Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79636 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2013, 01:21:08 PM »
Derp, derpidy derp derp

I actually like you pervert. Hell, I like most of you Fewlings. Bruv is a nice guy. Very pleasing voice but not much of a looker. Luke is a great guy, Zach is a bit off kilter mentally, but i like the little goof troop. There is only one Few kid I never liked and it was for vulching a shade. Other than that, You fewps are good guys.

The funny thing about all of this. I told Chris he looked like Gary Coleman.
You posted that pic, I busted out laughing.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2013, 01:23:24 PM »
I actually like you pervert. Hell, I like most of you Fewlings. Bruv is a nice guy. Very pleasing voice but not much of a looker. Luke is a great guy, Zach is a bit off kilter mentally, but i like the little goof troop. There is only one Few kid I never liked and it was for vulching a shade. Other than that, You fewps are good guys.

The funny thing about all of this. I told Chris he looked like Gary Coleman.
You posted that pic, I busted out laughing.

I laughed too, but the picture is a year old.  :rofl
Top Gun

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2013, 01:28:34 PM »
Can we get this "Fester is a lamer" thread back on track?
This thing has jumped more subjects than an ADD kid hopped up on sugar in a 4 hour convo.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #663 on: June 15, 2013, 01:32:07 PM »
Your brain is suffering from DrBone Rot. :old:
Don't drag me in this  granted I spread this a long time ago but that is not the reason for so many saying what these 2 are saying here.

I have my thoughts about the subject but will not be involved in this.

Best to get  your information right before you put my name in it Dolby.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »
Don't drag me in this  granted I spread this a long time ago but that is not the reason for so many saying what these 2 are saying here.

I have my thoughts about the subject but will not be involved in this.

Best to get  your information right before you put my name in it Dolby.

Thought you were too good and humble to post in this thread? :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »

I suggest anyone having a problem with the way I fly come to the DA and duel me and see how many times you get killed with no kills before you have had enough. I will even bail out after I kill you every flight.

No sir I am not trolling, but hell yes I will!

Now... Do not mistake my arrogance for ignorance. I can not fight my way out of a wet paper bag.... But i will fight! This would be a great learning experience for me and I will da you any time any where sir. I want too see if I can beat up your fist with my face like I do too INK! Ask him he will tell you how tough my face is not.   :neener:

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #666 on: June 15, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »

Now... Do not mistake my arrogance for ignorance. I can not fight my way out of a wet paper bag.... But i will fight! This would be a great learning experience for me and I will da you any time any where sir. I want too see if I can beat up your fist with my face like I do too INK! Ask him he will tell you how tough my face is not.   :neener:
I like you. Honestly and humbleness is hard to find on these boards and game. :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #667 on: June 15, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »
I suggest anyone having a problem with the way I fly come to the DA and duel me and see how many times you get killed with no kills before you have had enough.

Now... Do not mistake my arrogance for ignorance. I can not fight my way out of a wet paper bag.... But i will fight! This would be a great learning experience for me and I will da you any time any where sir. I want too see if I can beat up your fist with my face like I do too INK! Ask him he will tell you how tough my face is not.   :neener:

Well, consider that I took him up on his DA offer and after three fights, the third being a long and difficult one where I got shots on him and he almost went down, I think his talking about DAing as much as you want is mostly just talk.  He was outta there :bolt: soon as the kitchen started heating up, disparaging me, and saying he had more nerd points to go and collect.  So don't get your hopes up too much.

But if you wanna DA for a while, just PM me when I'm on.  :salute
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:41:40 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2013, 02:27:43 PM »
My name is 1Sum41 and, I like to party. :D     :uhoh      :bolt:

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2013, 02:39:50 PM »
My experience with fester is having a fun time 1v1  1v2 and even 1v9 (with the foitin muppets not the silly billy tater pickers or ones who think tattooing and playing ah is cross skilled.. which is correct if you make horrible tattoos)

then plop.. bad man Fester comes and cherrys me but at least he apologized the first time. the second and third I wonder if agent, moot, sky and the other happy chappys enjoyed their sensual rumble tango taken away from them.

(ill DA anyone because nothing is at stake and I am lonely and need friends. also  iwanna try out some new excuses ive assembled for the past whatever years)

(no i wont da anyone because it's too intimate and I'm still fragile from my last imaginary relationship)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:47:29 PM by RumbleB »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2013, 02:49:12 PM »
My experience with fester is having a fun time 1v1  1v2 and even 1v9 (with the foitin muppets not the silly billy tater pickers or ones who think tattooing and playing ah is cross skilled.. which is correct if you make horrible tattoos)

then plop.. bad man Fester comes and cherrys me but at least he apologized the first time. the second and third I wonder if agent, moot, sky and the other happy chappys enjoyed their sensual rumble tango taken away from them.

:headscratch:

do you speak English?

no seriously...if you are gonna insult someone you should do it straight up.....don't hide behind sly words.

obviously this is pointed at me....but I cant make sense of it.....so please re phrase it into a normal insult.....

BTW

the KI84 is no longer your plane it is MINE........  :eek:

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »
I have issues :cry
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #672 on: June 15, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »
This is a great point.  Burn a couple of guys at the stake for doing what you yourself have done.  Double standards much ??
These guys were asked to leave the squad as people started to call their squad cheaters, so we did not want it as a reflection on us.  Some turkey even quoted that the CO of the Prawns was cheating when in fact he was on holiday in Japan for two weeks while all this happened.

Its quite pathetic that some can get away with it yet others are crucified.  

:bhead
Is Fester still jumping out of a perfectly good plane or has he got his 4 stars yet? My mistake, I thought the thread was about him indulging in sitting on a runway repeatedly bailing out of a Hurricane to get an achievement.
That was a few weeks after he started a thread that forced us to ask two squaddies to leave.
Just to save time, has that been addressed by him or anyone (anyone?).
He posted one opinion and acted in the opposite way.
He also took the easy way in advancing in the game.
I thought that was the nature and purpose of the thread
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #673 on: June 15, 2013, 05:20:26 PM »
The reality is, if you put all of the AH players in a room full of PC's and said play AH, I'd bet 99% would never make a smart arse comment to each other. 

As one who's been to 3 or 4 AH Cons, you're spot on.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #674 on: June 15, 2013, 05:23:24 PM »
Anyone who takes anything  said in a Video Game serious should go out side more.

Just sad.  :bhead
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.