Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79690 times)

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #585 on: June 15, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »
yup all we ask is for you to be willing to learn and not be a sweetheart (lol anti swear bot) ill change it to idiot  :bhead, anyway back on topic.......wait what was the topic again?  :P
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 15, 2013, 08:10:40 AM »
wait what was the topic again?  :P

Someone bailing 339 times in 31 minutes in EW to get a star while protecting his LW score.  :devil

But the minions did a good work deflecting the topic   :old:

Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #587 on: June 15, 2013, 08:12:15 AM »
I don't think anyone who has read the first pages will forget :/

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #588 on: June 15, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »
Someone bailing 339 times in 31 minutes in EW to get a star while protecting his LW score.  :devil
But the minions did a good work deflecting the topic   :old:

don't care about score lusche. and I prefer to be the center of attention and I would like the minions to keep the thread about me because of how much better I am at this game than everyone else its good for those with no game skills but big egos to have some way to get a jab at me to make themselves feel like they don't suck at this game. i know score is hard for you guys but its not for me. If i cared about score id be rank one and you know it. the arena I grinded out the bail achievement in was random like it or not. lots of tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy buffs around here that need somthing to latch onto.

I prefer to grind out all achievements quickly as possible because I do not have 350 spare hours a month every month for the past yr+ to grind nerd points like walleye. I will continue to grind out all achievements as quickly as possible because it is fun for me. I have offered to accomidate the holy rollers who think completing an achievement that requires being bad at the game on my own terms is beneath them that I will just wait for the achievements to complete on their own at random without making an effort to complete them... but I have changed my mind.

I will play the game the way I want the way I enjoy playing it. and nerd point grinding is what is making the game fun for me.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #589 on: June 15, 2013, 08:55:34 AM »
I would like the minions to keep the thread about me because of how much better I am at this game than everyone else

A bit full of ourselves, are we Fester?  :rofl

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #590 on: June 15, 2013, 08:57:08 AM »
nah just accurate.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #591 on: June 15, 2013, 08:59:00 AM »
don't care about score lusche. and I prefer to be the center of attention and I would like the minions to keep the thread about me because of how much better I am at this game than everyone else its good for those with no game skills but big egos to have some way to get a jab at me to make themselves feel like they don't suck at this game. i know score is hard for you guys but its not for me. If i cared about score id be rank one and you know it. the arena I grinded out the bail achievement in was random like it or not. lots of tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy buffs around here that need somthing to latch onto.

I prefer to grind out all achievements quickly as possible because I do not have 350 spare hours a month every month for the past yr+ to grind nerd points like walleye. I will continue to grind out all achievements as quickly as possible because it is fun for me. I have offered to accomidate the holy rollers who think completing an achievement that requires being bad at the game on my own terms is beneath them that I will just wait for the achievements to complete on their own at random without making an effort to complete them... but I have changed my mind.

I will play the game the way I want the way I enjoy playing it. and nerd point grinding is what is making the game fun for me.

You go Fester !!!

Achievements were put in to give players something else to do in the game. They have NO BEARING on points or perks or ranks and so really don't matter. You can go after them any way you want.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #592 on: June 15, 2013, 09:11:46 AM »
The number of pixel pilots with inflated pixel pilot egos in this thread are amazing.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #593 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13:47 AM »
LOL.  So just shut up and play then Fester.  Who cares.  Just remember to apply what you just said to every other player in the game.

We officially award you an AH God Achievement now.  So relax and play or relax and don't play whichever provides more fun  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #594 on: June 15, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
Yet he was leading the witchunt when a couple of others did the very same thing but a few weeks ago..
diddlying cheating hypocrite.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #595 on: June 15, 2013, 09:16:56 AM »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #596 on: June 15, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »
We officially award you an AH God Achievement now.

Being a member of "We", I hereby object to said achievement award for Fester. :old:
He especially lacks the plaque(s) signifying HTC's most prestigious award. :old:
Fester walks among mere mortals as evidenced by the OP. :old:
All Achievements must be earned properly. :old:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:38:58 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #597 on: June 15, 2013, 09:38:19 AM »
This has nothing to do with what team I'm on. Stop being a jerk.

You know Suns I was 13 when I did that and the fact that it worked is just sad on their part.

I will admit I looked up to "The Few" at one point in time in my Aces High II career and I always thought I would never be good enough to join The Few. But AFTER I joined TheFew as "ChoZen" I was told by Kazaa and Bruv THEMSELVES I might turn into a Kazaa flying the Spit9 the way I flew. You don't have to admit to saying this, but I have the film on my old PC of you two saying it on squad channel and on the text. Shortly afterwards being ejected from the squad, DrBone took me under his wing purely because he SAW what I could do and saw past my childish games.

To end this discussion, I am pretty sure 9 out of 10 NO ONE in "The Few" could even come close to touching me in the DA unless it is Bruv.

In fact I have no doubt in my mind that JG 52 will drag "The Few" by their toenails to Europe and back.

Pervert I have smacked you multiple times in KOTH and you smell like BBQ sauce.
MickyD you are an absolutely trash and you are midway.
Who is coombz ? Question of the day
Bruv is on an extremely high perch and his ego is off the charts. I guess Hollywood took a tole on you.

And it is kinda hard for me to be Midway/who/PhP if I am online at the same time and I am talking at the same time as him.

Look at when Midway joined the forum and look at when MickyD "went on break". It is so obvious.

The Few I will admit was once one of , if not the greatest squad in AHII but now it is just full of egotistical idiots who rant on and on about how good they are when in reality they are in the squad just to make sure Bruv can land his kills and assure Bruv a safe passage home.

[ In Before The Lock ]
Top Gun

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #598 on: June 15, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
who's fuzion?  :headscratch:

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #599 on: June 15, 2013, 09:46:12 AM »
who's fuzion?  :headscratch: