Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79697 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #705 on: June 15, 2013, 08:01:45 PM »
No...I told you, im half retard when it comes to that kind of thing. It takes all i know to start this damn thing.

Talking about your computer bud.   You know what I'm talking about.  Should report you, but won't... for now.

Care to explain that bogus link you sent me?  Capturing ipaddresses or something?  Silly. :rolleyes:

Wanna post that link here so everyone can see it?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:03:27 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #706 on: June 15, 2013, 08:08:29 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

wow you are to easy :ahand

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #707 on: June 15, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »
(Who is this guy?^^^)
A basket case?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #708 on: June 15, 2013, 08:12:38 PM »
A basket case?

I thought I had issues...... :rofl :rofl

hell I feel kinda normal after this.

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #709 on: June 15, 2013, 08:19:16 PM »
Hey midway, you should report any suspicious activity, don't let it slide.

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #710 on: June 15, 2013, 08:22:31 PM »
Oh good Slash - you're on.

Have you an opinion on your squaddie, Fester, repeatedly bailing out in another arena to get an achievement? Especially after his posts led to two of our squaddies being asked to leave.

I guess that someone from the squad would hazard an opinion. I think you (plural) wouldn't try to hijack a thread by insulting everyone and diverting it. That would be a bit beneath the Muppets wouldn't it?

But you would think that with a lot of you posting in here, someone would tell all and sundry what the squad thinks of Fester's aciotns and what the opinion on this from a squad would be.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:26:03 PM by Threeup »
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline TopGear

• Copper Member
« Reply #711 on: June 15, 2013, 08:30:02 PM »
Did Arlo run out of pictures?  It's been like 10 pages with no pictures or gifs. I think widewings revolving door comment was the last funny thing I read.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #712 on: June 15, 2013, 08:43:19 PM »
you macho guys are always talking big like you have something to prove.  I have nothing to prove, grizz already said that i am the best in the game, that's why I have never gone to the DA.

however there has been 97 guys that have gone to the DA waiting for me.  the funniest one was that guy that went to the DA 3 times in an hour to wait for me.  I should have gotten a medal for that one.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #713 on: June 15, 2013, 08:55:04 PM »
Oh good Slash - you're on.

Have you an opinion on your squaddie, Fester, repeatedly bailing out in another arena to get an achievement? Especially after his posts led to two of our squaddies being asked to leave.

I guess that someone from the squad would hazard an opinion. I think you (plural) wouldn't try to hijack a thread by insulting everyone and diverting it. That would be a bit beneath the Muppets wouldn't it?

But you would think that with a lot of you posting in here, someone would tell all and sundry what the squad thinks of Fester's aciotns and what the opinion on this from a squad would be.
I'm pretty sure I've only insulted a couple morons at this point but what ever.

To be honest I don't care about what he did, plus I have only flown a few times since this star by your name system began due to having a crap rig.( Changeup won't get off his bellybutton and build me a new one)As for the system, I don't get it. Just seems a bit silly but maybe it adds something to the game for some so good for them. Fester does things like go on 300 kill streaks because he can. He is no doubt one of the best to ever play the game as evidence by all the silly hate directed at him. Obvioulsy it's rubbed a few the wrong way who claim it's "cheating". Other than a star by your name is there some other gain? If it's some great infraction I would assume HTC will take his little star away. I don't know what incident you are referencing with your squad. Fill me in if you'd like my sought after opinion on it.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #714 on: June 15, 2013, 08:57:00 PM »
you macho guys are always talking big like you have something to prove.  I have nothing to prove, grizz already said that i am the best in the game, that's why I have never gone to the DA.

however there has been 97 guys that have gone to the DA waiting for me.  the funniest one was that guy that went to the DA 3 times in an hour to wait for me.  I should have gotten a medal for that one.

semp

you would go to DA with me

you know it would be fun..... :cheers:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #715 on: June 15, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »
you macho guys are always talking big like you have something to prove. 

semp
Watch that tone boy. I took on a Siberian tiger bare handed today.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #716 on: June 15, 2013, 09:15:50 PM »
Watch that tone boy. I took on a Siberian tiger bare handed today.

well............. I pet one once :D

oh oh.....maybe I shouldn't post anymore..... :O

my post count is getting to high.....

damn that sux I cant post....talk about my past....post pics of me or my family......

oh hell one more just because  :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #717 on: June 15, 2013, 09:21:16 PM »
Hey midway, you should report any suspicious activity, don't let it slide.

BiPoLaR just into tricking people to click on links so his computer bud can find your computer.  He threatened me with it most of the day.  Just be aware he does it and others might too. Don't trust PMs with links sent to you.

Be aware   Be very aware.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #718 on: June 15, 2013, 09:22:27 PM »
I will take you all on!

In the DA, good chance of losing, but I will fight  :P

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #719 on: June 15, 2013, 09:25:03 PM »