Author Topic: 56th FG is recruiting  (Read 38641 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: 56th FG is recruiting
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »
I'd like to thank Stampf, Arlo, Bozon and Zacherof for their gracious support and welcoming of the new/old 56th.

:salute Gents :cheers:

When I came to the game, the 56th was thumping on all cylinders.  And they became somewhat of a role model squadron for me as I began the 11th.  Great guys like, Nomde, Yucca and others... who supported my efforts to build a new Luftwaffe force, and were helpful along the way.  Eventually we had some great high altitude battles together, and the 56th not only taught me respect for the thunderbolt, but respect for ones foemen, and humility in victory.

Again,

Nothing but all the best here, Gentlemen.

<S>

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 06:36:13 PM »
When I came to the game, the 56th was thumping on all cylinders.  And they became somewhat of a role model squadron for me as I began the 11th.  Great guys like, Nomde, Yucca and others... who supported my efforts to build a new Luftwaffe force, and were helpful along the way.  Eventually we had some great high altitude battles together, and the 56th not only taught me respect for the thunderbolt, but respect for ones foemen, and humility in victory.

Again,

<S>

The 56th was the first AH squad I joined, back when I entered AH as Lowejg. Ammo Nomde and Yucca were there I think it was Sancho that recruited me. I see you guys picked up Trap78, he will make a great addition to the 56th. Glad to see you guys back again. Good Hunting.  :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 09:47:33 PM »
I've heard nothing but good things about the 56th. Hope we can continue to live up to the reputation.

Fear the 7 Ton milk jug!
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 11:00:02 PM »
I'm rootin' for this squad. The game could use some more historical squadrons.  :aok

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »
When I came to the game, the 56th was thumping on all cylinders.  And they became somewhat of a role model squadron for me as I began the 11th.  Great guys like, Nomde, Yucca and others... who supported my efforts to build a new Luftwaffe force, and were helpful along the way.  Eventually we had some great high altitude battles together, and the 56th not only taught me respect for the thunderbolt, but respect for ones foemen, and humility in victory.

Again,

<S>

Thx again Stampf...truth is I felt the same way as you about the original 56th and it has come full circle. I'll always treasure my brief time spent with JG11. In my opinion you guys ARE the Premier Squad in AH and I hope we can gain some measure of the fellowship and class that JG11 has. You taught me much in a short time Sir!,  :salute

PS Please say hi to all the guys for me.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:02:54 AM by aztec »

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2013, 08:47:04 AM »
Good Luck 56th!  I've loved the 47 forever and use it 99% of the time when I'm in game.  I rarely participate now but when I do

I'm with they guys of The Flying Circus. We've been a squad in this game for better then 13 years........mostly crotchety old guys

who at this point just fly for the fun of it......when we're on we fly poorly together as a team!

If ya see Sancho or Nomde tell'em I said hello.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2013, 02:39:51 PM »
The 56th welcomes Messiah to the group, great to have you aboard Sir! :salute :cheers:

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 02:48:37 PM »
Howdy Hajo, Great to see you! :)

A huge  :salute to you and The Circus.

I heard a  rumor bud, we might be seeing a little of Nomde and Frenchy again but don't tell anyone I told ya.   :noid

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »
... we might be seeing a little of Nomde and Frenchy again but don't tell anyone I told ya.   :noid

:D

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
Pollock1 is back in the Wolfpack!

Welcome back Sir, :salute! :cheers:

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »
Pollock1 is back in the Wolfpack!

Welcome back Sir, :salute! :cheers:
Sweet!!!!
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Berra85

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 02:08:30 AM »
Wow. Its all happening so fast 《S》 56th. Hopefully see you later on today.

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:30 AM »
Wow oh wow!!! 56th Getting back together, that would be awesome! I hope for all the best. Also fellas count me in for an occasional tag along every now and then, I love me some jugs  :)
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2013, 10:55:44 AM »
Wow oh wow!!! 56th Getting back together, that would be awesome! I hope for all the best. Also fellas count me in for an occasional tag along every now and then, I love me some jugs  :)

Always welcome to join in the fun Kyle!
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2013, 10:56:23 AM »
Wow. Its all happening so fast 《S》 56th. Hopefully see you later on today.

Berra - logging in here in a few minutes.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011