Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79679 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #420 on: June 14, 2013, 02:55:03 PM »
swing and a miss my friend  :banana: :banana:

<S> Midway  :banana:

:salute :rock

:banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: June 14, 2013, 03:04:33 PM »
swing and a miss my friend  :banana: :banana:

<S> Midway  :banana:
I might have missed, I might've not, but one thing is for sure, One of you few kids is Midway. Thats a fact jack.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #422 on: June 14, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »
I might have missed, I might've not, but one thing is for sure, One of you few kids is Midway. Thats a fact jack.
Who's Jack? You cheating on me again, Bip?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #423 on: June 14, 2013, 03:19:59 PM »

You'll get them damn kids one day Bip  :D

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #424 on: June 14, 2013, 03:20:20 PM »

prove it.  prove it.   prove it.  prove it.  prove it.   prove it.   prove it.
 :banana:           :banana:            :banana:           :banana:            :banana:          

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #425 on: June 14, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
It seems to me Wide that Midway was doing his best to antagonize Fester and although you don't know Fester that well, Fester was playing along up to the point that Midway included himself as one who can beat Fester.  Midway can't beat me in a spit of his choosing (ask him)much less Fester.  Fester called his bluff.

Really, you don't have a dog in this hunt.  Best stand down and watch only...or it has a tendency to look petty and you don't normally sound petty.  Even when something feels like there is cause for lecture doesn't mean you need to do it.

Friends?

Midway is flying under yet another handle? Php?

If so, I wasn't aware. Midway and I have spent time dueling. I would take a 109G2, Midway his Spit. He was a long way from being what he aspires to. He didn't fare well. Got worse when we switched to American iron, which he was not able to manage well at all (a common problem for some when one flies nothing but one type). That said, he was game, if not very open to advice (didn't take it). In the MA, we meet now and then. Almost always to his detriment. He's a decent fellow, but his online persona is certainly annoying to many. I guess he gets his jollies.... I'll never understand why, though.

Friends? Of course!

My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #426 on: June 14, 2013, 03:34:35 PM »

If so, I wasn't aware. Midway and I have spent time dueling. I would take a 109G2, Midway his Spit. He was a long way from being what he aspires to. He didn't fare well. Got worse when we switched to American iron, which he was not able to manage well at all (a common problem for some when one flies nothing but one type). That said, he was game, if not very open to advice (didn't take it). In the MA, we meet now and then. Almost always to his detriment. He's a decent fellow, but his online persona is certainly annoying to many. I guess he gets his jollies.... I'll never understand why, though.

Friends? Of course!

Yes sir, he is flying as PHP as noted earlier in this thread.  See, Midway endears himself to whom he aspires to be with mundane flattery, forum dog piling and ankle humping.  It's difficult to dislike someone that is nice to you or AT you.  These fighter pilot heros that have grown accustomed to ego strokes and  have been slowly manipulated into appreciating Midways shallow, contemptuous verbal zipper-dance and take up for the kid.  Nothing wrong with that I suppose except laughter ensues from those adult enough to see clearly that their egos blind their judgement of why they defend his window-licking, short-bus riding verbal behavior.

He plays the part of the innocent, underprivileged, good-intentioned kid perfectly....most take his bait to which he reels them in, guts them and filets them into small pieces he may use at his leisure.  It's not really his fault....he's just being Midway....he can't help it.

EDIT:  notice the ones he doesn't manipulate....JO, Debrody, Redbull, DrBone, Fester, Sonic23, Dodger, Lazer, to name only a few, none of which he can even come close to beating in an even environment.  I name them specifically because those are the ones that I have never seen pander to his sugary, nugatory flattery.  His eventual obloquy and subsequent objurgation will be momentous to say the least.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:42:33 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #427 on: June 14, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
prove it.  prove it.   prove it.  prove it.  prove it.   prove it.   prove it.
 :banana:           :banana:            :banana:           :banana:            :banana:          
You know I know whats going on now. You guys (The few kids) had a good troll going with the persona of midway, but too many things gave it away.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #428 on: June 14, 2013, 03:40:57 PM »

Friends? Of course!

Care to try it again? :)

:joystick:

...and yes, I changed names to PhP to hide my shame of not being as good as I wanna be to become a member of the BEST squad in Aces High, The Few.... so I was gonna fly the Pony for a while (Professor Pony = PhP "like PhD = Professor") to sharpen my skills (didn't want higheye to know about it either), but I couldn't stand not talking to my peeps, especially the awesome members of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High. :aok

I also mighta been a bit worried that BiP was on to me, so changing names created a diversion... but that's another story. :lol

Soon as I can I want my original good name "Midway" back so I can keep it forever and fly in peace and no longer feel the discomfort of being shady and using 2nd best good names.   If Midway not gonna be available, then I'll have to go back to "who", I suppose.  :confused: :bhead

The good thing about being "who" are the funnies like... "who knows"... "who cares, indeed"... "who's in a Pony in sec 3,4?... Neg, not me, am Spit8 in sec 8,3". :rofl

So, Mr Widewing, CIA agent look-a-like, handsome devil that you are... you wanna tango in the DA... and see if my mighty Spitfire MK VIII can down you, at will... or at least with substantial frequency? :D

<S> The awesomeness that is The Few :salute .  Holder of at least five TOC championships among just two of the best pilots ever. :rock

Fester, how many TOCs have you won? :neener:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:44:58 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #429 on: June 14, 2013, 03:43:05 PM »
You know I know whats going on now. You guys (The few kids) had a good troll going with the persona of midway, but too many things gave it away.

haha sorry bip.  you wrong friend.    thank you come again.   :banana: :banana:

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #430 on: June 14, 2013, 03:44:21 PM »
So, Mr Widewing, CIA agent look-a-like, handsome devil that you are...
Son, are you a Peter Puffer??

I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #431 on: June 14, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
Care to try it again? :)

:joystick:

...and yes, I changed names to PhP to hide my shame of not being as good as I wanna be to become a member of the BEST squad in Aces High, The Few.... so I was gonna fly the Pony for a while (Professor Pony = PhP "like PhD = Professor") to sharpen my skills (didn't want higheye to know about it either), but I couldn't stand not talking to my peeps, especially the awesome members of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High. :aok

I also mighta been a bit worried that BiP was on to me, so changing names created a diversion... but that's another story. :lol

Soon as I can I want my original good name "Midway" back so I can keep it forever and fly in peace and no longer feel the discomfort of being shady and using 2nd best good names.   If Midway not gonna be available, then I'll have to go back to "who", I suppose.  :confused: :bhead

The good thing about being "who" are the funnies like... "who knows"... "who cares, indeed"... "who's in a Pony in sec 3,4?... Neg, not me, am Spit8 in sec 8,3". :rofl

So, Mr Widewing, CIA agent look-a-like, handsome devil that you are... you wanna tango in the DA... and see if my mighty Spitfire MK VIII can down you, at will... or at least with substantial frequency? :D

<S> The awesomeness that is The Few :salute

Holder of at least five TOC championships among just two of the best pilots ever. :rock

Fester, how many TOCs have  you won? :neener:

Widewing,

QFT in point of fact.  

Regarding Festers TOC Trophies or lack thereof, being that Fester would beat Midway 30-Love, it seems irrelevant especially considering Midways significant flight time over the last two years.   If you can't hang with Fester now, talking about the TOC trophy is plain ridiculousness
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:48:39 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #432 on: June 14, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »
your right widewing.

will delete my account when I get home.

might finish my almost completed MA terrain Ive been working on but probably not.

take care all was fun!
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #433 on: June 14, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
Widewing,

QFT in point of fact. 

You still haven't told me the secret of why you're so good in the Spitfire.  :cry

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #434 on: June 14, 2013, 03:49:16 PM »

haha sorry bip.  you wrong friend.    thank you come again.   :banana: :banana:
Ohhh so you know who it is....ahhhhhh. Midway was started as a troll. Ohhh the things I know.  :devil