Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80733 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #465 on: June 14, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »
:rolleyes:

Dope on a rope... Just when they think they have you, you snatch it away!

The oldest tricks are always the best.

Did I mention you were easy?

Gunzo

Midway remember I told you not so long ago that the bogeyman would come and get you?  :D Well this fella here is the bogeyman  :D

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #466 on: June 14, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
Midway remember I told you not so long ago that the bogeyman would come and get you?  :D Well this fella here is the bogeyman  :D

Well, if I had known that, I might have prepared myself a little better.  He's ok... but I can take him.  You and Bruv, etc... are far more difficult (err impossible) for me. :joystick:

Hope to run into Zippy again and we'll see what happens... if he doesn't leave after the 1st fight in the DA, like last time.  :rolleyes:

I got close to winning and he :bolt:

:)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:00:52 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #467 on: June 14, 2013, 07:57:03 PM »
Hey Midway,

Take me off your list w/e you call it.. I don't think you're deserving to be associated with my in-game name..

K?K

thanks

kappa, your awesome skills are worthy of admiration.  I shall always admire how well you can fight... that can not be removed. :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #468 on: June 14, 2013, 08:02:25 PM »
So let's see...

If Fester wouldn't have display the point farming <cough> as noted in the original post... :huh

then... this thread wouldn't exist in which many discussed the issue... :rolleyes:

then... Fester wouldn't have invited me to DA to prove he is the best pilot ever (his words, not mine)... :joystick:

then... Widewing wouldn't have posted said screenshot to which Fester reacted with the above response... :uhoh

then... Fester would still be flying after today.  :airplane:

Interesting chain of events, I must say. :old:

Widewing...this is a particularly exceptional example of my prior post.  Because he couldn't/can't manipulate pilots like Kappa, Redbull, Gunzo or Fester, to garner some form of self-worth, he has formulated his culpability in Fester quitting the game, which Fester will not quit for lots of reasons, but mostly because he's one of the non-employees of HTC that actually helped make the game a better environment to play in...I digress.

Anyway, Midway would like us to believe HE caused Fester to quit.  He is quite self absorbed...when you look at it from the simple perspective of his words....this kid is reaching out for attention in a bad way.  Not like that idiot FlyinFinn....he's simply a tool.  Midway is actually emotionally needy and until Bruv and any others he humps realize they are fueling a future ax murderer, its liable to get pretty strange around here.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #469 on: June 14, 2013, 08:06:02 PM »
Well, if I had known that, I might have prepared myself a little better.  He's ok... but I can take him.  You and Bruv, etc... are far more difficult (err impossible) for me. :joystick:

Hope to run into Zippy again and we'll see what happens... if he doesn't leave after the 1st fight in the DA, like last time.  :rolleyes:

See?  Excuses instead of responsibility.  I haven't beaten very many real good pilots in a while but when I did, or when they beat me, there was never any evasive, excuse ridden diatribe from any of them...why?  They aren't emotionally unstable.   They fly, they win or lose, the shake hands, they move on.  They don't worry about the ego hit of losing....they just keep fighting.  Not this guy...its always something else...some reason.  I'm tellin ya...sheesh.  You expect that from FlyinFin types yes, but we make fun of his ankle humping only that coupled with his incessant excuse/reasoning...bad emotional cocktail there.

A new AH cocktail!  Lets see....two shots of "daddy hates me", half a pour of "wife wishes I would get a job", a splash of "zero confidence" and a twist of "I need attention" and you have the perfect party drink...the Midway!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:10:32 PM by Changeup »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #470 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »
Well, if I had known that, I might have prepared myself a little better.  He's ok... but I can take him.

I'll bet you a month of AH that you'll get your  :ahand to you by Gunzo.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #471 on: June 14, 2013, 08:10:09 PM »
Widewing...this is a particularly exceptional example of my prior post.  Because he couldn't/can't manipulate pilots like Kappa, Redbull, Gunzo or Fester, to garner some form of self-worth, he has formulated his culpability in Fester quitting the game, which Fester will not quit for lots of reasons, but mostly because he's one of the non-employees of HTC that actually helped make the game a better environment to play in...I digress.

Anyway, Midway would like us to believe HE caused Fester to quit.  He is quite self absorbed...when you look at it from the simple perspective of his words....this kid is reaching out for attention in a bad way.  Not like that idiot FlyinFinn....he's simply a tool.  Midway is actually emotionally needy and until Bruv and any others he humps realize they are fueling a future ax murderer, its liable to get pretty strange around here.

ChangeUp, you silly.  :rolleyes:

My point is Fester's point farming, the first item on the list and the OP, is what led to the last item.  A series of connected events.  I'm just some little guy in the middle.  He could just as easily have tried to prove his "best pilot ever" theory on anyone else that questioned all the stars by his name and how they were earned.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #472 on: June 14, 2013, 08:10:21 PM »

Hope to run into Zippy again and we'll see what happens... if he doesn't leave after the 1st fight in the DA, like last time.  :rolleyes:

This is a psychological fight!  :D it will be interesting to see who wins this one.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #473 on: June 14, 2013, 08:10:45 PM »

ack-ack
I see your month, and raise you 2

:rofl :aok
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #474 on: June 14, 2013, 08:16:43 PM »
ChangeUp, you silly.  :rolleyes:

My point is Fester's point farming, the first item on the list and the OP, is what led to the last item.  A series of connected events.  I'm just some little guy in the middle.  He could just as easily have tried to prove his "best pilot ever" theory on anyone else that questioned all the stars by his name and how they were earned.

Midway...stop.  Any normal person could read in Widewings screenshot that Fester was playing along with you.  For you to convert that to seriousness is mental.  Its also an insult to anyone that reads this thread if you think any of us will believe that Fester meant he was the best pilot ever. 

You need to stop...

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #475 on: June 14, 2013, 08:18:20 PM »

ack-ack

Akak, I'll stay off BBS and ch200 for rest of the tour if I can't down Zippy at least 1 out of 5.  He wasn't as good as Bruv, pervert, Grizz, and even Fester from the two fights we had, one MA, the other DA.  My chances against Bruv are zero, against Zippy from what I saw more like at least 25%, if not more. :joystick:

But then again, he almost lost the one DA fight and then ran fast as he could out of the DA :bolt:

Think he didn't wanna risk losing to me cause then he couldn't talk big. ;)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #476 on: June 14, 2013, 08:19:16 PM »
guys what the hell....I have middy on ignore and you quoting him....just makes me see his drivel..... :furious

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #477 on: June 14, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »
Akak, I'll stay off BBS and ch200 for rest of the tour if I can't down Zippy at least 1 out of 5.  He wasn't as good as Bruv, pervert, Grizz, and even Fester from the two fights we had, one MA, the other DA.  My chances against Bruv are zero, against Zippy from what I saw more like at least 25%, if not more. :joystick:

But then again, he almost lost the one DA fight and then ran fast as he could out of the DA :bolt:

Think he didn't wanna risk losing to me cause then he couldn't talk big. ;)

guys what the hell....I have middy on ignore and you quoting him....just makes me see his drivel..... :furious
Finally, a way to defeat Ink :t
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #478 on: June 14, 2013, 08:21:40 PM »
I see your month, and raise you 2
:rofl :aok

I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting Gunzo but I will make it ONE YEAR of AH.  

FESTER - IF YOU CAN GET MIDWAY IN THE DA, I WILL WAGER AN ADDITIONAL YEAR THAT HE CANNOT BEAT YOU ONE TIME OUT OF THIRTY ATTEMPTS.

Now, Midway...this is a prime opportunity for you to put your "I got close and I've got him figured out" statement where your money is.  You risk nothing but humiliations galore and since that already happens to you, you actually have nothing to lose and two years of AH, paid for BY ME.

Do NOT be a giant vagina.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #479 on: June 14, 2013, 08:23:22 PM »
Finally, a way to defeat Ink :t

:rofl :rofl

too bad you are not flying...tonight we be in 190's for FSO :joystick: