Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80926 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2013, 08:46:40 AM »
I don't have to worry about achievments because I myself am a star.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2013, 09:01:29 AM »
What's ultimately revelatory about this is it's another attempt by Fester to grasp Aces High Legend Status. Despite all his terrains, skins, streaks, top scores, and chest-thumping, Fester (and the Muppets by association) will go down in history as those whose great effort only achieved passing mediocrity. Muppets still have time to abandon ship and seek opportunities elsewhere before things get worse.
Because I worry about my status in video game world.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2013, 10:01:40 AM »
Because I worry about my status in video game world.

As well you should.

Didn't you know that the guys with all the stars get laid more often?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2013, 10:19:16 AM »
What's ultimately revelatory about this is it's another attempt by Fester to grasp Aces High Legend Status. Despite all his terrains, skins, streaks, top scores, and chest-thumping, Fester (and the Muppets by association) will go down in history as those whose great effort only achieved passing mediocrity. Muppets still have time to abandon ship and seek opportunities elsewhere before things get worse.
Should i give a damn about it?
AoM
City of ice

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
yes your aim at character assassination towards me is quite clear Mr Coombz of the few.

you have no interest in lobbying HTC to change the achievement system and just want my head on a pike I get it.

I'm not justifying anything. I would like to change the system though as the changes would be easily implemented.

do you not support the changes I have requested coombz? you have no interest in seeing the achievement system improved?
I'm not trying to " character assassinate" you. I'm worried about you. I feel sorry for you. I think, how can a grown man spend 100 hours in a mere 7 days on a video game? the take the game so seriously that he chases little cartoon stars? I'm here is you need counseling. oh and spare me the paragraph you'll reply with. my add won't allow me to read most of it.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2013, 10:22:56 AM »
I'm not trying to " character assassinate" you. I'm worried about you. I feel sorry for you. I think, how can a grown man spend 100 hours in a mere 7 days on a video game? the take the game so seriously that he chases little cartoon stars? I'm here is you need counseling. oh and spare me the paragraph you'll reply with. my add won't allow me to read most of it.

There's an app for that.

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2013, 10:23:42 AM »
So, your taking this situation as a cry for help BiP?

Most people, even if they have serious emotional issues can fix themselves in time. The brain is amazing that way.

Showing faith is the best medicine.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2013, 10:24:37 AM »
the Muppets died long ago when most of the old school guys left. they're areba coulple left, but the Muppets are and have been on the way out.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2013, 10:28:07 AM »
There's an app for that.
did you see all of those typos? that was my add. that's my excuse. now where is that app? ........... oh look, a bird

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2013, 10:53:53 AM »
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #295 on: June 13, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »

Spot-On... But you will always have taggers like Slash, Kappa, Spike, Pinky and CryRock that hang out with their spray can,
 with and according to his wife, an occasional spurt by Changeup  :lol

Look all rounded up into 1 thread even what more could ya ask for..... Fester your surrounded by your buds... Now put the lead weights on, pull the PLUG and sink the ship... we wont miss any of you. :aok

Did I miss any 1? Don't have alot of time for Hugs.

Off to work,

Edit : typo

Now.. I'm Meatstick  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl .......Pawn
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:41:05 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #296 on: June 13, 2013, 10:57:44 AM »
Here is a pie for you so you don't look so sad.  ^__^

(Image removed from quote.)

Mmmmm ... Sheppard's pie? Oh yeah.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #297 on: June 13, 2013, 10:59:37 AM »
Did someone say pie?

Offline kilroy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #298 on: June 13, 2013, 11:02:58 AM »
I have one word for Fester. HYPOCRITE    nln  ^ J ^  mn

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #299 on: June 13, 2013, 11:59:10 AM »
The great thing about the achievements systems is I don't care about it and it has no effect on me, if others do it and enjoy it, thats a win win. Fester has a bit of an obssession for these achievement things but so what? hes not really affecting anyone else's game by bailing out is he?

The OP is more than a bit overdramatic hes hardly been caught shade vulching or something has he?  :rolleyes: