Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 81049 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1155 on: June 19, 2013, 05:58:16 PM »
The crazy stalker angle is interesting.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1156 on: June 19, 2013, 06:04:39 PM »
cmon now you said it...I am a 1 plane wonder......

you should have no problem killing me in your plane of choice.....any fighter....

are you that worried about getting a death to your cartoon...is your ego that fragile.....  :rolleyes:

you talk all this smack about fighting...but yet wont go to the one place that is meant for 1vs1 fighting.....

you use the F3 excuse....I have never used F3 didn't even know it existed for the first couple years...

and if you were a "fighter" as you say you are......F3 wouldn't matter...let them use a crutch.

I was gonna put you on ignore like middy and chalenge but you are just too much comedy relief.... :rofl :rofl

well I wont post for a bit me and my wife are actually gonna get out of the house for a bit...

see ya koolaid man. :aok

No thanks  :aok

OH....and thank your wife for getting you off my leg for a bit  :lol.........and..... I like the way you have incorporated my style of typing........Imitation... is.... the sincerest form of Flattery!

Flattered,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1157 on: June 19, 2013, 06:13:22 PM »
Naw, this one still has some mileage.

I will admit, AKAK... you did point to proper evidence that did reveal 98% of "all".  I can forgive the other 2%. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1158 on: June 19, 2013, 06:19:42 PM »
I will admit, AKAK... you did point to proper evidence that did reveal 98% of "all".  I can forgive the other 2%. :)

What's funny is the 2% you think you know is wrong.  I'm 100% certain of that.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1159 on: June 19, 2013, 06:23:41 PM »
you use the F3 excuse....I have never used F3 didn't even know it existed for the first couple years...

People use F3 as an excuse to weasel their way out of a duel when they've been talking crap and get called out on it.  It's not that they actually believe the other person uses F3, it's just a convenient excuse in an attempt not to look like some limp wristed eunuch.

ack-ck
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1160 on: June 19, 2013, 06:25:39 PM »
People use F3 as an excuse to weasel their way out of a duel when they've been talking crap and get called out on it.  It's not that they actually believe the other person uses F3, it's just a convenient excuse in an attempt not to look like some limp wristed eunuch.

ack-ck

I'm starting to truly appreciate your directness.  I'll admit, it's taken some getting used to but you don't miss many at all.  :salute

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1161 on: June 19, 2013, 06:27:07 PM »

ack-ck

your a sweet tart ack

To bad you talk out your rear ......I have allready told him why I'm not going to DA with him.... he just keeps humpimg my leg, just like you have for the last 18 years and Middy has you pegged to a tee... :aok

Reach around farther,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1162 on: June 19, 2013, 06:30:39 PM »
your a sweet tart ack

To bad you talk out your rear ......I have allready told him why I'm not going to DA with him.... he just keeps humpimg my leg, just like you have for the last 18 years and Middy has you pegged to a tee... :aok

Reach around farther,

You're just not good enough to beat guys that use F3.  Keep trying...you'll get it someday.  Wait... 18 years of flying???  OMG... You suck!!!!!  If you've been flying 18 years you are horrible!!!!  Rotflmao!!!   I'd tell you where the DA is but I know you know if you've been flying 18 years!!!

Omg how horrible it must be to be you!!!!

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1163 on: June 19, 2013, 06:32:04 PM »
You're just not good enough to beat guys that use F3.  Keep trying...you'll get it someday.  Wait... 18 years of flying???  OMG... You suck!!!!!  If you've been flying 18 years you are horrible!!!!  Rotflmao!!!   I'd tell you where the DA is but I know you know if you've been flying 18 years!!!

Omg how horrible it must be to be you!!!!

Keep trying  

Squad of Bullys,

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1164 on: June 19, 2013, 06:35:49 PM »
Keep trying  

Squad of Bullys,

Shut up...you're horrible

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1165 on: June 19, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »
Shut up...you're horrible

Truth hurts?

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1166 on: June 19, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »
Truth hurts?
You mean the truth that you've been flying for 18 years and I've barely been flying two, yet I beat you enough times for you call me a shade? :noid

Oh yea! I just went there!

PS: HEY FIN! :x :banana:

Had to get my jab in before...well.... :noid
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 06:45:17 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1167 on: June 19, 2013, 06:41:19 PM »

Squad of Bullys,
Coming from the "big man" who loves to tell us all how small and skinny we all must be. That's good stuff there.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #1168 on: June 19, 2013, 06:43:23 PM »
Is HT off this week ? Man I swear at the BS this last week .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1169 on: June 19, 2013, 06:44:30 PM »
18 years!  I can't even believe it.  Now I know why he talks so much smack.  He can believe how crappy he is.  Oh Lordy....what a bafoon!