Author Topic: Longmire returns  (Read 272 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Longmire returns
« on: May 27, 2013, 11:28:13 AM »
Longmire has it's Season 2 premier tonight on A&E. Great show about an old school Sheriff in a remote Wyoming county. Definitely DVR worthy. :cool:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline smoe

• Silver Member
Re: Longmire returns
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:41:57 PM »
This show has been pretty good so far.

Offline spammer

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 06:00:50 PM »
What Demons exist in Denver? Sweet another season.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:40:04 AM »
Never watched it although I like Katee Sackoff, and it stars an Aussie...is it like Justified (which is an awesome show)?

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 08:09:28 AM »
First episode was slow but it had to show the characters. It takes place in the fictitious place of Absoroka county WY. I think it is supposedly in northern WY near MT, as far as I can figure out from season 1. Absarokee is a town in southern MT south of Columbus, down the road from Mel Gibsons old ranch. It is filmed in NM but they do a good job of making it look like WY. I like the show but I grew up and still live in Billings. The show does a good job showing the tensions and problems with being in very close proximity of Indian reservations, that not something that law and order does not have to deal with. I like it because it is a cop show that is not new york, Miami, Las Vegas, Chicago, etc but the part of the world that I know well.
"I am moist like bacon"