Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80786 times)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #570 on: June 15, 2013, 05:12:50 AM »
 :bhead
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #571 on: June 15, 2013, 05:18:21 AM »
This thread is amaaze :banana:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:02:48 AM by MickDono »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #572 on: June 15, 2013, 05:19:50 AM »
Your guilty of said crime :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #573 on: June 15, 2013, 05:21:05 AM »
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #574 on: June 15, 2013, 05:28:54 AM »
Sunfan, its probably best to let them sort things out so it doesn't happen again.

The "kid" is 18, while young; people need to learn lessons sometime (obviously letting this whole situation slide won't help with that).

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #575 on: June 15, 2013, 05:49:09 AM »
Bipolar has been trolled so hard he cant even see straight.  awwwww. go and have a lie down bip. :banana:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #576 on: June 15, 2013, 06:00:14 AM »
 :lol

Fuzion's Brit accent is rather good, certainly raised an eyebrow on range vox.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #577 on: June 15, 2013, 06:34:58 AM »
mickyd = midway  :lol 

If Micky was really midway I would take my hat off to him for doing so many hours and still keeping it a secret.  So Bip off with your tinfoil hat because I accused yourself of being Midway in the 190 gruppe forum.   :eek:

As for that Pic at least post a picture of yourself alongside it before you start goofing off,  I don't mind being sunburnt if it means I can spend the day hanging out with my online buds whilst watching the sweet sounds of Merlins tearing up the Duxford sky.  Going again in < 4 weeks and I can't wait  :cheers:

Suntan lotion, please. :old:

:salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #578 on: June 15, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »
Hang on! hang on a minute, actually isn't this guy that stupid kid Amazee? The stalker boy who pretended to be English with his rubbish English accent in an attempt to get into the few???  :rofl

Name:    Amaazee
Local Time:    June 15, 2013, 02:50:15 AM

Name:    GhostCDB
Local Time:    June 15, 2013, 02:55:33 AM

:rofl

Say it ain't so! this explains a lot  :rofl tosser

He did tell me his prior name started with the letter "A" and he was previously a member of The Few. I am certain you are correct. :)

Well played, pervert... well played indeed. :aok

:salute pervert, prior TOC champion...   :rock
...and member of the squad holding TOC championships for at least five consecutive years now... :rock
...and led by the only triple TOC champion Bruv119... :rock
...and where said Commanding Officer and Founder is also the current TOC champion... :rock
...and where Kazaa, another repeat TOC champion is also member..  :rock

...and given that these are pure skill based awards, requiring consistent fighting excellence, and can't be "gamed"... ...nuff said... nuff said indeed.  :cheers:

Is it any wonder so many want to be in The Few, even imitating British accents, to learn said skills. :old:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:14:48 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #579 on: June 15, 2013, 07:15:18 AM »
Even Bipolar wanted to be in the few. :banana:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #580 on: June 15, 2013, 07:16:32 AM »
Even Bipolar wanted to be in the few. :banana:

:rofl :aok

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #581 on: June 15, 2013, 07:20:22 AM »
I do not fly for score. I have attained rank 1 in every category in tour 150 and after that "achievement" I retired from the score game. any score I get are incidental to grinding nerd points or just flying and fighting. I had been wanting to get more early war kills and was sitting in the early war arena for about an hour hoping someone else would log in and fight and ended up just working on the bail out achievement during the wait.

I consider achievement points nerd points and I view most of them as grinds. I will grind out the ones I view to be no indication of skill or ability as quickly as possible because I like to collect nerd points. It's a habit I picked up from when I used to play world of warcraft where I had gladiator rank from pvp pretty often and was in a guild that did all the server and often world first achievements and also liked to grind out no skill "fluff" achievements as fast as possible just for the sake of grinding.

And as for Aces High... does anyone here have the ability to go a tour in the LWMA to 297 kills and 0 deaths besides me? didn't think so so that gives you some insight into how many landable sorties I found myself bailing out of just to get a silly achievement. I decided to grind out the bailouts to finish the achievement and thus remove the motivation not to land the sortie when able. like it or not achievements affect the way you fly if your interested in "achieving" them. how you decide to go about that is your choice.

I also spray all my ammo I have leftover every sortie etc just for the silly achievements etc.

When I get burned out on 2hr strat runs that involves 1hr+ of climbing afk to survive... I like to do strat runs in midwar where the distances to target are short and most flights I get fighters to shoot at as well.

But lets get right down to it and not try to cloud this with grinding silly achievements that are nothing more than grinds...

I suggest anyone having a problem with the way I fly come to the DA and duel me and see how many times you get killed with no kills before you have had enough. I will even bail out after I kill you every flight.

and while were looking at the what the whole thing of achievement points in AH means consider this...

my closest competitor in nerd points has almost no kills of fighter aircraft and yet is able to get the highest nerd point total while being completely incapable of even some semblance of aircombat ability.

I take bigger issue with the setup allowing that many points to be accumulated while ignoring the hardest and most rewarding part of the game than I do anyone interested in quickly completing the less well designed achievements.

The new biggest "Look at MEEEEEEE" achievement of them all
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #582 on: June 15, 2013, 07:37:26 AM »
Changeup suddenly very very quiet in this thread. :headscratch:

Hmm, wonder why? :joystick: :ahand

:D

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #583 on: June 15, 2013, 07:58:51 AM »
I wish you was right middy but people arnt exactly climbing over each other to join The Few  :cry
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #584 on: June 15, 2013, 08:03:50 AM »
They would be if they could get over the same hurdle midway is trying to climb over.

They forget you don't necessarily have to be as good as bruv to be in it.