Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80779 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #945 on: June 17, 2013, 01:57:54 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I admitted my shortcoming on the two tours, but having flown hundreds of sorties with hundreds of victories and having to cut it short due to an already explained higher priority does not a throne of lies make.

My prediction has not come true -- yet. :old:

Nuff! :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #946 on: June 17, 2013, 02:08:57 PM »
nrshida

Here is another set of very interesting and uncannily similar (no I'm being conservative, they are almost identical) films of yours

Just one catch, sadly that wasn't my film. It should be obvious that the fights with Midway weren't filmed, or they would have been posted sooner. The film I posted was one I was given after a TA session a long time ago. It shows almost exactly how I killed Midway but it isn't me or Midway in the film. Notice I said, "This is how you lost in the DA". Pretty sure it was Badboy who gave me the film, no idea who the pilots were. I'm flattered, you think I'm Badboy, it would be cool to have his knowledge.

You are Badboy the trainer, a.k.a. DozyDuck, Rufio, TopGun, GunDog, Hotdog, Nacho, Zippy

OMG... I'm guessing that is the list of players that have pwned you repeatedly in the DA, but you do know that you are allowed to fight back? I suggest you try fighting those guys instead of just crying about being pwned over and over :rofl

PS... Fester is innocent  :rock

Gunzo
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #947 on: June 17, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
nrshida

Just one catch, sadly that wasn't my film. It should be obvious that the fights with Midway weren't filmed, or they would have been posted sooner. The film I posted was one I was given after a TA session a long time ago. It shows almost exactly how I killed Midway but it isn't me or Midway in the film. Notice I said, "This is how you lost in the DA". Pretty sure it was Badboy who gave me the film, no idea who the pilots were. I'm flattered, you think I'm Badboy, it would be cool to have his knowledge.

OMG... I'm guessing that is the list of players that have pwned you repeatedly in the DA, but you do know that you are allowed to fight back? I suggest you try fighting those guys instead of just crying about being pwned over and over :rofl

PS... Fester is innocent  :rock

Gunzo

:rofl :rofl :rofl  :ahand

Truth rears it's head and prevails. :old:

A lesson for all men as well as their sons and daughters, huh Fulcrum? :)

Waiting on requested apology from Nrshida and group for said false accusations re pilot, Badboy, and a film offered by him to Gunzo, the girlyman dawg one DA fight and run pilot.  A film offerred out of the goodness of Badboy's heart which was obviously intentioned as a teaching aid. :aok

Consider your way, Nrshida... and all disparagers of the good and nice pilots/people of Aces High like Badboy. :old:
Consider your way indeed. :old:

:salute Badboy :rock
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:41:35 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #948 on: June 17, 2013, 02:30:21 PM »
I admitted my shortcoming on the two tours, but having flown hundreds of sorties with hundreds of victories and having to cut it short due to an already explained higher priority does not a throne of lies make.

My prediction has not come true -- yet. :old:

Nuff! :old:

Shortcomings ---> Character flaws ------> Lies -------> Universal condemnation

Excuses will not break this cycle.

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #949 on: June 17, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »
Shortcomings ---> Character flaws ------> Lies -------> Universal condemnation

Excuses will not break this cycle.

(Image removed from quote.)

Its funny he touts "hundreds of sorties" with "hundreds of victories" as some sort of proof he did well, until you look at his hundreds of sorties compared to his hundreds of victories.  Only then does the truth come to light and it definitely says he wasn't very successful.

Let's take a look at his 'hundreds of sorties' and 'hundreds of victories' and put them into perspective.

Midway flew the P-38 during tours 152 and 153, below are his combined stats.

Sorties: 895
Victories: 356
Deaths: 703

Now, lets compare them to someone else that flew the P-38.

Sorties: 527
Victories: 881
Deaths: 271

Yes, Midway did have 'hundreds of sorties' and 'hundreds of victories' but looking at the stats in the proper perspective clearly shows Midway sucked and was nothing more than a virtual target drone.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #950 on: June 17, 2013, 02:48:26 PM »
Its funny he touts "hundreds of sorties" with "hundreds of victories" as some sort of proof he did well, until you look at his hundreds of sorties compared to his hundreds of victories.  Only then does the truth come to light and it definitely says he wasn't very successful.

Let's take a look at his 'hundreds of sorties' and 'hundreds of victories' and put them into perspective.

Midway flew the P-38 during tours 152 and 153, below are his combined stats.

Sorties: 895
Victories: 356
Deaths: 703

Now, lets compare them to someone else that flew the P-38.

Sorties: 527
Victories: 881
Deaths: 271

Yes, Midway did have 'hundreds of sorties' and 'hundreds of victories' but looking at the stats in the proper perspective clearly shows Midway sucked and was nothing more than a virtual target drone.

ack-ack

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

that is all.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #951 on: June 17, 2013, 02:51:06 PM »
Its funny he touts "hundreds of sorties" with "hundreds of victories" as some sort of proof he did well ...

I have never offered this as proof I did well in it. I said it was my first tour ever where I dedicated my time to the P38 and I did have a goal to become very good in it, a "prediction" not yet achieved, but simply a prediction and hoped for end result. :joystick:

I simply offer it as proof that I flew a material number of sorties and posted a material number of victories in the P38... for a full tour and then some. :aok

For a first tour flying the challenging P38, I'm proud of my results and my full dedication to it.  If I had flown it a dozen tours and showed those numbers I might think of it differently, but it's nothing like the mighty Spitfire and therefore no one should require my first tour in it to be equal to someone that spends years in it.

You are, again, making up silly exaggerations to impugn my good name. :huh

But I understand it is in your nature to do so. :rolleyes:   The evidence is overwhelming and fits your avatar image well.  :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:59:23 PM by Midway »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #952 on: June 17, 2013, 02:57:46 PM »
I have never offered this as proof I did well in it. I said it was my first tour ever where I dedicated my time to the P38

You didn't 'dedicate' yourself to the P-38 as you flew other planes when things got a little too tough for you during both tours.  Just putting your 'hundred of sorties and victories' into perspective so the common man can see the truth.  I'm sure if I look at your stats for the Spitfire, it will be similar.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #953 on: June 17, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »
.... impugn my good name.

Don'tcha kinda gotta have a 'good name' before it can be 'impugned?'  :D

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #954 on: June 17, 2013, 03:10:58 PM »
Don'tcha kinda gotta have a 'good name' before it can be 'impugned?'  :D

I do, and it is "Midway" :) and am proud of it. :aok

Now, way, way, way, way more than nuff said. :old:

Midway out. :salute :bolt:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:12:54 PM by Midway »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #955 on: June 17, 2013, 03:14:05 PM »
You're NEVER out...just another post waiting to happen.

:neener:

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #956 on: June 17, 2013, 03:14:12 PM »
Midway out. :bolt:

You cannot outrun your shameful promise breaking!   :old:

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #957 on: June 17, 2013, 03:16:12 PM »

Now, way, way, way, way more than nuff said. :salute

Midway out. :bolt:

Ah.

:lol

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #958 on: June 17, 2013, 03:18:58 PM »
typing on bbs wiith this as a mental projection of what typist thinks he is

when they actually look like
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:21:30 PM by Zacherof »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #959 on: June 17, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »

You only have the name Midway in the forums, Im sure the real midway that flys under the name midway would not approve of you trying to usurp his handle.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep