Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79627 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #870 on: June 16, 2013, 07:09:00 PM »
Just in case anyone's wondering, RumbleB is a millionaire...made his first million at 19.  I thought that was interesting...doubtful, but interesting that a millionaire would fly around in a world of cartoons (present day retirees not included...you've earned the right to do whatever you please with the money and time you have left on this blue marble).

You're a tard RumbleB.

:rofl :rofl

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #871 on: June 16, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
Fester provided a complete and sincere apology for his moment(s) of weakness. :old:
His reputation is now again unblemished although he still lacks TOC award(s). :old:
Nothing more to see here so move along now little doggies. :old:

Midway out.  :bolt:

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:18:17 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #872 on: June 16, 2013, 07:44:05 PM »
Almost everyone in this thread is considered as a "influence type personality". Regardless if you asked and or wanted for others too look up too you, they do.

What we do when we have nothing and how we act when we have everything.....

Now everyone in this thread should go to the da with me and take your beat downs like men! Just kidding unless your going to do it.  :neener:

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #873 on: June 16, 2013, 07:55:53 PM »
Hey Wax!!! It's me..........MAX:)

Hey MAX its me Wax... hope all is well on your end its been a few years :salute
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #874 on: June 16, 2013, 08:06:24 PM »
Almost everyone in this thread is considered as a "influence type personality". Regardless if you asked and or wanted for others too look up too you, they do.

:old: Lies and Slander I tell you!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #875 on: June 16, 2013, 08:10:29 PM »
Well now. Look who comes walking out of the black hole in which he vanished in to. A Original, A-List Muppet. Good to see you around, Rick.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #876 on: June 16, 2013, 08:29:41 PM »
C list here  :D sup Brian good to cya as well :salute
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #877 on: June 16, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »
Ok C List is agreeable sir  :cheers:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #878 on: June 16, 2013, 08:56:36 PM »

Life is (pretty) good. Do you pixel-fly anymore? Haven't seen you in ages.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #879 on: June 16, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »
Everyone games the game...you know those spittards that spin their planes uncontrollably at 400 directly in front of you?  The tards that use F3 in the DA because its easier than staying in the pipper?  The toads that turn their graphics down while GVing so trees and shrubs don't impede their views or shots?

I love you but PAALEEEEASE!
I'm not saying what Fester did is wrong. Most of us already know he strives to be top dawg in about every category, so seeing that he was earning stars for bailing out shouldn't surprise anyone. Afterall the achievement was put there to be obtained, so obtaining it isn't cheating IMO. By doing this deed in EW as to not mess up score in LW is pretty smart actually. At least the crappy EW arena is good for something  :D
All I was trying to say is, why be surprised by a guy the plays..or used to play for top score anyway, would also play for achievements as well.
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #880 on: June 16, 2013, 09:28:10 PM »
As in-game transgressions go, its the same.  Waste of time, abso-freakin-lutely!!  Try to burn at the stake by treating like someone that actually did receive some benefit?  See my prior posts.

I'll probably regret re-entering the discussion but the issue for me was never that fester bailed out 300 times.  I could care less.

My problem with it all was the reaction to it being, "I've done all this for the game", "I'll take anyone to the DA and kick their backside", "It's not the same as shade vulchers" etc.  Throw in that Fester has called out folks for dumb stuff himself in the past, and at that point I felt like I wanted to say something.

All he had to do was say that he was dinking around and having some fun.  Yeah ya busted me and it was dumb..

The implication that at some level a vet player is somehow given a pass for stuff a newb would be crucified for doesn't sit well with me.  And when it's someone who has expressed his expectations of other players and of the game many times over the years, it seemed tremendously hypocritical.

If the vets are going to expect anything of the newbs, then they do have to set the standard.  You don't do that by expecting one thing of everyone else, and another of yourself.

Changeup, unless something has changed, I think your approach to the game is the same as mine.   See red guy or even mob of red guys, go in and fight until you die.  If that's gaming the game, then I'm guilty and so are you.  I thought this was an air combat game first and foremost and the fight was what it was about.  So when you say everyone games the game, I don't agree.  I've run into lots of guys like yourself who just play.

Also keep in mind that we've been beaten over the head in this thread by both Fester and those trying to give him a pass about how much he's done for the game.   I can name a heckuva lot of other people who have contributed as much or more to the game who don't wear it on their sleeve as some sort of shield and throw it at the crowd when the heat is on.  It has no bearing on the conversation at all.

My experience with Fester over the years is he's two different people.  When he gets too wrapped up in the game, he loses his perspective and this stuff happens.  The usual response is what we've seen here.  Do as I say, not as I do.  "This is just the way I am and you have to accept it."  This isn't the first time he and I have had this conversation.  Probably won't be the last.  

When he's not overly wrapped up in the game, he's easy to deal with and can be very helpful.  He and I have spent far more time talking history stuff then doing this stuff over the years.  As I said, I respect that aspect of Fester enough to call him on it when he's showing the signs that he's losing his perspective again.  I don't have much respect for the side of Fester that showed itself here.  

I would like to think this is done with now however and it can get dropped.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #881 on: June 16, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
Guppy, your problem as you say you have with fester.. it totally missed the point of why he posted what you have your problem with..

and thx for your permission to drop this thread even though its been so fun..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #882 on: June 16, 2013, 09:47:31 PM »
Anyone recall how many pages the BK M.O.A.T. went?

pft.. it had nothing on the GMOAT.. 8)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #883 on: June 16, 2013, 10:27:08 PM »
pft.. it had nothing on the GMOAT.. 8)
Not getting involved in any of the other stuff just wanted to add I really miss stuff like
the PETA thread !!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #884 on: June 16, 2013, 11:20:59 PM »
This is how you lost in the DA, you did get to fire your guns, but that was just you taking the bait like a noob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41z9orkbb6xys6/MidwayKill.mpg

This was the second win with similar ease, although in the MA duel you did last about 30 seconds longer, but if you call that almost downing me, you are at best delusional.

Gunzo

Well, well, well, well, well. This thread has taken an unexpected turn into the productive. Unmistakable ACM, just exactly like a fingerprint, and goaded into revealing yourself because of a battle of cartoon egos.

You are Badboy the trainer, a.k.a. DozyDuck, Rufio, TopGun, GunDog, Hotdog, Nacho, Zippy and all the other names you anonymously fly under and change almost monthly. You frequent the DA at weekends and on British bank holidays flying a Tempest with a second account in God mode griefing / hunting / picking / HOing anybody who you think they think are any good at ACM, and trying to disprove that by basically not using any ACM of note. Then you smack talk.

Here is another set of very interesting and uncannily similar (no I'm being conservative, they are almost identical) films of yours; for the community's edification and entertainment:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,271266.msg3390715.html#msg3390715

Compare and contrast, members of the jury, compare and contrast.

Gotchya, Badboy. I knew I'd get you eventually. Your ego, that's what caught you. Boy I bet you feel like an arse now, a respected trainer and contributer of fine technical articles, caught with your pants down griefing people like a petty egotistical basement dweller on your days off*. Tut tut tut, they'll let anyone be a maths teacher these days. <Quack> to you  :P  :ahand

* Don't worry Badboy, Skuzzy says what you do in the DA technically isn't cheating. Unfortunately for you this also means my post here doesn't break any forum rules about cheating accusations. Nice parallel eh? See you in the weekend, under your next shade account!

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss