Author Topic: 1/2 the reason I quit AH....  (Read 1942 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: 1/2 the reason I quit AH....
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2013, 03:05:16 PM »
Thank you everyone for the kind words. The baby is doing great but my wife is not. She has a low blood count and is going to need a blood transfusion. Her oxygen saturation is very low so they have her on oxygen and as I type this she is getting a ct scan to check for internal bleeding and possibly a clot in her lungs. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. I am in fact scared toejamless and on the verge of a nervous break down. I know you guys don't know me from anyone else but if you could keep her in your thoughts I would greatly appreciate it.

John,
Already saying prayers, Brother! Hang in there and if you need someone to talk to or vent your stress, you can lean on me!!! call me if you need to, you got my #

All of us here have all of y'all in our thoughts

Johnny ( TC )
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2013, 03:30:40 PM »
Thank you everyone for the kind words. The baby is doing great but my wife is not. She has a low blood count and is going to need a blood transfusion. Her oxygen saturation is very low so they have her on oxygen and as I type this she is getting a ct scan to check for internal bleeding and possibly a clot in her lungs. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. I am in fact scared toejamless and on the verge of a nervous break down. I know you guys don't know me from anyone else but if you could keep her in your thoughts I would greatly appreciate it.

:pray

hope she heals quickly

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2013, 03:58:08 PM »
John,
Already saying prayers, Brother! Hang in there and if you need someone to talk to or vent your stress, you can lean on me!!! call me if you need to, you got my #

All of us here have all of y'all in our thoughts

Johnny ( TC )

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »
Congrats Reaper and my prayers are with your wife.

Lawndart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2013, 11:46:15 PM »

On the prayer list now, Sir. :pray
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
any update?? :pray
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2013, 03:02:31 PM »
Prayers going out, even as I type this.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline SilverZ06

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2013, 01:50:46 PM »
Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. It has been an up and down ride these past few days as my wife has had several complications along the way. As of today she is doing much better and they are saying there is a small possibility we may even be able to go home tomorrow. But I am not holding my breath on that one. As much as I'd like to get home I would rather spend the time here to make sure she is in perfect health and we wont need to rush back to the hospital for something they missed or could have taken care of if we had stayed longer. We are not out of the woods yet but at least we are headed in the right direction. Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. My wife and I truly appreciate it.  :salute :cheers:

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »
The prayers shall comtinue... :pray :salute :cheers:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. It has been an up and down ride these past few days as my wife has had several complications along the way. As of today she is doing much better and they are saying there is a small possibility we may even be able to go home tomorrow. But I am not holding my breath on that one. As much as I'd like to get home I would rather spend the time here to make sure she is in perfect health and we wont need to rush back to the hospital for something they missed or could have taken care of if we had stayed longer. We are not out of the woods yet but at least we are headed in the right direction. Thank you all for your thoughts and concerns. My wife and I truly appreciate it.  :salute :cheers:

good news  :cheers: