Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80742 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #915 on: June 17, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »
This thread started out fun, now it's 45 pages of Midway drivel.

What a shame.

Golly gosh geewillikers...something new and different  :devil

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #916 on: June 17, 2013, 10:32:20 AM »
So now middy-poo-poo is licking the arse of a bad-willing individual only to annoy us all.
Awesome.

My brain is melt down by this, walking away in disgust.
I have to puke every time i see you two.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 17, 2013, 10:34:27 AM »
Is it so difficult to put someone in "ignore" instead of jumping up everytime he says "boo!"?
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #918 on: June 17, 2013, 10:36:54 AM »
lol badboy used to shade hunt us all the time.. he was the definition of ah stalker.. was pretty funny actually..

we had a newer naive member at the time that shade badboy snuggled up to in the da.. this particular instance of badboy was trying to shade his way into our group.. we caught on pretty early and boy that was some fun.. we told him sure he could join but we wanted to da him first.. and the beatdown started.. I think grizz kilt him 13-15x straight.. others of us had our way with him.. it culminated to us rejecting him and then him trying to vulch grizz... lol was too funny.. didn't see him for a long time after..

Your FPH status requires me to listen to you, but even FPHs can make mistakes... it sounds like you are making assumptions here.  I have seen no proof of Badboy being other than a very nice, helpful, thoughtful, intelligent, skilled, and all around great person/pilot.  

I've spent time with him, listened to his voice on vox as he explains things to me, read many many of his posts and articles and have seen nothing that in any way hints at what many of you and others are saying and there is NO way he is Gunzo.

Quoting Gunzo:
"Give up the wussy tactics and try to fly like a manly man"
"OMG you posted speed charts"
"Yes Lucifer, I suck so bad, I totally owned "
"one of the BKs, but he could never pwn me!!"
"they were using bully tactics to vulch and gangbang me"
"easy fights, during which I was cleaning his clock "
"And all because he got his butt kicked... Enjoy"
"Talk to me when they let you take the kiddy wheels off your Spitfire"
"shame if you had a coronary before reaching puberty"
"they actually enjoying being my squeaky toys!"

Now, spend five minutes reading through Badboy's posts.  Again, there is NO way that he is Gunzo, and anyone that suggests that is so completely off base, it's ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Quoting Badboy:
"I'd like to help but I'm in the UK, what time zone are you in"
"I can help with that,"
"I would like to comment on the situation you describe "
"Hope that helps."
"Of course you are absolutely correct... my mistake, and my apologies."
"How time flys... seems like only yesterday"
"Firstly, that can be an illusion caused by the geomtry involved,"
"I've been doing this for 23 years, starting in Air Warrior back in 1989 "
"The thing about learning this stuff is that the skills will be slow coming, all good things take time."
"You have been led into some false assumptions there"
"and if the bandit is fast and diving to your six, then you will achieve good results by "
"please don't get too involved in threads like this, they really are just a waste of time that could be better spent honing your skills"
"Regards

Badboy"

Bringing up names like Gunzo whom obviously in no way can be Badboy since their style of language and character of posts are completely opposite both in content and even in native language (Intelligent British English vs other forms of English) just provides me more evidence that there are obviously many that want to falsely impugn and disparage a great contributor.

Why must the good and nice always be placed on the table to be tossed at and disparaged by the masses? :old:

:salute Badboy :rock
 :salute Kappa :rock (moment(s) of weakness obviously overlooked)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:31:51 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #919 on: June 17, 2013, 11:40:05 AM »
Your FPH status requires me to listen to you, but even FPHs can make mistakes... it sounds like you are making assumptions here.  I have seen no proof of Badboy being other than a very nice, helpful, thoughtful, intelligent, skilled, and all around great person/pilot.  

I've spent time with him, listened to his voice on vox as he explains things to me, read many many of his posts and articles and have seen nothing that in any way hints at what many of you and others are saying and there is NO way he is Gunzo.

Quoting Gunzo:
"Give up the wussy tactics and try to fly like a manly man"
"OMG you posted speed charts"
"Yes Lucifer, I suck so bad, I totally owned "
"one of the BKs, but he could never pwn me!!"
"they were using bully tactics to vulch and gangbang me"
"easy fights, during which I was cleaning his clock "
"And all because he got his butt kicked... Enjoy"
"Talk to me when they let you take the kiddy wheels off your Spitfire"
"shame if you had a coronary before reaching puberty"
"they actually enjoying being my squeaky toys!"

Now, spend five minutes reading through Badboy's posts.  Again, there is NO way that he is Gunzo, and anyone that suggests that is so completely off base, it's ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Quoting Badboy:
"I'd like to help but I'm in the UK, what time zone are you in"
"I can help with that,"
"I would like to comment on the situation you describe "
"Hope that helps."
"Of course you are absolutely correct... my mistake, and my apologies."
"How time flys... seems like only yesterday"
"Firstly, that can be an illusion caused by the geomtry involved,"
"I've been doing this for 23 years, starting in Air Warrior back in 1989 "
"The thing about learning this stuff is that the skills will be slow coming, all good things take time."
"You have been led into some false assumptions there"
"and if the bandit is fast and diving to your six, then you will achieve good results by "
"please don't get too involved in threads like this, they really are just a waste of time that could be better spent honing your skills"
"Regards

Badboy"

Bringing up names like Gunzo whom obviously in no way can be Badboy since their style of language and character of posts are completely opposite both in content and even in native language (Intelligent British English vs other forms of English) just provides me more evidence that there are obviously many that want to falsely impugn and disparage a great contributor.

Why must the good and nice always be placed on the table to be tossed at and disparaged by the masses? :old:

:salute Badboy :rock
 :salute Kappa :rock (moment(s) of weakness obviously overlooked)
Badboy has a spilt personality in this game, he keeps them seperated, but he has slipped up in the past and been caught doing some creepy crap as a shade... this is a fact... now, I don't know about gunzo, but I know for a fact about what I say about badboy!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #920 on: June 17, 2013, 12:05:07 PM »
don't know who gonzo is and don't care.. never said he was badboy and don't care either way..

don't really care to be fph... maybe replace me with badboy.. I'm just surprised you've not mentioned his toc status.. lol
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #921 on: June 17, 2013, 12:16:51 PM »
Requesting apology from nrshida for said accusation that Gunzo is Badboy... having submitted overwhelming circumstantial evidence to the contrary and not having seen any factual evidence supporting said statement.

Also an apology from those supporting said false assumption would be nice. :old:

Put up or... well... more than nuff said.   :salute
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:20:56 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #922 on: June 17, 2013, 12:18:56 PM »
lol badboy used to shade hunt us all the time.. he was the definition of ah stalker.. was pretty funny actually..

100% troof
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #923 on: June 17, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »
Requesting apology from nrshida for said accusation that Gunzo is Badboy...

Denied. Watch the films. Q.E.D.
<Salute> Aces High!

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #924 on: June 17, 2013, 12:23:31 PM »
Denied. Watch the films. Q.E.D.
yea, this is never going to happen as long as we are alive
none of those deserves any kind of apology who are finding fun in annoying others while hiding behind their cartoon anonimity
they are worthless in my eyes and i completely agree with Shida

pity i cannot explain my opinion about you two without being banned for life.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:28:23 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #925 on: June 17, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »
Requesting apology from nrshida for said accusation that Gunzo is Badboy... having submitted overwhelming circumstantial evidence to the contrary and not having seen any factual evidence supporting said statement.

Also an apology from those supporting said false assumption would be nice. :old:

Put up or... well... more than nuff said.   :salute
You being a guy from the south, I figured you have a little more less annoying.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #926 on: June 17, 2013, 12:37:10 PM »
You being a guy from the south, I figured you have a little more less annoying.

We be southern buds now?  You ATL, me CLT.  Meet at OBX's house and party!  Dime, VX, and ZaZa invited too...  MaX gonna move here soon also.   :)

:banana:

Dayton of the South... at Monroe Airshow.  SHawk and DrBone not invited, unless they wanna hold our umbrellas and clean up. :aok
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:02:19 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #927 on: June 17, 2013, 12:43:11 PM »
yea, this is never going to happen as long as we are alive
none of those deserves any kind of apology who are finding fun in annoying others while hiding behind their cartoon anonimity
they are worthless in my eyes and i completely agree with Shida

pity i cannot explain my opinion about you two without being banned for life.

There are always PMs.   :D

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #928 on: June 17, 2013, 12:55:07 PM »
Funniest thing for me regarding Midway posts. Is that I never have a clue who the names are he's talking about. Guess I haven't played enough over past 7 years or especially last 3.

Guess I'm from the Frenchy, Levi, Urchin era of the game and never see any of the new names measure up especially in regards to having a little class while playing or training others etc.

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #929 on: June 17, 2013, 01:04:46 PM »
Well....I managed to read about 10 pages of this before it all sank in.

I'd recently been thinking about letting my son join up and fly LWMA. Then I read some of the postings here and thought to myself "Is this the kinda drivel I want to immerse my son in?  It's bad enough - I - do it!" 

I know I've posted stuff in the forum on and occasionally even stir things up on 200...but 60+ pages of this horsedung kinda helped put it all in perspective.

Thanks for helping me make the right decision as a parent, guys.  :frown:

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)