Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80866 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #435 on: June 14, 2013, 03:50:21 PM »
Ohhh so you know who it is....ahhhhhh. Midway was started as a troll. Ohhh the things I know.  :devil

:rofl You're so funny Bipolar. :rofl :rofl :rofl

What do you "know"??? :noid

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #436 on: June 14, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Midway is flying under yet another handle? Php?

If so, I wasn't aware. Midway and I have spent time dueling. I would take a 109G2, Midway his Spit. He was a long way from being what he aspires to. He didn't fare well. Got worse when we switched to American iron, which he was not able to manage well at all (a common problem for some when one flies nothing but one type). That said, he was game, if not very open to advice (didn't take it). In the MA, we meet now and then. Almost always to his detriment. He's a decent fellow, but his online persona is certainly annoying to many. I guess he gets his jollies.... I'll never understand why, though.

Friends? Of course!

You couldnt tell from the screen shot that was posted of the guy who wouldnt shut up? Theres your sign.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #437 on: June 14, 2013, 03:51:10 PM »
You still haven't told me the secret of why you're so good in the Spitfire.  :cry

You'll have to figure me out like you claim to have figured out Fester.  Until then, I will shade (Yes, I'm announcing it and for the first time) and come play your game as you play it.

Look for me Midway as I will most certainly be finding you.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #438 on: June 14, 2013, 03:51:31 PM »
:rofl You're so funny Bipolar. :rofl :rofl :rofl

What do you "know"??? :noid
I know a few things. Mr shade troll boy.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #439 on: June 14, 2013, 03:52:06 PM »
whoops

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #440 on: June 14, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »
You'll have to figure me out like you claim to have figured out Fester.  Until then, I will shade (Yes, I'm announcing it and for the first time) and come play your game as you play it.

Think I might just shade it up and actually try to fly again.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #441 on: June 14, 2013, 03:53:02 PM »
your right widewing.

will delete my account when I get home.

might finish my almost completed MA terrain Ive been working on but probably not.

take care all was fun!

C'mon Fester ..... you're better than:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #442 on: June 14, 2013, 03:56:40 PM »
You'll have to figure me out like you claim to have figured out Fester.  Until then, I will shade (Yes, I'm announcing it and for the first time) and come play your game as you play it.

Zippy!!!!!!!!!!! :O

:banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #443 on: June 14, 2013, 04:02:32 PM »
Zippy!!!!!!!!!!! :O

:banana:

I'm quite certain you'll not figure it out.  The only three that might will be ACKACK (and he'll enjoy knowing I'm killing you regularly so he won't tell), Bip ( he could care less) and Sunbat...because in BigHorns absence, he's the AH Oracle. 

I will tell you who WILL know....The Muppets and Dodger.  You'll get it out of none of them, lol

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #444 on: June 14, 2013, 04:08:05 PM »
I'm quite certain you'll not figure it out.  The only three that might will be ACKACK (and he'll enjoy knowing I'm killing you regularly so he won't tell), Bip ( he could care less) and Sunbat...because in BigHorns absence, he's the AH Oracle.  

I will tell you who WILL know....The Muppets and Dodger.  You'll get it out of none of them, lol

Already figured it out, Zippy. :aok

Few can fly a Spitfire as well as you and Zippy did... and he (err, you) came looking for me... and well... I lost both fights, but came close to winning... and then you didn't wanna fight no more...  :frown:
...afraid you would lose the next time, huh?  :uhoh

Zippy (err, you), left the DA after one fight cause I was so close to winning. :joystick: :bolt:

You were fun to fight though, Zippy (err ChangeUp). :cheers:

Admit it. :old:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:10:55 PM by Midway »

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #445 on: June 14, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »

Few can fly a Spitfire as well as you and Zippy did... and he (err, you) came looking for me... and well... I lost both fights, but came close to winning... and then you didn't wanna fight no more...  :frown:
...afraid you would lose the next time, huh? :huh

Zippy (err, you), left the DA after one fight cause I was so close to winning. :joystick:

You out of everyone should know how shades work... :aok
Isnt that few boy?

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #446 on: June 14, 2013, 04:11:51 PM »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #448 on: June 14, 2013, 04:12:56 PM »
C'mon Fester ..... you're better than:

(Image removed from quote.)

I would miss you, Fester. :old:

:salute :rock

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #449 on: June 14, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »

...afraid you would lose the next time, huh?  :uhoh

Zippy (err, you), left the DA after one fight cause I was so close to winning. :joystick: :bolt:

I would never shade in the DA and I would never name myself Zippy.   You know better than that