Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80907 times)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2013, 12:01:31 AM »
Megaloon is flyinfin?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2013, 12:02:11 AM »
It's the easiest achievement we have. Not sure why this is such a big deal to some people.  :headscratch:

because he avoided hurting his score in the MA.  which makes it even funnier.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2013, 12:05:06 AM »
Chill Winston....
tis but a silly game we `Play`.......

I see you`ve bought your toys , so after Megalodon has his dinner
there will be milk and cookies after

You have it right and I had Chickin Pot Pie <in honor of Ink> with some sauteed mushrooms and a Canadian Lager.

please make it 1% milk ....what kind of cookies?

:aok
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2013, 12:26:52 AM »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2013, 12:33:28 AM »
Still have no idea about what this thread is about :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2013, 12:47:57 AM »
Still have no idea about what this thread is about :old:

Flying cheese wheels, chasing falling stars my dear friend!

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2013, 12:52:20 AM »

you run your mouth insult me and my family and friends......not a good idea....whether its online or in person....the big difference is online he knows he is safe.

Are you crying wolf?

Isn't that what you have been doing to me? Even though you have no basis for you opinion of me?

You have never seen me or a picture of me.
You know nothing about me or my family.
You know nothing about what I do for work.
You know about any of my vehicles.
You know nothing about my life period!

Yet you seem to know me better than my best friends  :rofl  All because I wont DA with you  :rolleyes:

On the other hand. I have formed my opinion on the very things you yourself have posted. If my opinion of things you have posted is insulting... your a big boy!

So in the interest of clearing your delusion.. I have asked my neighbor over to take my picture. I'm 6' a extremely solid 250lbs. My face is much more weathered and manly looking than yours you sorta have a baby face which is understandable all that time inside. I have put on a similar lose fitting black tshirt like yours as I don't want to embrace you with my upper body. I don't need a sword. I have longer hair than you and more of it and no grey. I do have some grey on my chin. I'm not trying to brag or make any one think I'm a tough guy. This is solely to help you settle down K.  I have edited my face out.  As you can see your tiny. Your silly threats just aren't gonna work with me allright ...okay  :aok

Edit: Okay share day is over

Hope this helped you a little,

Little Guy
 :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:38:43 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2013, 12:53:55 AM »
Waaahaaa, Awww still need more hugging?

1st I wouldn't be looking you in the eye ....I would be looking at the top of your head.

2nd  I dont like you :) Lets get this straight...your little sword picture that you took 20 years ago doesn't do much for me and wouldn't if it was taken yesterday. I don't think you are a badmofo  like every one else here seems too. I'm not worried about you at all in the game or especially in real life in the slightest. I just want to be clear.  :ahand

3rd  I'm not an artist...like you pretend to be .... it's just not my thing... I am terrible at it, really bad, worse than you... but your art ain't that good ....I just wanna tell it like it is okay? No hard feelings. Most of the tattoo work I've seen of yours completely sucks...It is really not very good at all. That is my opinion  :devil  I don't hold back. Go make some more 3d fishes with your lipstick pin.. I'm sure you are getting paid well for that!

3rd Why don't you go get your kids some clothes instead of sitting around playing this game fighting at me you seem to be the small man here chasing me around the boards, calling me names. Did you all ready spend your monthly check and wic chips? You seem a little home bound. Or maybe go practice a little more tattooing on your wife? It looks as though that is what you have done, I'm sure she enjoys it.. personally if I were her I'd have a hard time going in public and working to support you and her children. I hope she draws the line at anything above her shoulders and certinally above her neck. When she bails again, I'm sure we will hear about it, I think you and Mike Tyson would get along real well, you could nibble each others ears, compare facial tats, act all macho with each other, play with each others vajaja, prey to valhalla and the like.

Again I'm not holding back ....Just calling it the way I see it... tell-in it like it is.... you underdstand...So you know what I think of you and vise verse.

Now lets get back to the Puppet Implosion  ;)

Hugs and kisses,
:aok

Pretty pathetic to get so worked up about a video game you bring a guys family in to it. You and semp must get along well.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2013, 12:56:57 AM »
pretty angry lookin' Ink me old chum, though us English would have had three arrows in you before you got closer than 30 yards    :neener:

(Image removed from quote.)

Careful with that thing Legolas  :D

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2013, 01:01:20 AM »
Are you crying wolf?

Isn't that what you have been doing to me? Even though you have no basis for you opinion of me?

Yet you seem to know me better than my best friends  :rofl  All because I wont DA with you  :rolleyes:

On the other hand. I have formed my opinion on the very things you yourself have posted. If my opinion of things you have posted is insulting... your a big boy!

So in the interest of clearing your delusion.. I have asked my neighbor over to take my picture. I'm 6' a extremely solid 250lbs. My face is much more weathered and manly looking than yours you sorta have a baby face which is understandable all that time inside. I have put on a similar lose fitting black tshirt like yours as I don't want to embrace you with my upper body. I don't need a sword. I have longer hair than you and more of it and no grey. I do have some grey on my chin. I'm not trying to brag or make any one think I'm a tough guy. This is solely to help you settle down K.  I have edited my face out.  As you can see your tiny. Your silly threats just aren't gonna work with me allright ...okay  :aok

Hope this helps you a little,

Little Guy

Easy on the cheeseburgers, big guy :eek:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2013, 01:03:04 AM »
Jimmy, do you think they could handle 5 pints, half a bottle of whisky, stealing two horses and then fighting with two handed swords in a converted barn whilst downing expensive champagne?

Yeah about 20-25 years ago Bat :)

I have enjoyed you posts on the bow and arrow...... and you can keep them :) we are still allowed guns across the pond  :D

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2013, 01:05:15 AM »
Easy on the cheeseburgers, big guy :eek:

I don't eat cheeseburgers :) no fast food at all.
I do eat very well, a good strong diet for a good stong days work  :aok

Try it :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2013, 01:06:46 AM »
Are you crying wolf?

Hope this helps you a little,

Little Guy

:rofl :rofl :rofl

you posted up pics before retard....and thats not you :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

wow you are even more special than I thought :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2013, 01:12:19 AM »
Pretty pathetic to get so worked up about a video game you bring a guys family in to it. You and semp must get along well.

The funny thing is it your guy who is all worked up  :aok ranting and raving following me around the board like a stalker trying to get me in the DA  :rofl
And I didnt bring his family here he did.

Bullets Blow up in Fires,

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

you posted up pics before retard....and thats not you :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

wow you are even more special than I thought :rofl :rofl :rofl
If this is true this thread just got EPIC, who cares if Fester got busted being gamey.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep