Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79632 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #885 on: June 16, 2013, 11:24:24 PM »

Well, well, well, well, well. This thread has taken an unexpected turn into the productive. Unmistakable ACM, just exactly like a fingerprint, and goaded into revealing yourself because of a battle of cartoon egos.

You are Badboy the trainer, a.k.a. DozyDuck, Rufio, TopGun, GunDog, Hotdog, Nacho, Zippy and all the other names you anonymously fly under and change almost monthly. You frequent the DA at weekends and on British bank holidays flying a Tempest with a second account in God mode griefing / hunting / picking / HOing anybody who you think they think are any good at ACM, and trying to disprove that by basically not using any ACM of note. Then you smack talk.

Here is another set of very interesting and uncannily similar (no I'm being conservative, they are almost identical) films of yours; for the community's edification and entertainment:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,271266.msg3390715.html#msg3390715

Compare and contrast, members of the jury, compare and contrast.

Gotchya, Badboy. I knew I'd get you eventually. Your ego, that's what caught you. Boy I bet you feel like an arse now, a respected trainer and contributer of fine technical articles, caught with your pants down griefing people like a petty egotistical basement dweller on your days off*. Tut tut tut, they'll let anyone be a maths teacher these days. <Quack> to you  :P  :ahand

* Don't worry Badboy, Skuzzy says what you do in the DA technically isn't cheating. Unfortunately for you this also means my post here doesn't break any forum rules about cheating accusations. Nice parallel eh? See you in the weekend, under your next shade account!

Shida, as much as I am inclined to agree with you my friend (and I do).. this guy's out there pwning midway for us (keeping our seats warm) while we're mostly away busy with RL and doing other things.. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend...' :D :joystick: :ahand
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #886 on: June 16, 2013, 11:52:56 PM »

:headscratch:  Badboy taught me stuff.  Badboy is nice.  Badboy is smart.  Badboy is very good.  I think of Badboy's lessons every time I'm doing flat turns over and over aka Luftberries.  I <3 Badboy.  :)  

If Gunzo / Zippy is Badboy, my humblest apology for disparaging your good name "Gunzo".  I owe you much honour and respect for having been nice to me and teaching me things in the past and certainly appreciate you gracing me with one duel in the DA, although more would be awesome nice (and fun).  :joystick:

Badboy did not have to teach me things... it was purely out of the goodness of his heart. :old:

I believe nrshida is mistaken. :old:
If Gunzo is Badboy, well Badboy seems like a great person and excellent pilot from what I know of him. :cheers:
If Gunzo is not Badboy, well that would make more sense and Gunzo is a girlyman dawg for leaving the DA after one duel where he almost lost. :huh

:salute Badboy :rock

At least the Badboy I know from the few encounters we had in the TA is a very nice, very smart, and very helpful pilot.  :angel:

Much like you, :angel: nrshida, although he and I have not "discussed things" near as much... if at all. :headscratch:

Badboy has earned and deserves my deepest and sincerest respect for responding to my requests for training and having taken the time to patiently and thoughtfully helped me.  Gunzo (if not Badboy) on the other hand is a... well... nuff said. :confused:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bobcat81

• Copper Member
« Reply #887 on: June 16, 2013, 11:57:43 PM »
.....naw
-VIKING9- anti-horde
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - My Hero
Complacency is death.

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #888 on: June 17, 2013, 12:03:02 AM »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #889 on: June 17, 2013, 12:08:32 AM »
I submit Badboy's posts...  Helpful, intelligent, thoughtful, yet not overbearingly so... an obvious gentleman confident in his abilities and knowledge, yet a man of deep seated feelings: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2314;sa=showPosts
A man's man, if I might be so bold as to say. :old:

I submit Gunzo's posts...  Braggidy, abrasive, somewhat loudmouthed, defensive, using terms like "crying", "suck it up", etc.. not very helpful, not well thought out, kind of lower level thinking if I may say: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=14127;sa=showPosts
A pilot obviously lacking in areas of fighting confidence, prowess, and good will. :old:

You be the judge.  I submit they can not be the same people. :)

I submit nrshida owes Badboy an apology for attempting to disparage his good name, helpful nature, and intelligence. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #890 on: June 17, 2013, 12:10:49 AM »
Its a outrage!

Back to work today :cry

Its a outrage as well :cry
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #891 on: June 17, 2013, 12:52:03 AM »
Here is another set of very interesting and uncannily similar (no I'm being conservative, they are almost identical) films of yours; for the community's edification and entertainment:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,271266.msg3390715.html#msg3390715

Nrshida, are we on the same planet? ...or is there another version of the english language that escapes me? :headscratch:

This post you linked is excellent.  All should read it.  Thoughtful, instructive, a real value add.  Yet you want to disparage the poster, Badboy's good name, with some axe you've apparently been grinding in the dark for a long time?  :huh

Help me, please, understand how this outstanding and helpful post in any way can be even remotely compared to the silliness that Gunzo displays in his recent posts.  :rolleyes:

:bhead

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #892 on: June 17, 2013, 01:35:58 AM »

Well, well, well, well, well. This thread has taken an unexpected turn into the productive. Unmistakable ACM, just exactly like a fingerprint, and goaded into revealing yourself because of a battle of cartoon egos.

You are Badboy the trainer, a.k.a. DozyDuck, Rufio, TopGun, GunDog, Hotdog, Nacho, Zippy and all the other names you anonymously fly under and change almost monthly. You frequent the DA at weekends and on British bank holidays flying a Tempest with a second account in God mode griefing / hunting / picking / HOing anybody who you think they think are any good at ACM, and trying to disprove that by basically not using any ACM of note. Then you smack talk.

Gotchya, Badboy. I knew I'd get you eventually. Your ego, that's what caught you. Boy I bet you feel like an arse now, a respected trainer and contributer of fine technical articles, caught with your pants down griefing people like a petty egotistical basement dweller on your days off*. Tut tut tut, they'll let anyone be a maths teacher these days. <Quack> to you  :P  :ahand

* Don't worry Badboy, Skuzzy says what you do in the DA technically isn't cheating. Unfortunately for you this also means my post here doesn't break any forum rules about cheating accusations. Nice parallel eh? See you in the weekend, under your next shade account!
Hi badboy. What a delirious ahole.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #893 on: June 17, 2013, 01:44:04 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

man this thread is Popcorn eating enjoyment keeep it up trolls
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #894 on: June 17, 2013, 07:27:55 AM »
Its a outrage!

Back to work today :cry

Its a outrage as well :cry

I agree.

Back to work IS an outrage...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #895 on: June 17, 2013, 08:04:29 AM »
Speaking of BadBoy...I heard a story once...just a whisper of a story of a pileit named

Quendi = Badboy
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:07:59 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #896 on: June 17, 2013, 08:14:49 AM »
I submit Badboy's posts...  Helpful, intelligent, thoughtful, yet not overbearingly so... an obvious gentleman confident in his abilities and knowledge, yet a man of deep seated feelings: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2314;sa=showPosts
A man's man, if I might be so bold as to say. :old:

I submit Gunzo's posts...  Braggidy, abrasive, somewhat loudmouthed, defensive, using terms like "crying", "suck it up", etc.. not very helpful, not well thought out, kind of lower level thinking if I may say: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=14127;sa=showPosts
A pilot obviously lacking in areas of fighting confidence, prowess, and good will. :old:

You be the judge.  I submit they can not be the same people. :)

I submit nrshida owes Badboy an apology for attempting to disparage his good name, helpful nature, and intelligence. :old:

On the strength of this evidence......are you Gunzo?
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #897 on: June 17, 2013, 08:32:12 AM »
badboy and good name in the same sentence?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #898 on: June 17, 2013, 08:36:13 AM »
Now whats worse?
Fester who is gaming the game for some silly childish achievment
OR
that retard who is finding fun in annoying people, ruining their game, killing their fun.

Think about it.

Fricken retarded hypocrite he is. Dang it.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #899 on: June 17, 2013, 08:39:20 AM »
Mind if I ask a simple question? :headscratch:

Are you all insane? :O

Badboy is nothing like Gunzo.  They are practically opposites. :rolleyes:

Can you all not deal with the fact that Badboy is a very good person and therefore must you all make up this silliness to disparage his good name simply because he is the definition of the ideal AH contributor and pilot.

Debrody, Changeup, even Nrshida, I can't believe you would stoop this low.  What the heck? :furious

Have you ever spent time with Badboy in the TA or read his many many awesome posts... a leader with accolades from so many?  What the heck is wrong with your judgement and common sense? :bhead

Am very disappointed in the obvious envy you all are displaying.  :frown:

I guess that explains much about each of your's character. :frown:

:salute Badboy :rock

PS: know this Badboy, having had my good name disparaged by these very same pilots, I support and appreciate you 100%.  Unbelievable what piloting and contribution envy does to some people.   :rolleyes:

All that can't see the light of good which is shinning from Badboy have now droped several levels on my respect meter.  Dropped several levels indeed.  Let it be known. :old:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:55:09 AM by Midway »