Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79698 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #900 on: June 17, 2013, 09:00:56 AM »
I strongly recommend that all read through every one of Badboy's posts and be in awe of this awesome person, pilot, and contributor.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2314;sa=showPosts

Your knowledge and fighting prowess will benefit significantly. :old:

His posts should be permanently pinned at the top of the Aces High training forum. :aok

If anyone ever deserves the award for most beneficial contributor to the most pilots, it is this man. :old:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:56:06 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #901 on: June 17, 2013, 09:34:19 AM »
I've always respected Badboy for his knowledge in ACM tactics and willingness to share that knowledge with this community. And I choose to continue to respect Badboy for this, regardless of whatever number of shade accounts he might have or not have..  :salute

But then again, I am just an invisible nobody in this community so what I think or do or say don't much matter to anyone but myself..  :noid
TheStig

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #902 on: June 17, 2013, 09:35:56 AM »
midway, youre a blind fool

idiots never die  :uhoh
AoM
City of ice

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #903 on: June 17, 2013, 09:39:33 AM »
Mind if I ask a simple question? :headscratch:

Are you all insane? :O

Badboy is nothing like Gunzo.  They are practically opposites. :rolleyes:

Can you all not deal with the fact that Badboy is a very good person and therefore must you all make up this silliness to disparage his good name simply because he is the definition of the ideal AH contributor and pilot.

Debrody, Changeup, even Nrshida, I can't believe you would stoop this low.  What the heck? :furious

Have you ever spent time with Badboy in the TA or read his many many awesome posts... a leader with accolades from so many?  What the heck is wrong with your judgement and common sense? :bhead

Am very disappointed in the obvious envy you all are displaying.  :frown:

I guess that explains much about each of your's character. :frown:

:salute Badboy :rock

PS: know this Badboy, having had my good name disparaged by these very same pilots, I support and appreciate you 100%.  Unbelievable what piloting and contribution envy does to some people.   :rolleyes:

All that can't see the light of good which is shinning from Badboy have now droped several levels on my respect meter.  Dropped several levels indeed.  Let it be known. :old:

No unfortunately very sane, and very observant. Midway, Midway, Midway, are you so blind you cannot see? The Strange Case of Dr Badboy and Mr DozyDuck. Don't you see that Aces High is the perfect medium for this monkey business? Can't you smell the motivation? Perhaps you are a little too close to the trees to see the forrest.

The ACM is a perfect match. Watch the films back to back. The decision nodes are bang on and the overall technique identical. You can change your name, your planes, where you fly the lot, but in Aces High this is the closest thing you can possibly get to a smoking gun.

...and stop sniveling up to the arsemonkey, show a little backbone will you. Stand up for a conviction once in a while and fight for what's right. Then I might have some respect for you.

<Walks away shaking head>

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #904 on: June 17, 2013, 09:42:54 AM »
If somebody is nice and good, those that aren't and don't know why they aren't, tend to make up mean and nasty rumours and innuendos to try and bring the nice and good down to their level.  Lots of evidence of that in this thread.

Being a victim and target of said tendency to bring the nice and good into the ditch...
... it is very obvious to me. :old:
Consider your way if you are among the not nice and good. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #905 on: June 17, 2013, 09:45:05 AM »
If somebody is nice and good, those that aren't and don't know why they aren't, tend to make up mean and nasty rumours and innuendos to try and bring the nice and good down to their level.  Lots of evidence of that in this thread.

Being a victim and target of said tendency to bring the nice and good into the ditch...
... it is very obvious to me. :old:
Consider your way. :old:

You, not surprisingly, are clueless about what he's talking about. It's gone on for years now.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #906 on: June 17, 2013, 09:45:42 AM »
Stand up for a conviction once in a while and fight for what's right.

Indeed. :old:

Read his posts, spend time with him in the TA, listen to his intelligent voice, insight and patience.  You, of all people, Nrshida, should know better.  :bhead

<Walks away disappointed, and shaking head>
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:49:47 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #907 on: June 17, 2013, 09:57:23 AM »
Indeed. :old:

Read his posts, spend time with him in the TA, listen to his intelligent voice, insight and patience.  You, of all people, Nrshida, should know better.  :bhead

<Walks away disappointed, and shaking head>

Midway how can you live in such a small space? Don't you get claustrophobic? Why don't you open a window and let some fresh air in. Can you not see that both facets can co-exist at the same time?

One day perhaps, after I'm long gone, you will understand what I was all about.

Good luck to you Midway, I bear you no ill will. I hope you manage to work through it all and remember this one thing of all the things I have ever said to you: 'Keep it real'.

Goodbye  :salute

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #908 on: June 17, 2013, 09:58:25 AM »
This thread started out fun, now it's 45 pages of Midway drivel.

What a shame.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #909 on: June 17, 2013, 09:59:39 AM »
This is the main reason I really don't care to spend too much time on this forum, I have clearly once again missed out on alot. But then again, it really does not matter to me anyway. I do my thing, and let everyone else do whatever is their thing.
I can't help looking in here from time to time, and even add a post or two just to be social.
But I really think those days are about to come to an end too.. I just can't keep up with ya, my head spins off if I try..  :rolleyes:

Just ignore me, I will go away eventually..  :noid  :bolt:
TheStig

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #910 on: June 17, 2013, 10:01:53 AM »

Midway how can you live in such a small space? Don't you get claustrophobic? Why don't you open a window and let some fresh air in. Can you not see that both facets can co-exist at the same time?

One day perhaps, after I'm long gone, you will understand what I was all about.

Good luck to you Midway, I bear you no ill will. I hope you manage to work through it all and remember this one thing of all the things I have ever said to you: 'Keep it real'.

Goodbye  :salute

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #911 on: June 17, 2013, 10:04:12 AM »
I APPOLOGIZE FOR MY ERROR IN JUDGEMENT. ON A WHIM I HIT THE BAIL KEY FOUND IT COUNTED AND WONDERED HOW FAST COULD FINISH THE ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE I DID NOT LIKE THE ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE IT WAS ENCOURAGING ME TO BAIL OUT ALL THE TIME INSTEAD OF LAND.

IT WAS GAMEY AND NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE ACHIEVEMENT. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. IT IS NOT HOW I PLAY THE GAME AND NOT IN CHARACTER AND NOT HOW I DO ANYTHING I ENJOY DOING.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME TO STAY IN THE SPIRIT OF THINGS AND NOT USE A GAMERS APPROACH TO THIS MY FAVORITE BELOVED GAME THAT I HAVE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IN SKINS AND MAPS AND TIME PLAYED.

MY APPOLOGIES FOR ANY DISRUPTION THIS UNMEDITATED SPUR OF THE MOMENT INAPROPRIATE ACTION CAUSED.

really at the beginng I joined in because I thought it was funny to make a couple of funny jokes about you.  but now it is stupid.  all the personal crap going back and forth took all the fun away.  fester now everybody is just trolling so just stop replying and let this thread die.  what can you say that hasnt been said 3 or 4 times 30 pages ago.  just like the jokes are all being recycled now.

everybody go back to finding the next guy we can make fun of.  if this continue I will go in to ew and up with rockets, bombs, dt's and bail out so I can get 4 achievements at the same time to give you guys something else to talk about.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #912 on: June 17, 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
lol badboy used to shade hunt us all the time.. he was the definition of ah stalker.. was pretty funny actually..

we had a newer naive member at the time that shade badboy snuggled up to in the da.. this particular instance of badboy was trying to shade his way into our group.. we caught on pretty early and boy that was some fun.. we told him sure he could join but we wanted to da him first.. and the beatdown started.. I think grizz kilt him 13-15x straight.. others of us had our way with him.. it culminated to us rejecting him and then him trying to vulch grizz... lol was too funny.. didn't see him for a long time after..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #913 on: June 17, 2013, 10:07:41 AM »
This thread started out fun, now it's 45 pages of Midway drivel.

What a shame.

Funny how that happens.  Not "Ha-Ha" funny, however...

Now if folks would refrain from quoting him, the ignore feature would be 100% effective...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 17, 2013, 10:26:21 AM »
everybody go back to finding the next guy we can make fun of.

I already provided a hint in this thread, but nobody cared ;)
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman