Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 81015 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1140 on: June 19, 2013, 03:30:39 PM »
No

Huh. Guess I just don't hit the F3 key enough to know that.

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #1141 on: June 19, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »
Huh. Guess I just don't hit the F3 key enough to know that.

This is a good thing.  :aok

Never understood why some like to fly that way in the DA....sure it helps with the SA but damn, the always on and nearly-omniscenent DA radar is a major crutch for the SA challenged as it is....ah well...to each their own. 
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1142 on: June 19, 2013, 03:37:51 PM »
This is a good thing.  :aok

Never understood why some like to fly that way in the DA....sure it helps with the SA but damn, the always on and nearly-omniscenent DA radar is a major crutch for the SA challenged as it is....ah well...to each their own. 

Finns a tardlet...anyone who won't go to the DA doesn't get to whine about it.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1143 on: June 19, 2013, 03:38:17 PM »
Finns a tardlet...anyone who won't go to the DA doesn't get to whine about it.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

F3 Guru,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1144 on: June 19, 2013, 04:10:08 PM »

F3 Guru,

why I bother I dont know.....oh ya I do.....you make it easy.

how would you know he uses F3?

I have never used it.....yet you still wont go to DA and you hide in the MA....

you are a sad pathetic meatstick...all you can do is type....even that you don't do very well....just comes off as someone who talks smack but cant back it up.

keyboard warrior whos' heart pumps koolaid.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1145 on: June 19, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »

I have never used it.....yet you still wont go to DA and you hide in the MA....

you are a sad pathetic meatstick...all you can do is type....even that you don't do very well....just comes off as someone who talks smack but cant back it up.

That's kind the point.  The point is that the great sticks couldn't care less about F3.  They still win.  Finn ain't one of those sticks.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1146 on: June 19, 2013, 04:16:55 PM »
That's kind the point.  The point is that the great sticks couldn't care less about F3.  They still win.  Finn ain't one of those sticks.

Okay Fester,

keep tryin  :rolleyes:   hey stink go up a little check out your hero  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Deflect Deflect,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1147 on: June 19, 2013, 04:18:27 PM »

:rofl

BINGO

we have a winner :D

I am just afraid rumble is gonna come and kick my arse.........for insulting his boyfriend

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1148 on: June 19, 2013, 04:28:40 PM »

BINGO

we have a winner :D

I am just afraid rumble is gonna come and kick my arse.........for insulting his boyfriend

Yeah

He prolly missed these meaty bits  Like.... “My reputation from juvie”

when I was 16 and locked up I fought a guy who was 6'5"  he didn't like it when I jumped up kicked him in the face..then the sternum with a spinning back kick...then sent all his teeth through is lower lip with a viscous uppercut that laid him on his back....I was all of 165 lbs about 5'8"

definitely a ring is very different, when you are fighting for your life, which I have done most of my life.....there are no rules, no one to stop it, hell most people thrive off of it and in that setting certainly no one is stepping in to save someone. i saw a guy get kicked in the face so hard, he walked around with a sneaker print imbedded in his face for a week :O

surprisingly I actually didn't get into a lot of fights in prison, my reputation from juvie followed me there and everyone knew,I would fight at the drop of a hat, you had to be like that though, if you wanted to be able to walk around and hold your head high, and not worry about people always trying to take your stuff. I was actually the one who was the bully I hate to say, I was not a very nice guy :o

and the classic  “What ya gonna do”

This is absolutely the truth,  about 16 years ago when I was really a mean bastard, I am walking across Valley st in my home town of Manchester, I see a small pickup coming but there is more then enough time to get across so I walk, well as the truck gets closer to me it points his nose right at me,(HOing A-Hole:-) so I stop in his lane and raise my arms like "what ya gonna do"  I don't move, he keeps coming right at me, I still don't move, as he veers around me, I side step and do a side thrust kick into the back of the truck, its like a small S-10, I send it almost all the way sideways, tires squeal, he slams on the brakes, I yell "COME ON MOTHER F-Ker" at which point he abruptly takes off.   :rofl :rofl (very smart move on his part at the time.)

there is NO intimadating this mofo :t

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1149 on: June 19, 2013, 04:43:27 PM »

Koolaid was put in by the BBS filter  :aok

1 plane wonder,

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1150 on: June 19, 2013, 05:14:59 PM »

Koolaid was put in by the BBS filter  :aok

1 plane wonder,

believe what you want....unlike you I don't need to make up crap.....

I spoke the truth.....and anyone with half a brain can tell I speak the truth.....thats why you and people like rumble are jokes to me....

one thing I have lied about since I became a man....and that was to my wife.

go back as far as you want...try to find a lie from me tardlette.....

nothing I have said is "bragging" it is what it is....simple truth.......

and no....... Koolaid is exactly what I wanted to say. :aok

hahaha

I just caught the "1 plane wonder"

ok lets go DA you pick any plane.....any fighter......

you keep opening that suckhole...back it up or just be the keyboard warrior who's heart pumps koolaid.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:17:19 PM by ink »

Offline surfinn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1151 on: June 19, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
Another thread that should be locked

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1152 on: June 19, 2013, 05:26:44 PM »
believe what you want....unlike you I don't need to make up crap.....

I spoke the truth.....and anyone with half a brain can tell I speak the truth.....thats why you and people like rumble are jokes to me....

one thing I have lied about since I became a man....and that was to my wife.

go back as far as you want...try to find a lie from me tardlette.....

nothing I have said is "bragging" it is what it is....simple truth.......

and no....... Koolaid is exactly what I wanted to say. :aok

hahaha

I just caught the "1 plane wonder"

ok lets go DA you pick any plane.....any fighter......

you keep opening that suckhole...back it up or just be the keyboard warrior who's heart pumps koolaid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1153 on: June 19, 2013, 05:38:07 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4trn2lJxl00

cmon now you said it...I am a 1 plane wonder......

you should have no problem killing me in your plane of choice.....any fighter....

are you that worried about getting a death to your cartoon...is your ego that fragile.....  :rolleyes:

you talk all this smack about fighting...but yet wont go to the one place that is meant for 1vs1 fighting.....

you use the F3 excuse....I have never used F3 didn't even know it existed for the first couple years...

and if you were a "fighter" as you say you are......F3 wouldn't matter...let them use a crutch.

I was gonna put you on ignore like middy and chalenge but you are just too much comedy relief.... :rofl :rofl

well I wont post for a bit me and my wife are actually gonna get out of the house for a bit...

see ya koolaid man. :aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1154 on: June 19, 2013, 05:43:31 PM »
Another thread that should be locked

Naw, this one still has some mileage.

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song