Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80876 times)

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #840 on: June 16, 2013, 01:58:48 PM »
Guys

It is time to step back from your monitors, take a deep breath and get some perspective.

All he did was bail 300 times. Darn it, he earned that star!

Fester is innocent!!!

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #841 on: June 16, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »
This is how you lost in the DA, you did get to fire your guns, but that was just you taking the bait like a noob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41z9orkbb6xys6/MidwayKill.mpg

This was the second win with similar ease, although in the MA duel you did last about 30 seconds longer, but if you call that almost downing me, you are at best delusional.

Gunzo

Well, at least you're man nuff to post the film and admit my getting shots on you which you strongly denied previously.  Remember though, I had no idea whom you were and therefore really didn't give it an all out effort whereas you were all hyped up after me and did your best so you could come here and brag... yet I still got shots on you in the DA and after that 1st DA fight you ran.  The MA fight was before that and I was even less interested and actually somewhat bored because you wanted to up from bases so far apart it took me a long time to find you. :airplane:

Bottomline... you wanted to go to the DA, I finally agreed because that first flight looking for you was so long, I show up, I almost down you, you run home after our first and only DA session.  Most likely because you knew what might happen next and me downing you wouldn't allow you to talk big like you are now.  Pretty weak you are, I'd say. :rolleyes:

A guy that pretends to be nice and ends up being a wolf in sheeps clothing.  Not impressed, and kind of girly like if you ask me.

Thanks for posting the film at least. :salute
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:31:23 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #842 on: June 16, 2013, 02:30:25 PM »
This is how you lost in the DA, you did get to fire your guns, but that was just you taking the bait like a noob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41z9orkbb6xys6/MidwayKill.mpg

This was the second win with similar ease, although in the MA duel you did last about 30 seconds longer, but if you call that almost downing me, you are at best delusional.

Gunzo

:rofl

Someone got their  :ahand them and it wasn't Gunzo.  Were you able to walk normally after that arse slapping Midway?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #843 on: June 16, 2013, 02:35:33 PM »
I APPOLOGIZE FOR MY ERROR IN JUDGEMENT. ON A WHIM I HIT THE BAIL KEY FOUND IT COUNTED AND WONDERED HOW FAST COULD FINISH THE ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE I DID NOT LIKE THE ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE IT WAS ENCOURAGING ME TO BAIL OUT ALL THE TIME INSTEAD OF LAND.

IT WAS GAMEY AND NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE ACHIEVEMENT. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. IT IS NOT HOW I PLAY THE GAME AND NOT IN CHARACTER AND NOT HOW I DO ANYTHING I ENJOY DOING.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME TO STAY IN THE SPIRIT OF THINGS AND NOT USE A GAMERS APPROACH TO THIS MY FAVORITE BELOVED GAME THAT I HAVE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IN SKINS AND MAPS AND TIME PLAYED.

MY APPOLOGIES FOR ANY DISRUPTION THIS UNMEDITATED SPUR OF THE MOMENT INAPROPRIATE ACTION CAUSED.

:O

:salute :rock

:banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #844 on: June 16, 2013, 02:37:50 PM »

Someone got their  :ahand them and it wasn't Gunzo.  Were you able to walk normally after that arse slapping Midway?

ack-ack

His DA'ing was just as limp wristed as yours AKAK... and I didn't even know this guy was anybody coming after me to make a big deal about it.  I did lose, and he was very lucky my rounds didn't connect better, and he sure ran in a hurry from any 2nd or subsequent DA duel... The first one told him he better run if he wants to get the bragging rights.  He did, and he did.  Nuff said. :rolleyes:

PS: BTW, you will never see me run from the DA after one fight, especially if I win... or lose.  One DA duel is a silly way to claim pwnage.   A DA session should last at a minimum 3 fights or probably even five.  Now, more than nuff said. :salute

Gunzo or Zippy or Nacho or whatever name he goes by fought like a girlyman (to quote Arnold's term) and a trickster, imho.  Kind of AKAK like, huh?  :rolleyes:

Now, way more than nuff said. :old:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:47:43 PM by Midway »

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #845 on: June 16, 2013, 02:48:12 PM »
His DA'ing was just as limp wristed as yours AKAK... and I didn't even know this guy was anybody coming after me to make a big deal about it.  I did lose, and he was very lucky my rounds didn't connect better, and he sure ran in a hurry from any 2nd or subsequent DA duel... The first one told him he better run if he wants to get the bragging rights.  He did, and he did.  Nuff said. :rolleyes:

PS: BTW, you will never see me run from the DA after one fight, especially if I win... or lose.  One DA duel is a silly way to claim pwnage.   A DA session should last at a minimum 3 fights or probably even five.  Now, more than nuff said. :salute
You pretty much ran from me a year or so ago. 10:0
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #846 on: June 16, 2013, 02:50:58 PM »
You pretty much ran from me a year or so ago. 10:0

-----> 10 duels <------ Not 1 duel and run away having almost lost.  You pwned me silly, but that was quite a while ago, and I got tired after 10 duels having already played a long time that day.  I'll be glad to duel you 20+ times in a session.  Oh!  We've already done that plenty times since then... and I think I faired pretty well in my mighty Spitfire.  You said so yourself on another board.  Care to deny it? ;)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #847 on: June 16, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
You won the next one, i wont deny. But you never ever won a single match when i wasnt a drunk arse, if that means something. Not then or now.
Its not an exuse, just a fact.

Oh and you have NEVER ever lasted more than 2 turns in the D9. Not even when i was drunk.  :ahand
walk on, homeboy
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:58:31 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #848 on: June 16, 2013, 02:57:19 PM »
You won the next one, i wont deny. But you never ever won a single match when i wasnt a drunk arse, if that means something. Not then or now.
Its not an exuse, just a fact.

:salute:rock

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #849 on: June 16, 2013, 03:05:35 PM »
Player gixer did not fly in Late War Tour 161
Player gixer did not fly in Late War Tour 160

tell me you fly under  a different name in game and your not another sd67/coombz bbs troll that doesn't even fly online in AH.

from what you've said about the game so derogatorily it would be logical to assume you don't play it.

I subscribe, I just don't have the time to play it, so in your opinion does that allow me to post on the BBS or not? I've certainly never had the time for anywhere close to 100+ hours a month and over the last 13 years have opened and closed a few account.

Maybe if they upgraded the game with a new graphics engine etc I might be able to find the time to play it, or at least update the Yak. But until then don't think it's worth the time in the current  format.

55 pages.....

wow....

But what's more amazing is that it took 56 pages to apologise, and 55 to try and defend the action of gaming the achievement system for a extra star.  :rolleyes:

<S>...-Gixer
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:19:42 PM by Gixer »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #850 on: June 16, 2013, 03:09:32 PM »

But what's more amazing is that it took 56 pages to apologise, and 55 to try and defend the action of gaming the achievement system for a extra star.  :rolleyes:

<S>...-Gixer
To be fair  ALOT of those pages was the Ink/Fin purse fight epicness.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #851 on: June 16, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »
Thanks for posting the film at least.

Yep, everyone can now see what an easy kill it was and how lame your excuses are.

Enjoy.

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #852 on: June 16, 2013, 03:54:44 PM »

<S>...-Gixer

That's a sarcastic apology from a narcissist, it means absolutely nothing just like his little stars.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #853 on: June 16, 2013, 03:59:07 PM »
That's a sarcastic apology from a narcissist, it means absolutely nothing just like his little stars.

come on, give the guy a break, he has explained it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing

he just bailed 339 times in EW on a whim, it could happen to anyone  :old:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #854 on: June 16, 2013, 04:04:41 PM »
Thx 2 bags of popcorn now I feel sick...  :(

Hey Wax!!! It's me..........MAX:)