killed them all....I have had fights were I was fighting 5 guys, but I was on target that night and killed them all....the difference was I was shooting good that day( a rare thing for me)

seems to me Aim is more important :D

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #119 on: April 11, 2013, 07:05:01 PM »
You would lose to most of them you floozy. Are you back in the game? I might come back just to have a share of you.   :D

Yea, I am back! Fly 2-3 nights a month at most. My business is going crazy good and growing so fast I can't hire enough people to get it all done. Hard to find qualified diesel mechanics here, most are mediocre at best and don't strive to better themselves. Which keeps me absolutely swamped most weeks. Only raced my bike twice last year, so finding flying time is really difficult.

Salute!!