Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79635 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2013, 04:20:15 PM »
hahahah...fight........ you.......  thats almost as funny when chalenge says he fights.

not a chance......if "everyone" knew you were "right" I would have many people telling me just that...simple fact is very few like you...but unlike them I don't care who I offend speaking my mind.....I always tell it like it is.....

20 years and you still suk....wow man sad.....

20 years..... hell I only been flying since 04...I should be easy to kill for you.......have you been this cowardly for 20 years?????   

you and chalenge are exactly alike....you guys best friends or what?

Please show me where you have ever fought me to make your oppinion valid

The only sucking going is you down by my zipper.

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2013, 04:30:01 PM »

Please show me where you have ever fought me to make your oppinion valid

The only sucking going is you down by my zipper.

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl

that was almost good.....to bad we all know what would happen ;)

we have fought and you killed me......except if my memory serves correct it was you and 4-6 of your friendlies against me.....and you still barely got me....

but that is not why I cant stand you.....you know full well...but to ignorant to see the truth of it.....

you picked a fight with someone who will never quit...you run your smack and don't back it up.....= Coward

come to the DA..... I hardly fly now a days...you so good.... I should be easy....I will post the films and apologize for calling you a coward if you fight.....you dont even have to win....just show up....

otherwise I just see ya in the MA...

again.....when ya fly? 

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »
:rofl

that was almost good.....to bad we all know what would happen ;)

Stuff

otherwise I just see ya in the MA...

Yes we do ...you would get a mouthfull if you were good enough.

Opinions are like aholes and you are 1 ....  I will take the otherwise option.

I don't need your apology either  :rofl

:aok

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2013, 04:50:47 PM »
Yes we do ...you would get a mouthfull if you were good enough.

Opinions are like aholes and you are 1 ....  I will take the otherwise option.

I don't need your apology either  :rofl

:aok

so funny.....you being a coward....would actually stand before me????

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

you wont even fight me in a cartoon game.....how on earth do you think you could even look me in the eye in person.

EDIT

time to go hunting....hope you are on.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2013, 05:14:25 PM »

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »
Where r u at ink... Imma make your fist beat up my face u sissy!   :neener:

Arlo that's great!  :salute
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:20:33 PM by deadstikmac »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2013, 05:39:10 PM »
When I posted the 'dis gun b gud' gif I didn't think it would be these two clowns providing the entertainment.  :rofl
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2013, 05:42:49 PM »
The irony is this is one of the easiest achievements for 99.999% of the MA.

I do not fly for score. I have attained rank 1 in every category in tour 150 and after that "achievement" I retired from the score game. any score I get are incidental to grinding nerd points or just flying and fighting. I had been wanting to get more early war kills and was sitting in the early war arena for about an hour hoping someone else would log in and fight and ended up just working on the bail out achievement during the wait.

I consider achievement points nerd points and I view most of them as grinds. I will grind out the ones I view to be no indication of skill or ability as quickly as possible because I like to collect nerd points. It's a habit I picked up from when I used to play world of warcraft where I had gladiator rank from pvp pretty often and was in a guild that did all the server and often world first achievements and also liked to grind out no skill "fluff" achievements as fast as possible just for the sake of grinding.

And as for Aces High... does anyone here have the ability to go a tour in the LWMA to 297 kills and 0 deaths besides me? didn't think so so that gives you some insight into how many landable sorties I found myself bailing out of just to get a silly achievement. I decided to grind out the bailouts to finish the achievement and thus remove the motivation not to land the sortie when able. like it or not achievements affect the way you fly if your interested in "achieving" them. how you decide to go about that is your choice.

I also spray all my ammo I have leftover every sortie etc just for the silly achievements etc.

When I get burned out on 2hr strat runs that involves 1hr+ of climbing afk to survive... I like to do strat runs in midwar where the distances to target are short and most flights I get fighters to shoot at as well.

But lets get right down to it and not try to cloud this with grinding silly achievements that are nothing more than grinds...

I suggest anyone having a problem with the way I fly come to the DA and duel me and see how many times you get killed with no kills before you have had enough. I will even bail out after I kill you every flight.

and while were looking at the what the whole thing of achievement points in AH means consider this...

my closest competitor in nerd points has almost no kills of fighter aircraft and yet is able to get the highest nerd point total while being completely incapable of even some semblance of aircombat ability.

I take bigger issue with the setup allowing that many points to be accumulated while ignoring the hardest and most rewarding part of the game than I do anyone interested in quickly completing the less well designed achievements.

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »
When I posted the 'dis gun b gud' gif I didn't think it would be these two clowns providing the entertainment.  :rofl

maybe we need a "bruised ankle achievement"

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2013, 05:48:23 PM »
Achievablez R teh ghey!
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2013, 05:50:01 PM »

I suggest anyone having a problem with the way I fly come to the DA and duel me and see how many times you get killed with no kills before you have had enough. I will even bail out after I kill you every flight.

Don't do it, I warn you.

I tried to DA fester once, way before I knew him. His first ride choice was I16, he slapped me silly then made fun of me and left :cry

Although, eventually, months later, we made up (for whatever the reason was we argued to get into the DA anyway), we started winging and killing everything in the mains :x but that's another story.
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2013, 05:51:52 PM »
Fester just wants you to DA so he can bail after every times he kills you to complete his achievement.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2013, 05:58:39 PM »
I do not fly for score. I have attained rank 1 in every category in tour 150 and after that "achievement" I retired from the score game. any score I get are incidental to grinding nerd points or just flying and fighting. I had been wanting to get more early war kills and was sitting in the early war arena for about an hour hoping someone else would log in and fight and ended up just working on the bail out achievement during the wait.

I consider achievement points nerd points and I view most of them as grinds. I will grind out the ones I view to be no indication of skill or ability as quickly as possible because I like to collect nerd points. It's a habit I picked up from when I used to play world of warcraft where I had gladiator rank from pvp pretty often and was in a guild that did all the server and often world first achievements and also liked to grind out no skill "fluff" achievements as fast as possible just for the sake of grinding.

And as for Aces High... does anyone here have the ability to go a tour in the LWMA to 297 kills and 0 deaths besides me? didn't think so so that gives you some insight into how many landable sorties I found myself bailing out of just to get a silly achievement. I decided to grind out the bailouts to finish the achievement and thus remove the motivation not to land the sortie when able. like it or not achievements affect the way you fly if your interested in "achieving" them. how you decide to go about that is your choice.

I also spray all my ammo I have leftover every sortie etc just for the silly achievements etc.

When I get burned out on 2hr strat runs that involves 1hr+ of climbing afk to survive... I like to do strat runs in midwar where the distances to target are short and most flights I get fighters to shoot at as well.

But lets get right down to it and not try to cloud this with grinding silly achievements that are nothing more than grinds...

and while were looking at the what the whole thing of achievement points in AH means consider this...

my closest competitor in nerd points has almost no kills of fighter aircraft and yet is able to get the highest nerd point total while being completely incapable of even some semblance of aircombat ability.

I take bigger issue with the setup allowing that many points to be accumulated while ignoring the hardest and most rewarding part of the game than I do anyone interested in quickly completing the less well designed achievements.

I find it very interesting that when the achievement wish by tunnelrat and myself was first up that most of the responses were "we don't need this" blah blah blah.  HiTech thankfully was already on the way with the achievement system, and here we are.  So far, I haven't seen HTC cram the achievement's down anyone's throat saying YOU MUST DO THIS!.   They even give you the option to get rid of the purdy stars next to your name.  

Personally, I understand where Fester is coming from in terms of getting the achievements. I did similar things in my ole days of WoW.  The achievement system is for the individual, I honestly don't mind if he gets it while in the middle of combat or while waiting on someone or even if he just wants the achievement out of the way.   That isn't the way I would do it, but that doesn't give me the right to bash Fester for doing it this way, this is his choice and it hurts no one.  It gives no one the edge if they have 3 stars or 4 stars, they get no lasers, cheats or anything else.  It's just more pixels by their name that serve no other purpose (sadly).

So, while I don't agree with it, I don't mind it.    Personally I think this topic should disappear, there is no reason for it to exist, even with the score system that is a joke too.

As for the little ankle humping slap fest that coombz summarized perfectly.   If you fight, good for you, if you don't, so what?    Seriously, I find it hilarious that people say "It's a game, don't worry about it" Then turn around and say "Well, your a wimp for not showing up and defending your manhood."   Even though I am a gamer, and I hate this phrase "It's just a game".  

*Knocks on screen*

Hey guys.. It's just a game.   :airplane:     Have fun, and stfu.  :old:

My opinions and thoughts.

Respectively,

Tinkles

:salute
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »
This thread is funny
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »
This thread is funny
This happened probably about a year ago or a little more I think. Been awhile.

Edit: Dat edit, batty! :noid :bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous