Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79725 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #855 on: June 16, 2013, 04:08:21 PM »
come on, give the guy a break, he has explained it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing

he just bailed 339 times in EW on a whim, it could happen to anyone  :old:

Hell, I could see it being a drunk and bored night for just about any of my in game amigos.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #856 on: June 16, 2013, 04:26:02 PM »
Yep, everyone can now see what an easy kill it was and how lame your excuses are.

Enjoy.

Gunzo

Considering the shots I had on you that everyone can see now and that you denied ever took place, I'd say the opposite is true.  Consider yourself lucky to have tricked the bragging rights.... consider yourself lucky indeed.  One DA duel and then you  :bolt:   :rolleyes:

Now, way way more than nuff said. :old:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:28:56 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #857 on: June 16, 2013, 04:32:26 PM »
When I see it. :lol

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #858 on: June 16, 2013, 05:07:57 PM »
Haven't played in a while. In game have this much extra drama? Or is it still the same?

Looking forward to that new map Fester

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #859 on: June 16, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
we need jonnyDrama!!
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #860 on: June 16, 2013, 05:22:47 PM »
That's a sarcastic apology from a narcissist, it means absolutely nothing just like his little stars.
ah, too little too late for the pretend cartoon pilot society. Fester should be banned!!! :old:

All the stuff he's contributed to this game, from skins to the best maps in this game, and now he's to be burned at the stake for goofing around with some stupid meaningless "achievement" in a video game. You poor, poor, slighted souls.

Dan, I can see your point about some perceiving it as a double standard if he called out those guys for killing each other for perkies. But other than a stupid star and a waste of time, what exactly did Fester get out of this? I disagree that it would be as bad or worse if some noob did it. It's because he's Fester and he's a Muppet. Some noob would have got a few pages and be forgot about in a week. "cheater!" "something has to be done about this!" Really? There should be mandatory reality breaks from AH land.

But none of you knobs should ever second guess your Muppet hate, please keep that coming. It keeps up at night "considering our ways" :rofl

And Dan's not a knob for those wondering. :D

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #861 on: June 16, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »
So ...yall are just now figuring out Fester likes to game the game?  :rolleyes:
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #862 on: June 16, 2013, 06:09:03 PM »
ah, too little too late for the pretend cartoon pilot society. Fester should be banned!!! :old:

All the stuff he's contributed to this game, from skins to the best maps in this game, and now he's to be burned at the stake for goofing around with some stupid meaningless "achievement" in a video game. You poor, poor, slighted souls.

Dan, I can see your point about some perceiving it as a double standard if he called out those guys for killing each other for perkies. But other than a stupid star and a waste of time, what exactly did Fester get out of this? I disagree that it would be as bad or worse if some noob did it. It's because he's Fester and he's a Muppet. Some noob would have got a few pages and be forgot about in a week. "cheater!" "something has to be done about this!" Really? There should be mandatory reality breaks from AH land.

But none of you knobs should ever second guess your Muppet hate, please keep that coming. It keeps up at night "considering our ways" :rofl

And Dan's not a knob for those wondering. :D

Come on Slash...you have to admit this became a riot after the RumbleB, Irish MMA stud, began to send PM's to INK inviting him to the old sod for a fistfight and a bowl.  Honestly, there is way too much righteous indignation around the BBS and it makes for terrific fodder.  In fact, if half these boneheads fought in the game as tough as they sound in here, AH would be the greatest game in the history of online multi-player gaming!  But they don't.  Most lose in-game more than they win and need a fruitless target to take their frustrations out on.  When I say fruitless, I mean meaningless to the point of embarrassing themselves for falling on their swords over an achievement that means less than nothing.  It means so little that they don't have an imaginary number for it (Sunbat says they do but I'm not sure that's right because I don't understand the concept of imaginary numbers).

Its beyond getting a life...its moved to what the hell do you do everyday and why isn't there something more important going on in your life than taking a position on "did he cheat" or "he's better than that". 

The toolshed door was left open and they all blew out in the street.  Tools...

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #863 on: June 16, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »
Come on Slash...you have to admit this became a riot after the RumbleB, Irish MMA stud, began to send PM's to INK inviting him to the old sod for a fistfight and a bowl.  Honestly, there is way too much righteous indignation around the BBS and it makes for terrific fodder.  In fact, if half these boneheads fought in the game as tough as they sound in here, AH would be the greatest game in the history of online multi-player gaming!  But they don't.  Most lose in-game more than they win and need a fruitless target to take their frustrations out on.  When I say fruitless, I mean meaningless to the point of embarrassing themselves for falling on their swords over an achievement that means less than nothing.  It means so little that they don't have an imaginary number for it (Sunbat says they do but I'm not sure that's right because I don't understand the concept of imaginary numbers).

Its beyond getting a life...its moved to what the hell do you do everyday and why isn't there something more important going on in your life than taking a position on "did he cheat" or "he's better than that". 

:rofl

that PM was funny....would post it but I know HTC don't like that stuff......gotta Love the Hate..... :rock

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #864 on: June 16, 2013, 06:12:52 PM »
So ...yall are just now figuring out Fester likes to game the game?  :rolleyes:

Everyone games the game...you know those spittards that spin their planes uncontrollably at 400 directly in front of you?  The tards that use F3 in the DA because its easier than staying in the pipper?  The toads that turn their graphics down while GVing so trees and shrubs don't impede their views or shots?

I love you but PAALEEEEASE!

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #865 on: June 16, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
You reap what you sow.

You could say the same thing about spending time bailing out over and over.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:16:45 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #866 on: June 16, 2013, 06:15:38 PM »
:rofl

that PM was funny....would post it but I know HTC don't like that stuff......gotta Love the Hate..... :rock

Just in case anyone's wondering, RumbleB is a millionaire...made his first million at 19.  I thought that was interesting...doubtful, but interesting that a millionaire would fly around in a world of cartoons (present day retirees not included...you've earned the right to do whatever you please with the money and time you have left on this blue marble).

You're a tard RumbleB.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #867 on: June 16, 2013, 06:17:00 PM »
You reap what you sow.

You could say the same thing about spending time bailing out over and over.

Yes....and you would be the District Attorney that goes after the guy that ran the red light just as you would the guy that robbed the house because its about principle right?  lmao.  One hurt someone else and the other simple embarrassed himself.  Go ahead and pull that sword out and fall on it...I love watching train wrecks.  Please don't run for office.

You would be a crappy farmer.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:19:19 PM by Changeup »

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #868 on: June 16, 2013, 06:20:06 PM »
Yes....and you would be the District Attorney that goes after the guy that ran the red light just as you would the guy that robbed the house.  Please don't run for office.

Well that is a bit melodramatic.

I don't care that he did it I just think its a sad waste of time.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:22:47 PM by kilo2 »
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #869 on: June 16, 2013, 06:21:40 PM »
Well that is a bit melo dramatic.

I don't care that he did it I just think its a sad waste of time.

As in-game transgressions go, its the same.  Waste of time, abso-freakin-lutely!!  Try to burn at the stake by treating like someone that actually did receive some benefit?  See my prior posts.