Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80886 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #480 on: June 14, 2013, 08:24:00 PM »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #481 on: June 14, 2013, 08:24:10 PM »
I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting Gunzo but I will make it ONE YEAR of AH. 

FESTER - IF YOU CAN GET MIDWAY IN THE DA, I WILL WAGER AN ADDITIONAL YEAR THAT HE CANNOT BEAT YOU ONE TIME OUT OF THIRTY ATTEMPTS.

Now, Midway...this is a prime opportunity for you to put your "I got close and I've got him figured out" statement.  You risk nothing but humiliations galore and since that already happens to you, you actually have nothing to lose and two years of AH, paid for BY ME.

Do NOT be a giant vagina.

lets not get carried away..

odds are if a monkey attempts spelling a word enough times, eventually...  :old:
- TWBYDHAS

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #482 on: June 14, 2013, 08:28:37 PM »
I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting Gunzo but I will make it ONE YEAR of AH.  

FESTER - IF YOU CAN GET MIDWAY IN THE DA, I WILL WAGER AN ADDITIONAL YEAR THAT HE CANNOT BEAT YOU ONE TIME OUT OF THIRTY ATTEMPTS.

Now, Midway...this is a prime opportunity for you to put your "I got close and I've got him figured out" statement where your money is.  You risk nothing but humiliations galore and since that already happens to you, you actually have nothing to lose and two years of AH, paid for BY ME.

Do NOT be a giant vagina.

I could pull my stick out of my closet right now and beat middy 10 of 10, putting Fester up against him for 30 rounds would be like putting

This:

against this:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #483 on: June 14, 2013, 08:29:39 PM »

odds are if a monkey attempts spelling a word enough times, eventually...  :old:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #484 on: June 14, 2013, 08:32:25 PM »
Midway...stop.  Any normal person could read in Widewings screenshot that Fester was playing along with you.  For you to convert that to seriousness is mental.  Its also an insult to anyone that reads this thread if you think any of us will believe that Fester meant he was the best pilot ever.  

You need to stop...

ChangeUp, if you can't see that Fester has a goal to be the best pilot ever by the countless hours he plays, by working like crazy to be ranked nbr one in all categories in a single tour, and accomplishing it, by having the longest win (no deaths) streak, and by doing everything possible to be nbr one on points, ranks, scores, etc... not to mention him outright saying it and taking widewing's admonition seriuously, then you're missing out on reality.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I think it's awesome, but imho, if you don't have at least one TOC plaque, and others have as many as three, well, kinda of hard to be the best pilot ever or the best AH player ever.   :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:51:50 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #485 on: June 14, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »
Akak, I'll stay off BBS and ch200 for rest of the tour if I can't down Zippy at least 1 out of 5.  

No you won't.  You've shown repeatedly in the past that you can't follow anything you claim you'd do.  You said you'd fly the P-38 exclusively for 3 tours but quit when it was evident you didn't have the skills to fly the Lightning and were getting your arse handed back to you in it.  You claimed recently after finding out who Mercy really was that you'd stop posting on the BBS for the rest of the tour, only to go back on your word a couple of days later.  You really expect us that a man of weak character such as yourself would follow through with what they say?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #486 on: June 14, 2013, 08:48:02 PM »
No you won't.  You've shown repeatedly in the past that you can't follow anything you claim you'd do.  You said you'd fly the P-38 exclusively for 3 tours but quit when it was evident you didn't have the skills to fly the Lightning and were getting your arse handed back to you in it.  You claimed recently after finding out who Mercy really was that you'd stop posting on the BBS for the rest of the tour, only to go back on your word a couple of days later.  You really expect us that a man of weak character such as yourself would follow through with what they say?

ack-ack

I have followed through on much.  You choose to ignore all those.  On the two above...

I said two tours, not three, and I was in it for at least six weeks. Hundreds of sorties and hundreds of kills.  I cut it short by a week or two for reasons already explained. :angel:

On Mercy, i did say that and was going to follow through on said commitment to Mercy/Delirium...but he specifically told me to do what I want and have fun.  Ergo I honoured his request and did exactly that.  You had nothing to do with it.  It was a commitment I made to Mercy because I was in awe and shock at what a nice person he is and it turned out to be Delirium. :salute :rock

You just like to find one or two small potential areas of weakness and blow them all outta proportion to assail my good name.  But, it's ok.  I understand it's in your nature.  Your avatar kind of reflects that, huh? :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:56:21 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #487 on: June 14, 2013, 08:58:14 PM »
I have followed through on much.  You choose to ignore all those.  On the two above...

I said two tours, not three, and I was in it for at least six weeks. Hundreds if sorties and hundreds of kills.  I cut it short by a week or two for reasons already explained. :angel:

You said you'd fly the P-38 exclusively, meaning that would be the only plane you flew.  You didn't, you flew other planes when you grew frustrated at dying in the Lightning and you didn't fly the full two tours, you quit midway (no pun intended) through the second tour.  You might have had "hundreds of kills" but you also had hundreds of deaths, which greatly outnumbered the "hundreds of kills" you had, in fact in the P-38, you averaged less than 1% kills per sortie.

It must be sad going through life without the ability to stick to your word.  It's okay though, every game needs a village idiot and you've made a good one so far.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #488 on: June 14, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »

Kappa....I got this, lol.  There is zero chance of Midway beating Fester in Midways ride. 

Two years....midway??  I can't hear you
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #489 on: June 14, 2013, 09:13:02 PM »
Hey Midway,

Take me off your list w/e you call it.. I don't think you're deserving to be associated with my in-game name..

K?K

thanks
Give me your number, I want to have a nice long "chat" with you :D
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #490 on: June 14, 2013, 09:13:39 PM »
If you're Zippy... you and I both know what happened.  Consider yourself lucky and be glad you left the DA after the one fight where... well...  nuff said. :salute

You dueled me 1v1 in the MA, you chose the Spit16, you were defensive within seconds and dead in well under a minute. Then you invited me to the DA, you said you were better in the Spit9 so we flew Spit9s. In that duel you fell for the oldest trick in the book, I dangled a very low PK opportunity that the best shots in the game would have missed and you fell for it like you were still on your two week trial. You exploded in a ball of fire about 5 seconds later. That's the way that maneuver is supposed to play out... You were pwned!

The best part is, the only reason I bothered with you at all was because of the way you were polluting Channel 200 in the MA. I didn't stay in the DA because after killing you twice in your best plane, I was surprised how easy it was and began to feel like a bully. It's like fishing, you throw the little ones back in and look for a something more worthy.

Even though both duels together lasted under 90 seconds and I took no damage at all, you spent the next hour on channel 200 bragging about how close you almost came to nearly winning :rofl

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #491 on: June 14, 2013, 09:14:26 PM »
Fester gets called out for doing something gamey. Internet debate ensues, Fester claims to be the greatest. Widewing calls Fester out some more. Fester then claims to be quitting.

Somehow midway becomes involved.

Is mickdono midway?

More at 11.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #492 on: June 14, 2013, 09:16:44 PM »
Was this thread about bailing or baiting?
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #493 on: June 14, 2013, 09:17:39 PM »
You said you'd fly the P-38 exclusively, meaning that would be the only plane you flew.  You didn't, you flew other planes when you grew frustrated at dying in the Lightning and you didn't fly the full two tours, you quit midway (no pun intended) through the second tour.  You might have had "hundreds of kills" but you also had hundreds of deaths, which greatly outnumbered the "hundreds of kills" you had, in fact in the P-38, you averaged less than 1% kills per sortie.

It must be sad going through life without the ability to stick to your word.  It's okay though, every game needs a village idiot and you've made a good one so far.

ack-ack

1% kills per sortie? :rolleyes:

Your silliness is evidence by your repeated use of this statistic.  You mean averaged 50% kills per sortie, that is correct, but it was my first tour flying the P38 almost exclusively. :rolleyes:

612 out of 625 air sorties in tour 152 = 98% P38 sorties.  Pretty dang close to exclusive, but I know you wanna harp on the other 2%.  Go right ahead. :)

306 kills in my P38 that tour, my first dedicated P38 tour and proud of it. :old:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:26:00 PM by Midway »

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #494 on: June 14, 2013, 09:18:54 PM »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14