Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80820 times)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #675 on: June 15, 2013, 05:32:34 PM »

:headscratch:

do you speak English?

no seriously...if you are gonna insult someone you should do it straight up.....don't hide behind sly words.

obviously this is pointed at me....but I cant make sense of it.....so please re phrase it into a normal insult.....

BTW

the KI84 is no longer your plane it is MINE........  :eek:

I do indeed, along with 3 other languages. English being my third.

I don't insult people, I'm a gentleman and would not dare insult a man who equips himself with not only an axe but also a sword (or a dull katana)

'Ard man aye.

Real 'ard men don't need a dual wield of weaponry that would be completely inefficient.
Real 'ard men look like this

ki84 isa forever mine.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #676 on: June 15, 2013, 05:39:21 PM »

I don't insult people, I'm a gentleman and would not dare insult a man who equips himself with not only an axe but also a sword (or a dull katana)

(Image removed from quote.)

'Ard man aye.

Real 'ard men don't need a dual wield of weaponry that would be completely inefficient.

ki84 isa forever mine.
Dude, you seriously creep me out. You might want to see a Dr for those issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP-lLd-dmj0&feature=youtu.be
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #677 on: June 15, 2013, 05:41:41 PM »
I'd like to nip this in the bud before it goes any further by stating that nrshida is king ki 84

simmer down fellas
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #678 on: June 15, 2013, 05:44:57 PM »
simmer down fellas

Skuzzy or Hitech should have this pot off the range by Monday morning...maybe soooner :D

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #679 on: June 15, 2013, 05:48:18 PM »
nrshida I vaguely remember as average.

Wilbuz was the best ki84 toonsticker. A Swedo like me and the only one who ever pulled a 1 roll killshot on me.. so I stole it and rolled it for 4 years.

"Bipolar disorder can cause suicidal ideation that leads to suicidal attempts. One out of three people with bipolar disorder report past attempts of suicide or complete it"

I think you're the one who needs help.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #680 on: June 15, 2013, 05:50:16 PM »
nrshida I vaguely remember as average.

Wilbuz was the best ki84 toonsticker. A Swedo like me and the only one who ever pulled a 1 roll killshot on me.. so I stole it and rolled it for 4 years.

"Bipolar disorder can cause suicidal ideation that leads to suicidal attempts. One out of three people with bipolar disorder report past attempts of suicide or complete it"

I think you're the one who needs help.
HAHA #1 Im not Bipolar #2 you are seriously one of the most off the wall, creepy people ive EVER seen in my life. Ive seen some craziness on youtube before, but you top them all.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #681 on: June 15, 2013, 06:03:00 PM »
You have a fake Kazaa in your squad.  :rofl

Also it's a common sociopathic trait to not understand satire and sarcasm. fyi.

damn few rejectos. I like how cool you made your name there, every other letter a capital. I just made the last one capital since Rumblebee doesn't fit. Your methodology is remniscent of many pre-teens around the globe. Keeping it old school are we.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #682 on: June 15, 2013, 06:06:04 PM »
You have a fake Kazaa in your squad.  :rofl

Also it's a common sociopathic trait to not understand satire and sarcasm. fyi.

damn few rejectos. I like how cool you made your name there, every other letter a capital. I just made the last one capital since Rumblebee doesn't fit. Your methodology is remniscent of many pre-teens around the globe. Keeping it old school are we.
The 12:30 mark isnt satire or sarcasm. That video shows absolutely none of that. One thing it does show is.....well....you know

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #683 on: June 15, 2013, 06:12:42 PM »

'Ard man aye.

ki84 isa forever mine.

:rofl

on the "dull" Katana...... and KI being yours.

<------------------------------mine

and anyone who has a bit of intelligence would know a folded steel........ clay being used in the heat treating of said steel.....creating a real Hamon line...with an edge hardness of 62 on the rockwell scale.... and a spline hardness of 45....costing 1300$......is anything but dull :aok

oh and I don't "need" ether of those....... I had them because I am a fan of steel weapons, had quite an awesome collection at one point....not one "wall hanger"

Offline kilroy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #684 on: June 15, 2013, 06:13:52 PM »
Just to get us focused again. I believe the OP has stated that Fester had molested the AH game in some way. I guess that makes him Fester the Molester.

:bolt:

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #685 on: June 15, 2013, 06:26:03 PM »
You're the kind of person who believes bigfoot and ufo's are real aren't you?

Actually, allow me to do it for you since I doubt you have the capacity for it,
"
sat·ire
[sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

What's creepy is that you don't understand what is a blatant joke... or am I really that good of an actor.. jesus. It's easy enough to see my other videos to tell I'm not even using the same voice. Enough of this. I remember now why I only post in the few section where folk have a sense of.. well, intellect. (seems a bunch of w*nks came n went after I left). Just a bunch of dumb trolls who overlook when they get schooled.

except ink, I like ink. He doesn't capitalize every second letter of his id.. doesn't spend near 15 minutes trawlign through one of my vids to completley misunderstand. Although I'm certain knowledge about and ability to judge antiquated weapons based on a sd photo is the basis of intelligence there mr ink. I'm sure glad it wasn't in the standardized MENSA test I passed but..

Toodles.

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #686 on: June 15, 2013, 06:26:52 PM »
Just to get us focused again. I believe the OP has stated that Fester had molested the AH game in some way. I guess that makes him Fester the Molester.

The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #687 on: June 15, 2013, 06:30:45 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

You're the kind of person who believes bigfoot and ufo's are real aren't you?

Actually, allow me to do it for you since I doubt you have the capacity for it,
"
sat·ire
[sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule.

What's creepy is that you don't understand what is a blatant joke... or am I really that good of an actor.. jesus. It's easy enough to see my other videos to tell I'm not even using the same voice. Enough of this. I remember now why I only post in the few section where folk have a sense of.. well, intellect. (seems a bunch of w*nks came n went after I left). Just a bunch of dumb trolls who overlook when they get schooled.

except ink, I like ink. He doesn't capitalize every second letter of his id.. doesn't spend near 15 minutes trawlign through one of my vids to completley misunderstand. Although I'm certain knowledge about and ability to judge antiquated weapons based on a sd photo is the basis of intelligence there mr ink. I'm sure glad it wasn't in the standardized MENSA test I passed but..

Toodles.

thats all I got.....me laughing at you......not with. ;)

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #688 on: June 15, 2013, 06:43:19 PM »
This thread is still on fire.....
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #689 on: June 15, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »
does this look like a face of one who would deal with a chump?

he wouldn't be the first to eat from a straw after running his mouth to me.

I was breaking legs for a living while he was crying for his mommy :aok

I don't think it's possible for you to laugh at me more than anyone I'll show this to. (they all pissd emselves.... not in fear.. you're a BA?.. what is that? I've been doing MA then MMA since I was a teen and every self proclaimed "bad ass" I've come across has shown up for 1 session then never come back).

Please do not tell me this is serious. I mean, your head would literally come off if flicked my finger at ya even ten years ago when I was 18..

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I don't need lack of hygiene, terrible facial hair and a fear of barbershops to call myself a "BAd assss"... because I don't do that. Only p'''''oles refer to themselves as such. Only posers try to meanmug so hard they look constipated brah.

Good night and good bye.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:49:26 PM by RumbleB »