Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79695 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #630 on: June 15, 2013, 11:00:42 AM »
Ill see if anyone has film or screenshots of it.

Either my ingame with ReVo or The text chat with RedBull.

Not rant worthy, but I can't wait.
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #631 on: June 15, 2013, 11:02:43 AM »
Either my ingame with ReVo or The text chat with RedBull.

Not rant worthy, but I can't wait.
Dude, get off my ankle. When and IF I post, youll see it. Until then....shhhhhhh
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #632 on: June 15, 2013, 11:03:57 AM »
I wonder how many more bails I have to do before I get the silk award..? I guess I could find that in the stats if I bothered to look for it.  But actually, I don't really care. I don't log on this game to earn stars, I log on to get some quality time with squaddies and hopefully get some adrenaline flow at the same time. And that shows on my scores too, my scores have always been extremely low. Mostly because I don't bother to play for scores, what's the use? Everyone is gaming the game anyway.. Why try to look any better than I am, so I do the exact oposite. I think it is ok to let everyone think that I'm a total noob, but let them find out that I actually might be a worthy opponent when it comes to a fight.  :P (hopefully)
I don't even bother to change my score from fighter to attack if I am joining my squaddies on some base run.  :rolleyes:
Well, that's just my way of spending my $15.. And for the OP question, no i have not got silk. Yet anyway.  :P

As for the other direction this thread has turned, I recall Bruv inviting me to join the Few 2-3 years ago. Was it dumb of me to decline his offer? I mean, if I was not allready in a squad I would probably have said yes right away. Because I am Norwegian, and that means just one hour difference in time zone from the UK. I don't see my own squad as often as I wish I could, because they are mostly US players and I just can't sit up till morning to play AH that often.
But the friendships we have built over the years are really hard to come by, and I appreciate that above anything. Again because I log on AH to have fun, and even if Ta's Peacemakers are not the best squad score-wise I still would not trade that for the comradery we have. Not saying that the Few don't have the same great people, I am sure they do. Atleast the ones I have encountered have all been very nice guys!  :old:  :salute

And this discussion about Midway being MickyD, I don't think so.. I am pretty sure I've seen them both playing in the LW at the same time before.  :headscratch:
TheStig

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #633 on: June 15, 2013, 11:06:46 AM »
Dude, get off my ankle. When and IF I post, youll see it. Until then....shhhhhhh

:lol You and your ankle fetish.

One thing you must learn is to back up the claims you make, there is no "IF", you must.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #634 on: June 15, 2013, 11:07:45 AM »
I wonder how many more bails I have to do before I get the silk award..? I guess I could find that in the stats if I bothered to look for it.  But actually, I don't really care. I don't log on this game to earn stars, I log on to get some quality time with squaddies and hopefully get some adrenaline flow at the same time. And that shows on my scores too, my scores have always been extremely low. Mostly because I don't bother to play for scores, what's the use? Everyone is gaming the game anyway.. Why try to look any better than I am, so I do the exact oposite. I think it is ok to let everyone think that I'm a total noob, but let them find out that I actually might be a worthy opponent when it comes to a fight.  :P (hopefully)
I don't even bother to change my score from fighter to attack if I am joining my squaddies on some base run.  :rolleyes:
Well, that's just my way of spending my $15.. And for the OP question, no i have not got silk. Yet anyway.  :P

As for the other direction this thread has turned, I recall Bruv inviting me to join the Few 2-3 years ago. Was it dumb of me to decline his offer? I mean, if I was not allready in a squad I would probably have said yes right away. Because I am Norwegian, and that means just one hour difference in time zone from the UK. I don't see my own squad as often as I wish I could, because they are mostly US players and I just can't sit up till morning to play AH that often.
But the friendships we have built over the years are really hard to come by, and I appreciate that above anything. Again because I log on AH to have fun, and even if Ta's Peacemakers are not the best squad score-wise I still would not trade that for the comradery we have. Not saying that the Few don't have the same great people, I am sure they do. Atleast the ones I have encountered have all been very nice guys!  :old:  :salute

And this discussion about Midway being MickyD, I don't think so.. I am pretty sure I've seen them both playing in the LW at the same time before.  :headscratch:

:aok

:salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #635 on: June 15, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »
"ankle humping" is the most flaccid and timid insult I have ever seen.

I'm guessing the people who toss out that supposed insult are just as flaccid and timid in person.

That said, I'll be in alpharetta soon if anybody wants to take issue.

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #636 on: June 15, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »
Tweet: Fuzion, Chris, your a pathological liar. I'm not joking or trolling when I say that, even your Facebook ends with 'The Few'

https://www.facebook.com/xBDxTheFew

Heres another thing you have to realise about your 'Gods' of Aces High at the end of the day we are all a bunch of tossers, sitting in a room with a joystick, and cringing watching the growing pains of your ego and ambition in game it is tragic indeed.

I made my Facebook LONG before I started playing the game, haha. My facebook name came from The Marines commercial and the BD came from a clan I was in on XBOX360.

Joined Facebook in April of 2008.

My youtube was even named xBDxTheFew in 2008, when I was into competitive gaming on XBOX.

Started the Game in June of 2008.

AND even if my name revolving around "The Few" FS was true it still wouldn't make sense because I didn't know who "The Few" was till after 2 years of playing.
My very first squad was 357th Death Dragons back when my name was GhostCDB/3065.

Why in Earths name would I name myself after a squad. Before you go and stalk me on Facebook maybe you should add me and look at when I started my facebook and look at when I started flying the game.

Failed Troll. Now, please tell me more about how I named myself after your squad and more about how I am a pathological liar.

I think you are upset because your kids smell like curry sauce. :lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:44:01 AM by GhostCDB »
Top Gun

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #637 on: June 15, 2013, 11:40:29 AM »
Your brain is suffering from DrBone Rot. :old:

Dolby you did not even have to bring DrBone into this, he is a humble guy who refused to even post in this thread last night. He wants no trouble with anyone. He doesn't even fly the game actively.

:rolleyes:
Top Gun

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #638 on: June 15, 2013, 11:46:20 AM »
Dolby you did not even have to bring DrBone into this, he is a humble guy who refused to even post in this thread last night. He wants no trouble with anyone. He doesn't even fly the game actively.

:rolleyes:

So, what you are saying is that, DrBone has not mentioned upon his short return to you that he thinks, or rather he insists, that Midway is a Few shade account.

Come on, we have all heard that and it's a doozy.  :lol

TopGun or JG52 squadron member or inactive, the diatribe is always the same.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #639 on: June 15, 2013, 11:51:25 AM »
So, what you are saying is that, DrBone has not mentioned upon his short return to you that he thinks, or rather he insists, that Midway is a Few shade account.

Come on, we have all heard that and it's a doozy.  :lol

TopGun or JG52 squadron member or inactive, the diatribe is always the same.

I never even implicitly said that. I simply stated why bring someone who has NOT commented in this thread and does not WISH to comment in this thread, into this.  :old:

You are probably butt hurt that you have lost pilots to JG 52 and Top Gun. That is what I am guessing at, so you MUST bring DrBone into this because your fanny is still bummed at the fact that you can't hold decent pilots to your squad but a few because most of them were previous Top Gun pilots and the minute DrBone says "Come fly with us" is the minute they leave your squad.

I mean that is just me theoretically speaking, I may be wrong. So please, DO correct me if I am wrong. Have you not lost "loyal" pilots to JG52 or Top Gun?

When I first came back, I tried to join JG5 for the simple fact it had people I knew flying in the squad. But those people are all out of the squad now, and I wonder what squad they are in now.  :noid
Top Gun

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2013, 11:58:35 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I never even implicitly said that. I simply stated why bring someone who has NOT commented in this thread and does not WISH to comment in this thread, into this.  :old:

Oh, and DrBone didn't post in this thread, huh?

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=26013;sa=showPosts

---> 6 posts <--- :rofl :rofl :rofl

Consider your way, young Amazee.  You can do better than this. :old:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:12:02 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2013, 12:03:38 PM »
I never even implicitly said that. I simply stated why bring someone who has NOT commented in this thread and does not WISH to comment in this thread, into this.  :old:

You are probably butt hurt that you have lost pilots to JG 52 and Top Gun. That is what I am guessing at, so you MUST bring DrBone into this because your fanny is still bummed at the fact that you can't hold decent pilots to your squad but a few because most of them were previous Top Gun pilots and the minute DrBone says "Come fly with us" is the minute they leave your squad.

I mean that is just me theoretically speaking, I may be wrong. So please, DO correct me if I am wrong. Have you not lost "loyal" pilots to JG52 or Top Gun?

When I first came back, I tried to join JG5 for the simple fact it had people I knew flying in the squad. But those people are all out of the squad now, and I wonder what squad they are in now.  :noid

Oh Fuzion, what a case you are and a prime example of foot in mouth.

I mention Bone because 99% of "Midway is a Few" starts with him.

I posted on my squad forum allowing Ex-TopGuns to return to their 1st home without batting an eyelid. Even PMing said quote of post to DrBone.

My squad doesn't ask for loyalty, it has an open door policy where people are allowed to come and go. A number of members utilised this rule.

And you joining JG5 was strongly vetoed by those you wanted to rejoin. :lol  One of which you currently fly along side.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2013, 12:05:18 PM »

Why in Earths name would I name myself after a squad.

Why would you pretend to be from County Durham in England and put on a fake accent and fabricate a fake life and persona to try to get into a squad? Believe me simply naming yourself after a squad is a whoooollle lot less crazy than the aforementioned action.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2013, 12:06:44 PM »
Why would you pretend to be from County Durham in England and put on a fake accent and fabricate a fake life and persona to try to get into a squad? Believe me simply naming yourself after a squad is a whoooollle lot less crazy than the aforementioned action.

:huh Indeed.

Although, I would like to hear said fake British accent.  I was told it was very good. :old:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:14:37 PM by Midway »

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2013, 12:13:03 PM »

That is actually a really good question, that I haven't exactly come up with the answer.

When you were young I am pretty sure you made dumb mistakes yourself.

I bet you feel good about yourself attempting to troll a kid but I remind myself frequently that this is the internet. You are going to have internet thugs and tough guys. When in reality they are timid as can be and will not blink in your direction if they don't have to.

Go crawl under a rock Patrick.

-----------------------------------------

Dolby, someone you fly along with has asked me about joining JG-52. Too bad I don't have permission to invite or else I would. They also tell me about how they would feel bad about leaving your squad.

If you had an open door policy to where people could leave then why is he so scared to leave? Scared of the trolling you might do? I think your trolling is funny and ineffective because it tends to make 0 sense.

I am glad someone feels that way about flying alongside me who doesn't fly alongside me. Cheech, Josh, and Myself are the ONLY active members of the squad who actually flies. So for you to make up such a lie is kinda funny. Saito wouldn't have joined and MrKillu2 wouldn't log on to fly with me just so I am not flying wingmanless. As for everyone else BiP, Karma, Nyquil, & DrBone I know for sure they don't mind flying with me. In fact BiP Nyquil and Bone train me when they do fly. I don't fly with any of the other squad members, because they don't fly in-game anymore. IRL stuff is taking over there life.

So once again, failed troll.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:14:45 PM by GhostCDB »
Top Gun