Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79651 times)

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #690 on: June 15, 2013, 06:48:16 PM »
Hey Rumble, I wouldn't take Ink seriously, he's been constantly under attack in this thread and its all he see's right now.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #691 on: June 15, 2013, 06:53:36 PM »
"Never.. Ever!.. Mess with an Irishman..." :old:
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #692 on: June 15, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
I think Ink is looking concerned about what Fester did.

He's holding weapons and looking very serious because he is framing a response to the purpose of the thread about Fester bailing constantly to get an achievement.

I'm waiting for him to have an opinion, unless I missed it.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #693 on: June 15, 2013, 07:15:15 PM »
Changeup suddenly very very quiet in this thread. :headscratch:

Hmm, wonder why? :joystick: :ahand

:D

Changeup thinks its stupid.  But now he's sure since you're still in it
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #694 on: June 15, 2013, 07:19:48 PM »
Hey Rumble, I wouldn't take Ink seriously, he's been constantly under attack in this thread and its all he see's right now.

Hehe after 9000 posts in 5 years and arming himself with a $1300 katana I think he wants to be taken seriously! In fact I am super interested in what techniques he uses to breaks people's legs/bones.. training jitz I'm curious as to what his bjj belt is... or does he just karate chop people's legs eh.. very curious!
and to be so proud! I cracked someone's forearm with a MT round house cause he blocked wrong. I felt pretty bad about it, and I felt bad that he was in full contact without knowing to block with the forearm muscle. I'm just a big sissy.

Very fascinating individual he is yes. Breaks legs with no remorse. Breaks legs at random. Personally I'd not fight someone outside gym/officiated fights but.. each to their own.

Hope he doesn't have guns that shoot across the atlantic though. I've only got an average 74.5" inch reach and I don't want to foit!!

Didn't even know this was a fester thread. Just clicked a page randomly after someone mentioned ink's photo... then I fell out of my chair. then I got bipolared.. and now I bow out!

and back to Fester.... youuuu bastiiiiiii... who cares. I mean what's the prize? you get 3 stars next to ur name? everyone knows he just cherries anyhow. Which I happily do too, if in tempest although not with such ruthlessness (forced myself into ki's and flying low because I can't be bothered ripping my wings off)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #695 on: June 15, 2013, 07:24:13 PM »
Hehe after 9000 posts in 5 years and arming himself with a $1300 katana I think he wants to be taken seriously! In fact I am super interested in what techniques he uses to breaks people's legs/bones.. training jitz I'm curious as to what his bjj belt is... or does he just karate chop people's legs eh.. very curious!
and to be so proud! I cracked someone's forearm with a MT round house cause he blocked wrong. I felt pretty bad about it, and I felt bad that he was in full contact without knowing to block with the forearm muscle. I'm just a big sissy.

Very fascinating individual he is yes. Breaks legs with no remorse. Breaks legs at random. Personally I'd not fight someone outside gym/officiated fights but.. each to their own.

Hope he doesn't have guns that shoot across the atlantic though. I've only got an average 74.5" inch reach and I don't want to foit!!

Didn't even know this was a fester thread. Just clicked a page randomly after someone mentioned ink's photo... then I fell out of my chair. then I got bipolared.. and now I bow out!

and back to Fester.... youuuu bastiiiiiii... who cares. I mean what's the prize? you get 3 stars next to ur name? everyone knows he just cherries anyhow. Which I happily do too, if in tempest although not with such ruthlessness (forced myself into ki's and flying low because I can't be bothered ripping my wings off)

(Who is this guy?^^^)
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #696 on: June 15, 2013, 07:31:12 PM »
pfft...I was wondering when the "MMA" would come into it....

never once did I call myself a badass.....

I spoke the truth....
I was a very good leg breaker....not once while doing that did I have to actually hurt anyone...well not much anyways....and everybody paid.

I didn't fight in the ring...I fought on the streets and in Jails....where there are no rules and guys like you would never make it......guys like you paid me to not hurt them. ;)

while guys like you were holding your mommas hand to cross the street...I was living and sleeping on the streets.....fighting for survival.....

see the difference?

most likely not but thats cool.....just another name to add to the tard list.

oh watch out for the MMA guy :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

still laughing at ya :aok

I think Ink is looking concerned about what Fester did.

He's holding weapons and looking very serious because he is framing a response to the purpose of the thread about Fester bailing constantly to get an achievement.

I'm waiting for him to have an opinion, unless I missed it.

ill keep my opinion about Fester to myself :aok

anybody who knows me knows I don't care about score....stars or any of that crap.....never have never will.

I care about 1 thing and 1 thing only in this game.....

my sole purpose for playing Aces High....since day 1......is killing Mthrfkrs and not going to prison for it. :aok

"Never.. Ever!.. Mess with an Irishman..." :old:

except.....I am an Irish man. ;)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #697 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:23 PM »
pfft...I was wondering when the "MMA" would come into it....

never once did I call myself a badass.....

I spoke the truth....
I was a very good leg breaker....not once while doing that did I have to actually hurt anyone...well not much anyways....and everybody paid.

I didn't fight in the ring...I fought on the streets and in Jails....where there are no rules and guys like you would never make it......guys like you paid me to not hurt them. ;)

while guys like you were holding your mommas hand to cross the street...I was living and sleeping on the streets.....fighting for survival.....

see the difference?

most likely not but thats cool.....just another name to add to the tard list.

oh watch out for the MMA guy :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

still laughing at ya :aok

ill keep my opinion about Fester to myself :aok

anybody who knows me knows I don't care about score....stars or any of that crap.....never have never will.

I care about 1 thing and 1 thing only in this game.....

my sole purpose for playing Aces High....since day 1......is killing Mthrfkrs and not going to prison for it. :aok

except.....I am an Irish man. ;)

I can't even count on my fingers the amount of "street fighters" walked into an mma gym... where we train to fight basically no hold barred 5-8 hours a day while you sit around playing with needles. These are the type of guys who get choked out, taken down or flash ko'd within 10 secs. I don't fight in the "streets" because people who fighti n the streets don't know how to fight. Oh dear lord. I've ko'd 6'6 tough nuts who got greenlit at sthlm shootfighters and I'd pay you to protect me in jail? protect me from what? you molesting me.. because you being a pederast is pretty much all I can deduce from your creepy disgusting photo. You have absolutely no build for fighting so stop yapping. You think having a few drunken street fights with some moron flailing makes you hard? Please come visit Kokoro gym in Ireland and you'll see what happens... since you're "irish" i assume you come to Dublin regularly or are you one of those yanks who have an identity problem.

Please, have a good long look at yourself and take a look at me (I was 18 then, now I'm in my peak.. I would've messed you up as a 12 year old so shush... your photos are there dude. Stop pretending... you gotta hold a sword and axe to look hard you bloody nonce... and even at that you look like a registered sex offender.. and not the kind who goes for adults.

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #698 on: June 15, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »
Ink,

That's your choice, but why post in a thread that has everything to do with Fester's actions.

I thought that was the purpose of the OP.

Or am I missing the point? In over 700 replies I would suggest that most of them have been to deflect attention from one of youe squaddies who got caught out doing what he comdemned two of mine doing. My squaddies were asked to leave and our policy of non tolerance to this stuff was advertised.

What is your squad's view of this? is there someone in your squad that can answer. I'm curious,
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #699 on: June 15, 2013, 07:47:57 PM »

:rofl

is that all you got?????

no seriously......you can do better then that.....cmon now you are a badass typist...

oh wait a minute.....

I figured it out I must have insulted your boyfriend flyingstudmuffin.....if I known you was gonna get your panties all up in a bunch I woulda been nicer to her.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #700 on: June 15, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
Ink,

That's your choice, but why post in a thread that has everything to do with Fester's actions.

I thought that was the purpose of the OP.

Or am I missing the point? In over 700 replies I would suggest that most of them have been to deflect attention from one of youe squaddies who got caught out doing what he comdemned two of mine doing. My squaddies were asked to leave and our policy of non tolerance to this stuff was advertised.

What is your squad's view of this? is there someone in your squad that can answer. I'm curious,

what Fester does with his time on AH is on him....I dont fly like him or play like him.....nor do I care what anyone else does ingame.....except not fight...only thing that bugs me...are people who play a combat game to avoid combat......

ask fester to DA and you will see he enjoys fighting quite a bit..... :aok

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #701 on: June 15, 2013, 07:54:31 PM »
flyingstudmuffin
I wish I could have that awesome handle
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #702 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »
Typist? you're the one with 9000 posts you buffoon.. I'm surprised you're even around considering how god awful you are. Take your rubbish to pm where I've given you an offer you'll refuse. Irish.. hahaha.. right.

As threeup says, stop deflecting. You're not clever enough to break words with me and your old having been to jail for molesting children self would gas out after 5 secs sparring with me so why don't you take your ugly tats.. close up your shop and stop infecting people with your talentless rubbish.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #703 on: June 15, 2013, 07:58:16 PM »
I wish I could have that awesome handle

Bipolar sending me links in PM messages that are bogus.

You and your computer bud trying to hack into my system now? :huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #704 on: June 15, 2013, 07:59:29 PM »
Bipolar sending me links in PM messages that are bogus.

You and your computer bud trying to hack into my system now? :huh
No...I told you, im half retard when it comes to that kind of thing. It takes all i know to start this damn thing.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14