Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79633 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2013, 01:18:30 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

you posted up pics before retard....and thats not you :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

wow you are even more special than I thought :rofl :rofl :rofl

If you can show me any other picture of me on the intire internet ,placed there by me, my family or 1 of my friends, I will pay you 1000.00 dollars  :aok

and yes that is me and I have gone against 1 of my principles just to show... your an idiot and a little man.

Got it,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2013, 01:20:35 AM »
The funny thing is it your guy who is all worked up  :aok ranting and raving following me around the board like a stalker trying to get me in the DA  :rofl
And I didnt bring his family here he did.

Bullets Blow up in Fires,
Being that you may indeed be the biggest Muppet ankle humper in game, you know damn good and well you instigated anything that he's throwing at you. I don't get why you waste the energy on a damn video game. You're getting back what dish out in spades, deal with it. And while we are at it, why if you detest Muppets so much, would you not want to go to the DA and beat the cartoon crap out of one? Seems it would mean a lot to you.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2013, 01:21:54 AM »

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2013, 01:23:18 AM »
Being that you may indeed be the biggest Muppet ankle humper in game, you know damn good and well you instigated anything that he's throwing at you. I don't get why you waste the energy on a damn video game. You're getting back what dish out in spades, deal with it. And while we are at it, why if you detest Muppets so much, would you not want to go to the DA and beat the cartoon crap out of one? Seems it would mean a lot to you.

It means nothing to me at all :aok U taking up for him now?

Edit: and you need to get your facts straight he started the humping.... I was just about make a post to Karnak about the Polish Air Force in the wishlist when you boy decide to be show how Chivalrous he could be and  jumped in.

FO slash :aok
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:34:43 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2013, 01:24:53 AM »

Want me to take up for you? I'll at least make you seem funnier.  :D

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2013, 01:27:47 AM »
Want me to take up for you? I'll at least make you seem funnier.  :D

(Image removed from quote.)

Yes Arlo you are a good joke  :D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2013, 01:31:05 AM »
Sure, are you going to post another intimidating pic of your out of shape old ass?

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2013, 01:35:30 AM »
Sure, are you going to post another intimidating pic of your out of shape old ass?

better shape then you  :aok

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2013, 01:36:49 AM »
I can run faster than Ink and megaloon. Come try to beat me up! Ohhh that's right you can't because your old and tired. What now?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2013, 01:38:29 AM »
I can run faster than Ink and megaloon. Come try to beat me up! Ohhh that's right you can't because your old and tired. What now?

why would I want to? I'm not old and tired far from it child and put in a harder days work every day then you ever have :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2013, 01:39:53 AM »
better shape then you  :aok
I can tell..... :huh

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2013, 01:40:03 AM »
I may not be as fast, but I'm only 140-150, I think with a little butter I can slip through :bolt:

:rofl :rofl :rofl

you posted up pics before retard....and thats not you :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Oh, now this toejam is gettin' GOOD! :x :x :x :x

(Image removed from quote.)
I like this guy.  :)
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2013, 01:41:07 AM »
why would I want to? I'm not old and tired far from it child and put in a harder days work every day then you ever have :)
but are you spartan enough to finish a spartan race? Didn't think so. Get on my level Son.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2013, 01:42:30 AM »
Get on my level Son.
I like this guy, too.   :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2013, 01:44:11 AM »

Yes Arlo you are a good joke  :D

Mega-load .... your 'best' witticism comes off like

:aok