Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80917 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #780 on: June 16, 2013, 07:18:36 AM »
Mock air combat? yes. And no I wasnt in ww2.

(Image removed from quote.)

Fester is awesome and that yellow plane is rurally awesome :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #781 on: June 16, 2013, 07:27:20 AM »
Okay Schuggermukkers, make it straight.

Fester did the ultimate dweebery: bailed out from a fricken bomber many times. First, i laughed on it. How can a grown man care this much about a 350hours/month no life tard's silly cartoon stars that he wants the 4 stars earlyer than the mentioned gamer? Thats quite funny as it is.

But here you come, saying that he is a cheater. Yea, he is. How he got any unfair advantages? Where he got free perks? When he manipulated his score to be higher?
Telling you, in no way, nowhere, never.
Yet yall go forward like the medieval sheep, yelling "we caught the witch, burn it!". Delirious aholes. Who the faq cares??? Does his stars affect your gameplay in any way? Does it hurts your personal score? Does that bailing kills your own gaming experience? NO! Then why beating this fricken dead horse over and over? Because youre fricken jelous of his cartoon stars? lol, girls.

I dont really like Fester even though he is my squaddie, in fact, i was laughing on him over this childish crap. But this beyotching fest youre all doing is so fricken ridiculous, grow up, get a life, what ever.
50+ pages of fricken shizz-throwing at each other, flame fest, arguing, cartoon egos, accousations, what ever. Look into the mirror, what youre doing, and spell it after me: PA-THE-TIC.
Youre all fricken disillusioning. Go drink a beer, kids.

out, DOH
AoM
City of ice

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #782 on: June 16, 2013, 07:33:22 AM »

...care this much about a 350hours/month no life tard's silly cartoon stars that he wants the 4 stars earlyer than the mentioned gamer?
I dont really like Fester even though he is my squaddie, in fact, i was laughing on him over this childish crap. But this beyotching fest youre all doing is so fricken ridiculous, grow up, get a life, what ever.

the challenge is the thing.

think about it...

your competing against a no life 350 hr a month every month since the nerd points were added dweeb named walleye for the simple interest of the challenge of seeing if you can do it.

can in a fraction of the time they took and a fraction of the hours can you grind out as many nerd points as them using every tactic you know how and killing as efficiently and quickly as possible out nerd them?

its fun.

you guys don't like competing against stacked odds though. you like it all safe in your horde form 10k alt advantage.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #783 on: June 16, 2013, 07:36:36 AM »
Okay Schuggermukkers, make it straight.

Fester did the ultimate dweebery: bailed out from a fricken bomber many times. First, i laughed on it. How can a grown man care this much about a 350hours/month no life tard's silly cartoon stars that he wants the 4 stars earlyer than the mentioned gamer? Thats quite funny as it is.

But here you come, saying that he is a cheater. Yea, he is. How he got any unfair advantages? Where he got free perks? When he manipulated his score to be higher?
Telling you, in no way, nowhere, never.
Yet yall go forward like the medieval sheep, yelling "we caught the witch, burn it!". Delirious aholes. Who the faq cares??? Does his stars affect your gameplay in any way? Does it hurts your personal score? Does that bailing kills your own gaming experience? NO! Then why beating this fricken dead horse over and over? Because youre fricken jelous of his cartoon stars? lol, girls.

50+ pages of fricken shizz-throwing at each other, flame fest, arguing, cartoon egos, accousations, what ever. Look into the mirror, what youre doing, and spell it after me: PA-THE-TIC.
Youre all fricken disillusioning. Go drink a beer, kids.

out, DOH

Debrody, I think it is a manner of preserving the unwritten social order, that goes along with being seen as someone to look up to. If fester were to immediately apologise for what he did, I think this would of gone away right there and then, because then it would have been preserved and the collective order satisfied. But because fester genuinely believes that what he did was legitimate to make a point to the developers (using his position as leverage), it causes a serious disalignment of expectations which has created this unearthing and subsequent chaos that we are seeing. Until fester fesses up to it in a timely fashion, this will continue; either: Until the disintregration of fester's rep or those in the community who genuinely look up to him.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #784 on: June 16, 2013, 07:45:08 AM »
if an apology will suffice I offer it. but this isn't about anything that was done or not done. its a grudge match from bad blood from a lot of haters that's been going on for a long time.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #785 on: June 16, 2013, 07:52:24 AM »
Deleted, due to self-righteous dog piling.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:23:34 AM by caldera »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #786 on: June 16, 2013, 07:59:04 AM »
you take everything personally don't you caldera.

the challenge is the thing not who is being challenged. besides we all know walleye is horrible at the game and can't even get air to air kills. but he can be a challenge in nerd point racing with his unlimited free time and a couple months head start giving him over a 1000hr lead in time spent on nerd pointing.

I'm putting in as many hours as I am capable of but it is probably not enough for this challenge.

you think its about ego and "stars" fug stars I don't care about stars or ego or whatever you or anyone else thinks. I need to be challenged to stay interested in the game.

I create my own challenges usually.

be it getting 352 kills without dying or racing to 15k nerd points or getting rank 1 in every category in tour 150 even with bruv trying so hard to get rank 1 in one of them... it doesn't matter what the challenge is but if I don't have one I stop playing and move on.

and by the way I have played EW, MW and WW1 since they were released long before nerd points were added.

your we only play LW self righteous attitude can take a long walk pal.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:09:22 AM by Citabria »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #787 on: June 16, 2013, 07:59:11 AM »
if an apology will suffice I offer it. but this isn't about anything that was done or not done. its a grudge match from bad blood from a lot of haters that's been going on for a long time.

No hater here, just an admirer disappointed by your phony bailing activity.  Ask yourself if bailing out on a runway every few seconds hundreds of times in a row was the intent of earning the stars that this "achievement" supposedly helps you 'earn".

An apology with a "but" is a greatly diminished apology.  :old:

You're smarter than that, you awesome RL pilot and very good AH pilot, you. ;)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #788 on: June 16, 2013, 08:08:38 AM »
I need to be challenged to stay interested in the game.

If you want a challenge, how about flying solo in a Spit I at about 2,000 feet - right into a huge red darbar? 

How about flying Ju88s at 10k?  A T-34/76 into a camped spawn? 

Plenty of challenges in this game if you really do want to be challenged.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #789 on: June 16, 2013, 08:08:54 AM »
Its a outrage and really shameful and he should apologize to the whole AH community :old:

By the way what did he do and how does it affect my good looks and awesomeness? :rofl

I am not angry I am just disappointed :rofl

Fester flies yellow planes so is awesome :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #790 on: June 16, 2013, 08:15:17 AM »
No hater here, just an admirer disappointed by your phony bailing activity.  Ask yourself if bailing out on a runway every few seconds hundreds of times in a row was the intent of earning the stars that this "achievement" supposedly helps you 'earn".

An apology with a "but" is a greatly diminished apology.  :old:

You're smarter than that, you awesome RL pilot and very good AH pilot, you. ;)

Midway is almost correct, an apology with a "but" is not only a "diminished apology", its a bargaining tool.

Basically, its not an apology at all, and if you are apologising because you perceive that its what you need to give to get on with things, that's not an apology either. That's just what was said before "a bargaining tool".

Look cit, the more you do this, the further away you get; and the more desperate for apologising you will get and the less you will feel it is an actual apology when you actually do it, on your side; and so you will subconsciously just rinse and repeat this behaviour until you actually can do it properly and straight up...

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #791 on: June 16, 2013, 08:15:26 AM »

If you want a challenge, how about flying solo in a Spit I at about 2,000 feet - right into a huge red darbar?  

How about flying Ju88s at 10k?  A T-34/76 into a camped spawn?  

Plenty of challenges in this game if you really do want to be challenged.

not challenging enough nor epic enough. and those are your ideas not mine I like to make up my own. after all it is a big sandbox I can play in it how I want or do I need approval from the committee first? I better check in with you before I roll from now on caldera. make sure its OK and to make sure you approve of my activities for the sortie.

352 kills without dying an entire tour or getting rank 1 in every category with a lot of people determined to stop you is epic to me. nerd pointing to 15k isn't really epic to me though but it is a challenge.

sadly very few achievement challenges in AH are hard. I've done almost all the hard ones like kill 4 b29s in a sortie or kill 2 262s in a sortie etc.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:17:13 AM by Citabria »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #792 on: June 16, 2013, 08:18:48 AM »
myg your a nice shade but unless you can link your bbs name to a name in game I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #793 on: June 16, 2013, 08:20:11 AM »
hmmmm.... so then.... there should never be witch hunts as all are allowed to do as they see fit with their game play ..... there we have it.......... let us all stop the hypocrisy now then shall we  :D

as if that is going to happen  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #794 on: June 16, 2013, 08:22:17 AM »
Im not a shade cit, my other account got banned trying to make a point to HT directly.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, right?