Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79648 times)

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #600 on: June 15, 2013, 09:50:12 AM »
Read previous pages.

still, never heard of you. I did hear about that sorry guy trying to fake an english accent to get in the squad tho  :cheers:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #601 on: June 15, 2013, 09:50:59 AM »
MickyD ... you are midway.

Considering how easy it was for me to pwn you 1 v 1 and then, right after that, pwn you and your bud NyQuil coming after me 2 v 1, and landing all victories, I can see why you might think that. :ahand

MickyD is a very good pilot, that's for sure, and considering all the time he spent in the TA helping others including me, a very nice pilot too. :)

:salute MickyD :rock

Consider your way, young Amazee :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #602 on: June 15, 2013, 09:56:26 AM »
Considering how easy it was for me to pwn you 1 v 1 and then, right after that, pwn you and your bud NyQuil coming after me 2 v 1, and landing all victories, I can see why you might think that. :ahand

MickyD is a very good pilot, that's for sure, and considering all the time he spent in the TA helping others including me, a very nice pilot too. :)

:salute MickyD :rock

Consider your way, young Amazee :old:

It is funny because when I fought you I noticed some things.

• You flew just like MickyD
  • Could be a coincidence, but who else would ankle ride TheFew than a pun of TheFew
  • Whenever you are willing to genuinely DA me in the DUELING Arena I will be more than willing to beat you

But I guess you can hold beating me against me, you did beat me but consider the facts that it was a joke fighting you. After I beat you the first time I couldn't even take you serious. Which is why I told Nyquil to up and come troll "who" with me. Just because of the simple fact that it would be amusing. Seems as if other squaddies got a laugh out of it so I see my job completed. Making the game fun for the friends that make it fun for me. You were trolled and you are insane if you think you can beat any of us.  :lol

Micky was never really good in anything but a Spitfire and that just so happened to be the ONLY thing you can get kills in. God forbid you fly a F4U or a 190 at that matter. You probably wouldn't know how to read the gauges in a plane other than a Spitfire for the simple fact that is the only air craft you can fly. I will be willing to bet more than anything that if you stepped foot in a German Aircraft or even Russian Aircraft that you wouldn't know what slapped you after the duel. Another funny thing about you Micky is you talk EXACTLY the same and NO ONE has ever heard PhP/who/Midway. Why won't you talk ? Is it because of the simple fact that you sound exactly like MickyD ? If you two aren't the same people then log on at the same time and prove to us you two aren't the same person. Or actually get in range chat and both of you talk, one sentence is sufficient.  :rolleyes:

It must be expensive to keep up with two accounts at the same time.   :old:

:noid
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:01:08 AM by GhostCDB »
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #603 on: June 15, 2013, 10:00:11 AM »

• I wasn't serious
  • Could be a coincidence, but who else would ankle ride TheFew than a pun of TheFew
  • Whenever you are willing to genuinely DA me in the DUELING Arena I will be more than willing to beat you

Micky was never really good in anything but a Spitfire and that just so happened to be the ONLY thing you can get kills in. God forbid you fly a F4U or a 190 at that matter. You probably wouldn't know how to read the gauges in a plane other than a Spitfire for the simple fact that is the only air craft you can fly. I will be willing to bet more than anything that if you stepped foot in a German Aircraft or even Russian Aircraft that you wouldn't know what slapped you after the duel. Another funny thing about you Micky is you talk EXACTLY the same and NO ONE has ever heard PhP/who/Midway. Why won't you talk ? Is it because of the simple fact that you sound exactly like MickyD ? If you two aren't the same people then log on at the same time and prove to us you two aren't the same person.

It must be expensive to keep up with two accounts at the same time.

Consider your way, young Amazee. :old:
I implore you. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #604 on: June 15, 2013, 10:03:04 AM »
Consider your way, young Amazee. :old:
I implore you. :old:

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius

Good Day  :salute
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #605 on: June 15, 2013, 10:06:15 AM »
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius

Good Day  :salute

"Indeed!" - Midway

:)

:salute

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #606 on: June 15, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »

Youre pretty blind then. Micky's flying style is a lot closer to mine - completely different than midway's. Also Micky is a good stand up guy, very far from being an ankle humping arsehat like midway.
One more thing, i have been dueling with Micky like 1000 times, and while he isnt the very best, he was capable to sweep the fool with me often enough. In 109s, ki84s and spits too. Midway, not so much.
AoM
City of ice

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #607 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:59 AM »

In fact I have no doubt in my mind that JG 52 will drag "The Few" by their toenails to Europe and back.

:lol Who is this guy trying to kid?
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #608 on: June 15, 2013, 10:29:22 AM »
if we were to find that fuzion is infact Midway would you still say the same? 

a muppet defending him whatever next.
stop trying to reverse this on that kid. You know damn good and well who midway really is. He has been in the few (Hobbits division)  for years.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #609 on: June 15, 2013, 10:31:01 AM »
Bipolar has been trolled so hard he cant even see straight.  awwwww. go and have a lie down bip. :banana:
LOL, me trolled? I think I have all the few in here posting now....hmmmmm
Nice try Midway

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #610 on: June 15, 2013, 10:31:19 AM »
stop trying to reverse this on that kid. You know damn good and well who midway really is. He has been in the few (Hobbits division)  for years.

Your brain is suffering from DrBone Rot. :old:
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #611 on: June 15, 2013, 10:32:16 AM »
Yet he was leading the witchunt when a couple of others did the very same thing but a few weeks ago..
diddlying cheating hypocrite.

This is a great point.  Burn a couple of guys at the stake for doing what you yourself have done.  Double standards much ??
These guys were asked to leave the squad as people started to call their squad cheaters, so we did not want it as a reflection on us.  Some turkey even quoted that the CO of the Prawns was cheating when in fact he was on holiday in Japan for two weeks while all this happened.

Its quite pathetic that some can get away with it yet others are crucified.  

:bhead
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #612 on: June 15, 2013, 10:32:55 AM »
Even Bipolar wanted to be in the few. :banana:
HAHAHA Now you're getting funny with your trolls " :banana: :banana: :banana: :old:"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #613 on: June 15, 2013, 10:33:05 AM »
Name:
Midway
Position:
Public Forums
Date Registered:
October 31, 2010, 09:51:25 AM
Last Active:
Today at 10:23:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSN:
YIM:
Email:
hidden
Current Status:
Online   [Add To Buddy List]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N/A

Name:
MickDono
Position:
Public Forums
Date Registered:
December 03, 2009, 02:58:51 PM
Last Active:
Today at 09:32:28 AM
MSN:
YIM:
Email:
mick_d@live.co.uk
Current Status:
Offline   [Add To Buddy List]
Local Time: June 15, 2013, 04:28:43 PM

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #614 on: June 15, 2013, 10:34:50 AM »
Yet he was leading the witchunt when a couple of others did the very same thing but a few weeks ago..
diddlying cheating hypocrite.

multiple account holders killing themsleves is different in my mind. so I disagree with you.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:36:43 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013