Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79617 times)

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #810 on: June 16, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »
Have not lied at all.  Care to post film to prove it?

This is how you lost in the DA, you did get to fire your guns, but that was just you taking the bait like a noob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41z9orkbb6xys6/MidwayKill.mpg

leaving after just one DA duel because I almost downed you

This was the second win with similar ease, although in the MA duel you did last about 30 seconds longer, but if you call that almost downing me, you are at best delusional.

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #811 on: June 16, 2013, 10:35:43 AM »
hey maybe your right. everyone makes mistakes including me and I have made some fine ones and will make plenty more.

Wait... You bailed 300 times   :rofl

Probably one of the smallest and most innocent transgressions I've ever seen here.

I'd describe it as more funny than wrong.

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #812 on: June 16, 2013, 11:00:51 AM »

Probably one of the smallest and most innocent transgressions I've ever seen here.

Gunzo
QFT
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #813 on: June 16, 2013, 11:14:35 AM »

Gunzo

And if some no name player did it and got called out he'd get crucified.  Again in the end none of it matters.  It's the double standard being applied by so many in this case that is sad.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #814 on: June 16, 2013, 11:17:10 AM »
I don't want stars. They retire you and give you a desk yo fly.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #815 on: June 16, 2013, 11:30:30 AM »
And if some no name player did it and got called out he'd get crucified.  Again in the end none of it matters.  It's the double standard being applied by so many in this case that is sad.

did anyone go through the stats and bust every noob that spammed rockets in an m4 till they got 10k?

no one but me has been given grief about achievements in this game yet but me.

HTC needs to redesign the stuff with decent programming so it isn't so gamey and so the ethics committee finds it acceptable and nerd like me and others cant screw it up.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 11:40:17 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #816 on: June 16, 2013, 11:36:27 AM »
This is how you lost in the DA, you did get to fire your guns, but that was just you taking the bait like a noob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41z9orkbb6xys6/MidwayKill.mpg

This was the second win with similar ease, although in the MA duel you did last about 30 seconds longer, but if you call that almost downing me, you are at best delusional.

Gunzo

Golly Gunzo, had you not blown Midwho's head and canopy away, he might have almost downed you  :devil

Now...back to the fester brawl  :banana: :banana:

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #817 on: June 16, 2013, 11:43:19 AM »
Amazee's nonsense has DBONE written all over it

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #818 on: June 16, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »
Golly Gunzo, had you not blown Midwho's head and canopy away, he might have almost downed you  :devil

Now...back to the fester brawl  :banana: :banana:

yeah midway believes any fight where you don't kill him in the first turn and toy with him is him almost winning

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #819 on: June 16, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »
did anyone go through the stats and bust every noob that spammed rockets in an m4 till they got 10k?

no one but me has been given grief about achievments in this game yet but me.

HTC needs to redesign the stuff with decent programming so it isn't so gamey and so the ethics commitee finds it acceptable and nerd like me and others cant screw it up.

The problem Fester is it's generally not good to claim to chair the ethics committee and then violate the set of standards you expect of other players.

I'll say it again.  Have fun getting all the "nerd points" you want.  It's just a game after all.  Seems to me suggesting that now it's HTC's fault that you gamed the game is kind of lame though.  I guess it's thier fault on shade vulchers too for allowing two accounts.  That let's all those players off the hook too.

You have talked many times about setting goals within the game for yourself.  I'd imagine you don't need HTC to set them for you, nor do they need you to game the game to show them how "they" messed up.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Myg

• aka Torquila (PNG)
  • Copper Member
« Reply #820 on: June 16, 2013, 11:50:16 AM »
The problem Fester is it's generally not good to claim to chair the ethics committee and then violate the set of standards you expect of other players.

I'll say it again.  Have fun getting all the "nerd points" you want.  It's just a game after all.  Seems to me suggesting that now it's HTC's fault that you gamed the game is kind of lame though.  I guess it's thier fault on shade vulchers too for allowing two accounts.  That let's all those players off the hook too.

You have talked many times about setting goals within the game for yourself.  I'd imagine you don't need HTC to set them for you, nor do they need you to game the game to show them how "they" messed up.

I'm with guppy here, this needs to be resolved.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #821 on: June 16, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »

While I don't know Fester personally, I know of him in AH, and TBH it's not just Fester as there are probably others. For me the stars are sort of neat, but I look at them in a different way.  They are neat as I unknowingly accomplish them.  If Fester enjoys accomplishing them, then that's his deal, I don't e respect him more or less because he has stars by his name.

Personally I'd like to see all the achievements limited to each arena, and I think a lot of Festers proposed changes are logical, but I do have one question for Fester or any other achiever, if HTC said achievements were limited to areans and achievements would then be reset to the arena where it occurred, or how it occurred (example 1000 Aireral kills vs 1000 kill in country X plane), would you be upset or continue to pursue 1000 bailouts or crashed airplanes or whatever.

Just my .02 Good luck with all your achievements to all who shoot for the stars.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #822 on: June 16, 2013, 11:55:17 AM »
reset any ach's that need changing after the conditions are changed is the way the do it i think. they can be done again rather easily.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #823 on: June 16, 2013, 12:06:52 PM »

must push big red bail out button!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjN-H62U64
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:09:33 PM by Citabria »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #824 on: June 16, 2013, 12:08:06 PM »
55 pages.....

wow....

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"