Author Topic: Good fights Who  (Read 4866 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Good fights Who
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2013, 11:32:53 PM »
Kinda funny most of you who have posted aren't worth a damn in a fighter.  :x  Ill gladly take any one of ya in a 1v1 if ya disagree.

Hell, I suck and I'll take you on.  Why weren't you in the tournament?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2013, 12:52:05 AM »
Ehm Surfinn. I remember you jumping on my 5k 109 in a 15k fm2, doing nothing but loops and winning all the time. I sucked pretty bad.
Then we went to the DA. First time ever i have flown the fm2 - yes, your precious ride. Co-alt, co-E. You lost in 2-3 turns every single time. Circumstances.
I dont have the films, as i did not want to use them against you. So you can deny it all if it hurts - i cant prove myself now. But your soul inside will always know the truth.

As for who. Im not good, in fact, he could beat me many times - yes, its true. Still: http://www.mediafire.com/?6kk9ciks2t7soxi
(in that case if you dont have the patience: its Midway getting killed 8 times in a row, in his plane, at his precious MA, while i was missing an aileron. buh bye soaker.)

My apologies, gentlemen. I just hate him and his idiocy from my guts. Its my weakness.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2013, 03:03:26 AM »
LOL I don't fly high 51ds and pick to make my stats better :) I will however cash all of those checks in a 1v1 anytime they want to.
See above animation it will be like that :t

someone called ? :P

I find amusing that a 'good fight midway' thread gets hijacked to talk about someone else, things change :old:
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2013, 03:49:12 AM »
someone called ? :P

I find amusing that a 'good fight midway' thread gets hijacked to talk about someone else, things change :old:
Well "who" would not talk in a thread about him ..trolls (like the above) only get nourishment from turning other players threads into,  HEY LOOK AT ME!!!!!!
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2013, 04:11:22 AM »
Do I have to resub and beat some sense into your fm2 w/ a k4 on the deck again? :)
RedBull, I will GLADLY pay for your sub for an opportunity to watch the smackdown
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2013, 04:15:59 AM »
RedBull, I will GLADLY pay for your sub for an opportunity to watch the smackdown

And I met up with who in the MA, and we went over to the DA and had a fantastic time. Cordial, humorous and just plain fun. He flew well, kicked my butt. He's got some good moves in the K 4.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2013, 07:29:35 AM »
lol dis guy...  what's with all the guys with "fin" in their name being keyboard warriors?  I don't get it. .
- TWBYDHAS

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2013, 09:34:26 AM »
Ahh the pun kappa :). Surfinn used to be a nice guy that flew with the 20th FG if I am correct.  What happened??
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
Ahh the pun kappa :). Surfinn used to be a nice guy that flew with the 20th FG if I am correct.  What happened??
He started to think he is the best one around just because he can kill some from a 15k+ fm2.
Btw, a real interesting avatar, Spek...
AoM
City of ice

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2013, 10:23:12 AM »
who's surfinn?   :rolleyes:

surfinn is the guy that sees a bunch of folks fighting in a group in the DA canyons and then vulches the field.  Then, comes back for another vulch in his FM2, finds Changeup in a KI on the deck looking for him while he's at 5K.  surfinn then gets reversed and dies...claims cheating.  That's who he is...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2013, 10:36:43 AM »
He started to think he is the best one around just because he can kill some from a 15k+ fm2.
Btw, a real interesting avatar, Spek...
Hmm.  I haven't played in a while so I wouldn't know Haha.  Thanks deb.  I was just recently made one a few months ago. If it is against the rules I will remove it. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2013, 11:48:23 AM »
Do I have to resub and beat some sense into your fm2 w/ a k4 on the deck again? :)

YES!!! COME BACK, SONNY!

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2013, 01:50:20 PM »
YES!!! COME BACK, SONNY!

80!! wassup bruh (> ^__^)>

:rofl :rofl

surfinn is the guy that sees a bunch of folks fighting in a group in the DA canyons and then vulches the field.  Then, comes back for another vulch in his FM2, finds Changeup in a KI on the deck looking for him while he's at 5K.  surfinn then gets reversed and dies...claims cheating.  That's who he is...
Hi Changeup :)
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2013, 01:51:26 PM »
Howdy Red!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2013, 02:01:01 PM »
Gesh,Who is getting props,Surf is 733t,and RedBull is gone,no wonder i have not flown in two months.
 :airplane:
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs