Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79689 times)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #735 on: June 16, 2013, 12:30:37 AM »
That's where you're wrong.

The other incident involved 2 squaddies killing each other for perks so they could fly the easiest/best aircraft in the game risk free (whether they knew this was wrong or not I do not know, so i am not here to persecute them) this negatively affects others gameplay becaus enow everyone seems to think it's the cool thing to do and there will be 20 jets flying around any given furball. Fester didn't kill anyone for score or perks, he bailed out a bunch of times - this affects absolutely no ones gameplay other than festers.

Was it slightly hypocritical? Yes, does it matter though? No, honestly what is the big deal,  how is anyone here being affected by this? it's a friggen pixelated star, people! Calm down :rolleyes:
How is trying to get a tanking achievement going to get them perks to fly fancy planes? Get a clue idiot.
You're confusing cheating with a value judgement.  By doing what he did, he took a shortcut on a ridiculously WORTHLESS achievement.  Why not have an achievement for ripping the wings off a Spitfire 300 times or 300 GV rollovers.  He received ZERO game-play benefit....zero.  You get NOTHING for a star except the juvenile adulation of a bunch of newbs and tire kickers in-game.  They guys he was berating actually DID get in-game benefit from their self-indulgent wiener behavior.

What about the giant oxygen thieves that turn their graphics down so they can see through trees and shrubs while GVing?  Hell, that was rampant at one point.

This is funny...

All of you turds are walking over dollars to save pennies.
Really? Is that all you have.
If two other guys are trying to get the tanking achievement in mid war how is this any different to what Fester was doing? They weren't doing it for perk farming, they both had plenty of perks. All they were interested in was having a little fun with each other while they were getting a bloody idiot star.
That is absolutely not at all different to what Fester did. he knows it too.
He's a filthy cheating hypocrite for doing as much.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #736 on: June 16, 2013, 12:31:28 AM »
sob, i get drug tested at work every other week.  how about pancakes :).

semp

that sux

but funny at the same time :rofl

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #737 on: June 16, 2013, 01:08:40 AM »
SD67 your going hard for the banhammer with throwing out the cheater accusation.

I have never and WILL NEVER bother or need to kill someone like the alchemists' were doing to each other and from what I remember they admitted they needed the perk points for their tiger2's. you see there is no ach for getting kills in an m8 on a m18.

and I like how you can link fluff and toolshed lame achievements to genuine player kill achievements that actually require some skill and pretend its all the same.

your the biggest hypocrite here and the most butthurt of them all about your friends farming eachother.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:38:25 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #738 on: June 16, 2013, 01:11:36 AM »
They weren't my squaddies for starters...
What you did was no better.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
Fabricati diem, punc

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #739 on: June 16, 2013, 01:14:05 AM »
How is trying to get a tanking achievement going to get them perks to fly fancy planes? Get a clue idiot.Really? Is that all you have.
If two other guys are trying to get the tanking achievement in mid war how is this any different to what Fester was doing? They weren't doing it for perk farming, they both had plenty of perks. All they were interested in was having a little fun with each other while they were getting a bloody idiot star.

Because achievements give you no advantage in perks OR rank OR substantive difference.  I don't need anything else.  You don't get tanking achievements for planes dumbaazz...you get them for perked tanks.  Are you really that stupid?  Don't crawl back under that rock...pick it up and hit your mother in the head for havin ya.  Holy crap.  What a tool...you must be the most retarded turdlet I've seen post in at least 2 days.

I'll say it again for you before you get back on the short bus....achievements are worth a license plate that says "I'm a person that enjoys rungs on a ladder to nowhere"....that is all.  If you need to read back over the difference between perk points and achievements, I'm sure HTC has an area for that somewhere on their Web site.  Go read it and come back...until then, hump somebody else's leg muttface.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:44:27 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #740 on: June 16, 2013, 01:18:35 AM »

I see stars  :x
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #741 on: June 16, 2013, 01:22:21 AM »
Because achievements give you no advantage in perks OR rank OR substantive difference.  I don't need anything else.  You don't get tanking achievements for planes dumbaazz...you get them for perked tanks.  Are you really that stupid?  Don't crawl back under that rock...pick it up and hit your mother in the head for havin ya.  Holy crap.  What a tool...you must be the most retarded MFer I've seen post in at least 2 days.

I'll say it again for you before you get back on the short bus....achievements are worth a license plate that says "I'm a person that enjoys rungs on a ladder to nowhere"....that is all.  If you need to read back over the difference between perk points and achievements, I'm sure HTC has an area for that somewhere on their Web site.  Go read it and come back...until then, hump somebody else's leg muttface.

Changeup .. I bet you don't speak to people like this in public do ya .. you know why right !!  Why do people have to abuse someone to make a point.  This sort of behaviour is what should be banned !!!
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #742 on: June 16, 2013, 01:22:41 AM »
They weren't my squaddies for starters...
What you did was no better.

So because I like to grind achievements and I was unsatisfied with an achievement that was motivating me to bail out of sorties that I would otherwise land... me choosing to remove the achievement from my field of interest by completing it as fast as possible on what was a whim during a wait for a fight with actual players to happen is even in the same hemisphere as two alchemists killing eachother to get their tiger2's to go have an advantage in combat...

keep dreaming SD67 your pathetic and this is personal for you its so obvious.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #743 on: June 16, 2013, 01:24:00 AM »
You little guys need to pipe down.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #744 on: June 16, 2013, 01:31:34 AM »
How is trying to get a tanking achievement going to get them perks to fly fancy planes? Get a clue idiot.Really? Is that all you have.
A little hostile now, aren't we kiddo? :rofl :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #745 on: June 16, 2013, 01:43:15 AM »
Changeup .. I bet you don't speak to people like this in public do ya .. you know why right !!  Why do people have to abuse someone to make a point.  This sort of behaviour is what should be banned !!!

Nikon, you don't have to involve yourself in every argument you read.  If you don't like it, don't read it...and you bet your sweet arse I do when called an idiot.  I notice you didn't say anything to him about that.  Now, peddle your little self back into the garage and park your bike so you don't get stuck out in dangerous traffic again, mkay?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #746 on: June 16, 2013, 01:48:37 AM »
After a post like that, you have skin on your face throwing a rock on anyone?
Would you let me know, whats your in-game name?
AoM
City of ice

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #747 on: June 16, 2013, 02:06:46 AM »
Changeup I didn't call you an idiot, I called Redbull1 an idiot.
Fester, like it or not, YOU  went to another arena to get your precious star by gaming the system and not mess up the late war rank you claim to not care about. That's a fact and it's cheating the system. No accusation necessary.
Debrody, my in game name is SD, was SD67.
I haven't played anything much since my wife died 2 years ago, I've had more important things like my three young kids to worry about but I do intend to get back into it once I get some free time again later this year.
When I do you can be sure you won't find me bailing a plane all on my own for a frigging star.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
Fabricati diem, punc

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #748 on: June 16, 2013, 02:27:31 AM »
SD67 with someone who harps on everything anyone does that you dislike so relentlessly... nah too easy target

piss off.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:19:27 AM by Citabria »

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #749 on: June 16, 2013, 02:30:22 AM »
Changeup I didn't call you an idiot, I called Redbull1 an idiot.

Hmm..

Well,

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous