Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80794 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #300 on: June 13, 2013, 12:07:47 PM »
The great thing about the achievements systems is I don't care about it and it has no effect on me, if others do it and enjoy it, thats a win win. Fester has a bit of an obssession for these achievement things but so what? hes not really affecting anyone else's game by bailing out is he?

The OP is more than a bit overdramatic hes hardly been caught shade vulching or something has he?  :rolleyes:

Yes.

I hear he shaves his star-sack as well, which makes his stars look much bigger in comparison...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #301 on: June 13, 2013, 12:31:12 PM »
As well you should.

Didn't you know that the guys with all the stars get laid more often?
WHAT?!?!   :bhead

the Muppets died long ago when most of the old school guys left. they're areba coulple left, but the Muppets are and have been on the way out.
That's so 2010

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #302 on: June 13, 2013, 01:04:35 PM »
While I don't know Fester personally, I know of him in AH, and TBH it's not just Fester as there are probably others. For me the stars are sort of neat, but I look at them in a different way.  They are neat as I unknowingly accomplish them.  If Fester enjoys accomplishing them, then that's his deal, I don't e respect him more or less because he has stars by his name.

Personally I'd like to see all the achievements limited to each arena, and I think a lot of Festers proposed changes are logical, but I do have one question for Fester or any other achiever, if HTC said achievements were limited to areans and achievements would then be reset to the arena where it occurred, or how it occurred (example 1000 Aireral kills vs 1000 kill in country X plane), would you be upset or continue to pursue 1000 bailouts or crashed airplanes or whatever.

Just my .02 Good luck with all your achievements to all who shoot for the stars.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #303 on: June 13, 2013, 01:09:37 PM »
Wow, this thread has everything!

Fester failing, pink & megadumb fight, Muppet and Few fight, Bipo commentary, Who stupidity, Skycrook cooking up a reply or 2, and Pie!

:rock
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #304 on: June 13, 2013, 01:11:42 PM »
I think I missed the pie, can we see it again? I think it would be of great benefit and importance  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #305 on: June 13, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »

Now.. I'm Meatstick  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl .......Pawn

DA is that way---------------->

just saying.....so why you crop that pic ?   

are you such a coward you cant handle people seeing your face???   if thats even you :rofl

how sad and pathetic of a person are you that you are worried about people in a game seeing your face....

personally I think its not you and just in case anyone could find out you cropped the face shot....

but keep typing back.... you are a powerful keyboard wannabe....I am in awe of your typing power...... :aok

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #306 on: June 13, 2013, 01:45:03 PM »
Wow, this thread has everything!

Fester failing, pink & megadumb fight, Muppet and Few fight, Bipo commentary, Who stupidity, Skycrook cooking up a reply or 2, and Pie!

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #307 on: June 13, 2013, 01:47:27 PM »
Here's an idea Bruv...induct MidWho into The Few and lock him in London Tower for a few years. THAT'S an achievement worth a plethora of * * * * * 's

:devil

he'd have to pull Midway's head out of his arse first.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2013, 01:59:49 PM »
he'd have to pull Midway's head out of his arse first.

ack-ack

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #309 on: June 13, 2013, 02:12:12 PM »
 :rofl

The same people criticizing others for how they play.

Sonic23 and Joach1m are the only 2 sticks giving you BKs any status right now Nath so try harder next time before you degrade another group of players. 

Now unless this thread beefs up again I shall not be returning so please lets get it going!  :rock
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #310 on: June 13, 2013, 02:18:42 PM »
:rofl

The same people criticizing others for how they play.

Sonic23 and Joach1m are the only 2 sticks giving you BKs any status right now Nath so try harder next time before you degrade another group of players. 

Now unless this thread beefs up again I shall not be returning so please lets get it going!  :rock

im tryin....... :D

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #311 on: June 13, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »

That's pretty much because Sonic and Joach1m are the only BKs who fly right now.

Fester flies 100 hours a week.

Think about that.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #312 on: June 13, 2013, 02:22:05 PM »
fire 5 millions rounds of ammo... Hit an enemy player or object with 5 million rounds of ammo

fire 10,000 rockets...                  Hit an enemy player or object with 10,000 rockets

drop 50,000 bombs...                 Hit an enemy player or object with 50,000 bombs

i would up B17's with 100 pound bombs and just bombs aways on the runway. Helped get the sortie achievment too :rofl
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: June 13, 2013, 02:22:24 PM »
you BKs died a long time ago Dead Man Flying.

If fester likes flying 100 hours a week go for it I say because it does not bother me maybe you guys should worry about making an impression in the game longer than a few sorties rather than worry about another squad which puts you guys to shame.

:aok

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #314 on: June 13, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
Skycrook cooking up a reply or 2, and Pie!

:rock
Holy LMAO!!!!    :rofl      that's funny!       :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"