Author Topic: 56th FG is recruiting  (Read 38851 times)

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
Re: 56th FG is recruiting
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2013, 05:34:43 PM »

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2013, 03:20:30 PM »
Greetings and Salutations.  :salute :airplane:

Made me think of my Grandfather eeyore, he used to say that all the time :)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2013, 05:31:03 PM »
It is with great pleasure that the 56thFG announces the addition of OldNo7 to the WolfPack!

Welcome Aboard Sir! :salute :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:35:26 PM by aztec »

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
It's a damned kickarse pleasure flying with you guys. The team work is awesome and I can only see it getting even better.  :airplane:

<---that's me after landing kills as a group.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:35:22 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2013, 02:15:18 AM »
I'm here to log an official complaint about Messiah.

He got my silly arse killed.

I upped a November with 50% and went out furballing on the deck. Everything was OK because Messiah says the November with 50% is superior to the Michael on the deck with WEP. I'm also rusty as heck, old and near sighted. So I proceed to dazzle an A5 with my ability to foil his high Yo Yo's with my superior but, just a bit late turning to follow him up and wallow out then dive away to reset. But, I'm finally on to his rhythm and slowly closing the circle of popups and run outs we are now linked in death to.

To make a long boring story short. Messiah you dork. You forgot to tell me about the box of low flying B17's they would send to rescue their darling dumpling A5 from the evil 7 ton over weight bully by flying up behind him low on the deck and unloading the whole boxes 50 cals into my silly kester.............It just seemed so perfect he was hanging up there in my sights for no reason I could tell.

Seems I scared him so bad he was drenched in swet and his hands wouldn't stop adrenalin jittering after that fight. He wouldn't stop PMing me for 10 minutes. So Messiah, I told him to follow you around for Jug lessons since my rusty worthless Jug ACM gave him that kind of a woody.....heheheheheeheh. After you show him the JUggy way, he will want a same sex marriage. Beware 56th, I pointed him in your direction you cutie pies....... :t
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2013, 02:27:52 AM »
Whew, I thought bustr was going to complain that I killed his 47N with my measly D-11 last night.  :bolt:

Glad it wasn't me.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2013, 07:30:11 AM »
It's a damned kickarse pleasure flying with you guys. The team work is awesome and I can only see it getting even better.  :airplane:

<---that's me after landing kills as a group.

Old No. 7 makes great whiskey sours, and I like it in Cola, too.  :cheers:

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2013, 07:58:03 AM »
I'm here to log an official complaint about Messiah.

He got my silly arse killed.

I upped a November with 50% and went out furballing on the deck. Everything was OK because Messiah says the November with 50% is superior to the Michael on the deck with WEP. I'm also rusty as heck, old and near sighted. So I proceed to dazzle an A5 with my ability to foil his high Yo Yo's with my superior but, just a bit late turning to follow him up and wallow out then dive away to reset. But, I'm finally on to his rhythm and slowly closing the circle of popups and run outs we are now linked in death to.

To make a long boring story short. Messiah you dork. You forgot to tell me about the box of low flying B17's they would send to rescue their darling dumpling A5 from the evil 7 ton over weight bully by flying up behind him low on the deck and unloading the whole boxes 50 cals into my silly kester.............It just seemed so perfect he was hanging up there in my sights for no reason I could tell.

Seems I scared him so bad he was drenched in swet and his hands wouldn't stop adrenalin jittering after that fight. He wouldn't stop PMing me for 10 minutes. So Messiah, I told him to follow you around for Jug lessons since my rusty worthless Jug ACM gave him that kind of a woody.....heheheheheeheh. After you show him the JUggy way, he will want a same sex marriage. Beware 56th, I pointed him in your direction you cutie pies....... :t
:rofl

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »
Jug vs 190A's are fun fights!

And don't heed bustr!!!
He told me I could get free kills by shooting green :old:
He never told me you end up in the tower at light speed :cry
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2013, 06:49:07 PM »
No but some one from a german squad HO'd me off the merge earlier that evening when I showed up over that island in the November jug. And I got ganged there with a D11 in the mix when I came back. A lot of red guys were working my 7ton easy kill at that island each time I showed up. Just the cost of doing business in the MA... ;)

But, not the A5 pilot I was dueling with. He was more interested in the ACM dance and earning the 6 position. We both had excellent HO windows over that long 1 vs 1. Then that dork "fish" drove his 50 ton B17 freight train up my blind side.

Now I'm looking back and wondering if the M on a light fuel load on the deck with WEP would have pulled me up faster and longer ending the fight at the first popup by the A5. After fish blind sided me, I got pissed and went back in a spit8 and slaughtered all of the german iron I found at that island along with killing fish's bombers that were still trolling around the furball.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2013, 07:51:41 PM »
I really miss the 56th, back in the early days I always wanted to hang out with you guys but just couldn't catch you when you were on. I've been a jug lover for a long time, just never really got into flying it because for better terms lack of enjoyment with flying with others who fly it.

Salute and welcome back.
JG 52

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2013, 12:37:35 AM »
I really miss the 56th, back in the early days I always wanted to hang out with you guys but just couldn't catch you when you were on. I've been a jug lover for a long time, just never really got into flying it because for better terms lack of enjoyment with flying with others who fly it.

Salute and welcome back.

Butcher,

Thank you for the kind words mate! I certainly will fly alongside of you anytime you catch me in the MA.  Just give a holler when you see me.  I know the rest of the 56th would enjoy winging up with you too.

<S> and its good to be back.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2013, 03:54:03 PM »
The 56th FG Welcomes soulhntr to the Wolfpack.

Glad to have you aboard Sir! :salute :cheers:

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2013, 04:22:39 AM »
The 56th FG welcomes Flash (aka "six") as its newest member.

<S> and see ya up!

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2013, 10:21:26 AM »
15 members strong as of 3 July 2013 - still looking for more terrorflieger!