Author Topic: Country Specific Forum????  (Read 737 times)

Offline Beegerite

• Copper Member
Country Specific Forum????
« on: June 20, 2001, 06:53:00 PM »
Many of us are members of individual squadrons and thus are able to communicate with our M8s through our individual squadron forums on topics far and wide.  For topics of interest to the entire community there are various other forums.  One thing that I believe is missing is a Country Forum e.g. Rooks (good guys) and Nits and Bish (bad guys).  To fulfill it's intended purpose it would need to restrict access to anyone who is not a Rook, Bishop or Knight on that specific day.  In this forum various evil plans could be hatched and discussed among the entire community of Rooks, Bishops or Knights.  Personally I think it would be nice but I recognize that due to password issues it may not be possible.  What do you think.
Beeg

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2001, 10:42:00 AM »
Depends.. what forum would Cit use?

AKDejaVu

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2001, 11:01:00 AM »
You'd have to make it more difficult to swap countries and make the forum inaccessible unless you've been with a country a certain period of time.

I like the idea, but it might be difficult to do.

Offline Beegerite

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2001, 02:14:00 PM »
Agreed that it would be difficult this is why I posted it in hopes that HTC might see it and let us know if possible even if not right away.  Would be great to exchange ideas with other  bigtoerymen without worrying about the enemy spying, but how?
Beeg

Originally posted by hblair:
You'd have to make it more difficult to swap countries and make the forum inaccessible unless you've been with a country a certain period of time.

I like the idea, but it might be difficult to do.