Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 81045 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #750 on: June 16, 2013, 02:32:53 AM »
I haven't played anything much

so you don't play the game anymore. have no interest in the achievement system. and this is all so offensive to you.

got it. get a life.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #751 on: June 16, 2013, 02:50:21 AM »
nrshida I vaguely remember as average.

How dare you sir, this is an outrageous slander and an attack on my cartoon aeroplane driving. I think you had even left the game even before I started, but I'll have you know I can even takeoff without autopilot all by myself. True Mrs. Shida has to work the throttle for me, but there's a lot of levers and switches. Anyway I assure you I am well ahead of the learning curve, I even turned off the stall limiter once for nearly a whole afternoon. Soon I'm hoping to go solo and as soon as they give me real ammunition you'd better watch out!

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #752 on: June 16, 2013, 02:52:24 AM »
SD67 with someone who harps on everything anyone does that you dislike so relentlessly I'm sure suicide was involved.

piss off.
Are you completely retarded?
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #753 on: June 16, 2013, 02:59:05 AM »
Nikon, you don't have to involve yourself in every argument you read.  If you don't like it, don't read it...and you bet your sweet arse I do when called an idiot.  I notice you didn't say anything to him about that.  Now, peddle your little self back into the garage and park your bike so you don't get stuck out in dangerous traffic again, mkay?

I will involve myself when my squad members are burnt at the stake for the same thing Fester did.  I do believe I have as much right as yourself to read and comment on whatever I please.  I am involved in only this discussion .. how is that "every argument I read" ?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:01:45 AM by NikonGuy »
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #754 on: June 16, 2013, 03:09:03 AM »
plays a video game for a 100 hours in a week

tells someone else to get a life

gfg
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #755 on: June 16, 2013, 03:14:56 AM »
I have a job, wife, kid and can not fly 100 hrs per week. If I was able to I would change my callsign to walleye and happily dweeb in AH 350hrs per month and have unlimited time to slowly get every nerd point while never even bothering to get an air to air kill thereby completely gaming the system all the way to 15k nerd points.

coombz do you play the game any or are you another BBS warrior with no interets in the achievement system or even an active player of the game like sd67?

whats your in game name coombz?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:20:21 AM by Citabria »

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #756 on: June 16, 2013, 03:20:20 AM »
my ingame ID is coombzy and I earned all my stars legitimately  :neener:

you see that 11 players, 12 players, 13 players per side? that's why I don't fly anymore, it's prime time here in New Zealand and there are less than 40 players on ;/

i should really cancel my account but I do enjoy the scenarios  :angel:

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #757 on: June 16, 2013, 03:20:31 AM »
Last I looked at this thread it was 12 pages :rofl

Now is in the 50's :rofl :rofl :aok
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #758 on: June 16, 2013, 03:21:57 AM »
theres about 100+ players in right this minute you lamer.

stop trolling on BBS and fly I'm in there come shoot at me and get killed some when you fail.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #759 on: June 16, 2013, 03:25:53 AM »
my ingame ID is coombzy and I earned all my stars legitimately  :neener:

Player coombzy did not fly in Late War Tour 161

coombzy played 1hr in tour 160.

another BBS warrior that has no real interest in achievements or playing the game and wants to grind their axe and have their BBS war for very odd reasons given that they don't even play the game.

better yet drag up dirt I made up from 10 years ago coombz... post somthing from the private axis command forum that you did not have access too but bruv did and then posted on your squad forum for you to cut n paste when needed
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:58:07 AM by Citabria »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #760 on: June 16, 2013, 03:28:15 AM »
:huh Indeed.

Although, I would like to hear said fake British accent.  I was told it was very good. :old:

I am being taught American by pipz :)

I have mastered "Roger That" and "Outstanding" :)

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #761 on: June 16, 2013, 03:31:07 AM »
I have a job, wife, kid and can not fly 100 hrs per week.

learned your lesson did you? :)

"I have come to the decision that I must step down as Axis CO and Bearkats will replace me. as I have committed the cardinal sin of leadership and argued in public and lost my image as cool and collected leading to the best of my ability.

but even in the frame I was never up to the task of leading the whole axis force. at Best I am a leader by example from the front of a flight leading players by my actions not by commands from far away.

but it is self preservation that I must do this and not directly related to the scenario

I didn't say this in the public forums but part of the reason  my wife left me is this game. I have sat in front of this screen for hours unable to stop playing. and when I am not playing I am working on the new airplane skin for the next plane going into AH.

and my motivation to miss days from work and get canned was my addiction to this game which after being named CO has gotten out of control. I must step back from it to have any chance of getting her back and hopefully my job back too.

so its a double edged thing. the excitement of looking forward to frame 3 but the knowledge I must stop the level of addiction I have gotten to the game and this scenario to repair the damage I have done to my life.

:rofl

stop trolling on BBS and fly

if by trolling you mean 'make fun of losers who take video games too seriously' then, sir, i say to you NEVER  :old:

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #762 on: June 16, 2013, 03:32:53 AM »
Fester, it does not bother me how you enjoy the game at all. My only thought was that if you grind it all out really fast wont you be bored of the game again within a few months when you've done all the stars? I mean, if you didn't grind the bail out one it would last for months and give a slow sense of accomplishment rather than a quick fix. Just a thought, it does not make a difference to any how anyone else wants to play. At least, it shouldn't!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #763 on: June 16, 2013, 03:35:55 AM »
Are you completely retarded?

I demand a apology! :old:

I am not "Completely" retarded :cry

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #764 on: June 16, 2013, 03:37:37 AM »
So because I like to grind achievements and I was unsatisfied with an achievement that was motivating me to bail out of sorties that I would otherwise land...

Well I for one have learnt something new, never heard of  the term "grind" before in the gaming world.  Though the impression is that it's just another lame method for gamers to game the game.

All quite comical really when you think about it. To be first or number one in a obscure online game that has such a tiny audience.

:joystick:   :lol

<S>...-Gixer