Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80869 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #495 on: June 14, 2013, 09:21:33 PM »
ChangeUp, if you can't see that Fester has a goal to be the best pilot ever by the countless hours he plays, by working like crazy to be ranked nbr one in all categories in a single tour, and accomplishing it, by having the longest win (no deaths) streak, and by doing everything possible to be nbr one on points, ranks, scores, etc... not to mention him outright saying it and taking widewing's admonition seriuously, then you're missing out on reality.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I think it's awesome, but imho, if you don't have at least one TOC plaque, and others have as many as three, well, kinda of hard to be the best pilot ever or the best AH player ever.   :)

Midway,

I know a guy that spent the same amount of time thinking his work would cause him to play the game against the very best too.  In fact, he spent 300 hours a month for two years and never got to third gear.  That being said, Festers forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know.  Simply put, Fester couldn't care less about TOC.  If he did, he prolly own 4 or 5 of those things.  That's the part that alludes you.  That's the part that will always allude you.  

You focus on air to air while Fester focuses on the game....all of it.  You're a dumbazz if you think he could focus on TOC and not win it.  BTW, that goes for pretty much everyone except you based on the time you've logged and the azzes you've kissed.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #496 on: June 14, 2013, 09:23:05 PM »
Midway,

I know a guy that spent the same amount of time thinking his work would cause him to play the game against the very best too.  In fact, he spent 300 hours a month for two years and never got to third gear.  That being said, Festers forgotten more about this game than you'll ever know.  Simply put, Fester couldn't care less about TOC.  If he did, he prolly own 4 or 5 of those things.  That's the part that alludes you.  That's the part that will always allude you.  

You focus on air to air while Fester focuses on the game....all of it.  You're a dumbazz if you think he could focus on TOC and not win it.  BTW, that goes for pretty much everyone except you based on the time you've logged and the azzes you've kissed.
Dont let mickyD troll you.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #497 on: June 14, 2013, 09:25:02 PM »
Dont let mickyD troll you.

Hehe, who's trollin who brother?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #498 on: June 14, 2013, 09:25:15 PM »
You dueled me 1v1 in the MA, you chose the Spit16, you were defensive within seconds and dead in well under a minute. Then you invited me to the DA, you said you were better in the Spit9 so we flew Spit9s. In that duel you fell for the oldest trick in the book, I dangled a very low PK opportunity that the best shots in the game would have missed and you fell for it like you were still on your two week trial. You exploded in a ball of fire about 5 seconds later. That's the way that maneuver is supposed to play out... You were pwned!

The best part is, the only reason I bothered with you at all was because of the way you were polluting Channel 200 in the MA. I didn't stay in the DA because after killing you twice in your best plane, I was surprised how easy it was and began to feel like a bully. It's like fishing, you throw the little ones back in and look for a something more worthy.

Even though both duels together lasted under 90 seconds and I took no damage at all, you spent the next hour on channel 200 bragging about how close you almost came to nearly winning :rofl

Gunzo

Wrong. Wasn't in a spit16 either fight.  Didn't even take you seriously either fight either since I never heard of Zippy before...apparently you were after me all hyped-up and ready to go... You seemed nice enough, but you and I both know you were almost done for and I didn't even know to focus on you as some kind of epic fight that you were looking for. :rolleyes:

Post film if you have it, cause I can promise you, next time, my film recorder gonna be working hard. :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #499 on: June 14, 2013, 09:29:47 PM »
Wrong. Wasn't in a spit16 either fight.  Didn't even take you seriously either fight either since I never heard of Zippy before...apparently you were after me all hyped-up and ready to go... You seemed nice enough, but you and I both know you were almost done for and I didn't even know to focus on you as some kind of epic fight that you were looking for. :rolleyes:

Post film if you have it, cause I can promise you, next time, my film recorder gonna be working hard. :)
Going into a 1v1 after said opponent just killed your spitfire in his in the MA unprepared? What is this? Your 2 week trial? ^_^ :banana:

You've been flying even longer than I have, shouldn't you know these things by now? :old:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #500 on: June 14, 2013, 09:30:14 PM »

Sure, I'm always up for some duels. I haven't done any in a while, so I'll take a few days to get the edge sharpened. PM me early next week. In the meantime, go to the Wishlist forum and request they model a revolving door for the tower... You're gonna need it. :)
Will you be in a Boston? :D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #501 on: June 14, 2013, 09:30:50 PM »

306 kills in my P38 that tour, my first dedicated P38 tour and proud of it. :old:

How many deaths?  Far more than your kills in the Lightning.  If you have more deaths in a plane than kills, you're really weren't successful in it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #502 on: June 14, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »
Midway,

Yeah, but he hasn't won a TOC and for a completion player like he is, it still eludes him.  You gonna tell me someone as dedicated to being the best as him wouldn't want that laminated plaque signed by HiTech on his wall? :)

"Hear ye, hear ye! ....  Know ye this and pay heed to show him honour and respect." (Signed by Hitech)

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4622438.html#msg4622438

If he really wants to be the best and complete all challenges... he'd have to show four of those trophy plaques.  Not gonna happen, imho.  We all know the names of the pilots having multiple said symbols of awesomeness. :rock :rock
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 09:40:30 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #503 on: June 14, 2013, 09:38:45 PM »
Yeah, but he hasn't won a TOC and for a completion player like he is, it still eludes him.  You gonna tell me someone as dedicated to being the best as him wouldn't want that laminated plaque signed by HiTech on his wall? :)

"Hear ye, hear ye! ....  Know ye this and pay heed to show him honour and respect." (Signed by Hitech)

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4622438.html#msg4622438
In what way does this translate to you insect?

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #504 on: June 14, 2013, 09:42:18 PM »
Yes.

pretty easy to disprove this by posting a film or two, but I don't think anyone takes it seriously anyway ;d
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #505 on: June 14, 2013, 09:44:32 PM »
What does a guy have to do to get banned around here?   :noid  :joystick:

Hmmmm.....

Hey RedBull.....I heard you still wet your pants.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #506 on: June 14, 2013, 09:48:41 PM »
 :banana: on occasion  :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #507 on: June 14, 2013, 09:58:06 PM »
Will you be in a Boston? :D

You remembered that! That was fun!
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #508 on: June 14, 2013, 10:13:51 PM »
pretty easy to disprove this by posting a film or two, but I don't think anyone takes it seriously anyway ;d
Post away sweet cheeks. One of you Few twits is midway. Ill put money on it.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #509 on: June 14, 2013, 10:16:09 PM »
This went from a thread on Fester to a Thread on Middy and his lame shade shenanigans.

Middy = MickyD
Top Gun