Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80847 times)

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #960 on: June 17, 2013, 03:21:57 PM »
You only have the name Midway in the forums, Im sure the real midway that flys under the name midway would not approve of you trying to usurp his handle.
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #961 on: June 17, 2013, 03:23:36 PM »
typing on bbs wiith this as a mental projection of what typist thinks he is

when they actually look like

Probably more of us look like:

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 17, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Could almost have been me, but that dude is too energetic
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #963 on: June 17, 2013, 03:27:17 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
Yes. I was being gentle tho...
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #964 on: June 17, 2013, 04:31:01 PM »

:lol

Funniest line in this whole thread.  :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #965 on: June 17, 2013, 04:42:23 PM »
also the beer is unopened.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #966 on: June 17, 2013, 04:51:07 PM »
also the beer is unopened.

Guess he may be upset that the wife absconded with the opener.

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #967 on: June 17, 2013, 05:03:02 PM »
Funniest thing for me regarding Midway posts. Is that I never have a clue who the names are he's talking about. Guess I haven't played enough over past 7 years or especially last 3.

Guess I'm from the Frenchy, Levi, Urchin era of the game and never see any of the new names measure up especially in regards to having a little class while playing or training others etc.

<S>...-Gixer

Good news is, Frenchy is back...along with ammo occasionally Nomde and many new members. The 56th is being rebuilt. Come on back Gixer, the water is fine! :salute :cheers:

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #968 on: June 17, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »
Urchin was kind of disturbing
++Blue Knights++
vocalist of the year

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #969 on: June 17, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »
nrshida

Just one catch, sadly that wasn't my film. It should be obvious that the fights with Midway weren't filmed, or they would have been posted sooner. The film I posted was one I was given after a TA session a long time ago. It shows almost exactly how I killed Midway but it isn't me or Midway in the film. Notice I said, "This is how you lost in the DA". Pretty sure it was Badboy who gave me the film, no idea who the pilots were. I'm flattered, you think I'm Badboy, it would be cool to have his knowledge.

OMG... I'm guessing that is the list of players that have pwned you repeatedly in the DA, but you do know that you are allowed to fight back? I suggest you try fighting those guys instead of just crying about being pwned over and over :rofl

PS... Fester is innocent  :rock

Gunzo

Absolutely pathetic. Is that the best you could come up with at short notice? I must say I hoped for a more intelligent and sophisticated rebuttal.

You're forgetting a vital component aren't you Badboy, this one film is irrelevant. I've duelled you under several of your other names in the DA. So has Junky, so has Debrody, so has Pervert, and countless others and you perform EXACTLY the same move every single fight. It's all you've got.

I know from your Tempest flying in the DA, Zippy, err Badboy, that you are all of those names and many more. You fly with a second computer in god mode on the country of your victim and never get your Tempest slower than your target, you run to ack, you HO, you pick. How that constitutes pwning is beyond me.

You are Badboy the trainer, stalker, weirdo, duelling cheat and responsible for driving more players, new and old, away from Aces High than anyone else. If I was HTC I'd be suing you for loss of earnings and trying to distance myself from the association they have with you as fast as humanly possible.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #970 on: June 17, 2013, 05:08:06 PM »

Absolutely pathetic. Is that the best you could come up with at short notice? I must say I hoped for a more intelligent and sophisticated rebuttal.

You're forgetting a vital component aren't you Badboy, this one film is irrelevant. I've duelled you under several of your other names in the DA. So has Junky, so has Debrody, so has Pervert, and countless others and you perform EXACTLY the same move every single fight. It's all you've got.

I know from your Tempest flying in the DA, Zippy, err Badboy, that you are all of those names and many more. You fly with a second computer in god mode on the country of your victim and never get your Tempest slower than your target, you run to ack, you HO, you pick. How that constitutes pwning is beyond me.

You are Badboy the trainer, stalker, weirdo, duelling cheat and responsible for driving more players, new and old, away from Aces High than anyone else. If I was HTC I'd be suing you for loss of earnings and trying to distance myself from the association they have with you as fast as humanly possible.

would that be the "luftburry"     

:rofl

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #971 on: June 17, 2013, 05:10:24 PM »

I wanted some luftberries but Kroger was out.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #972 on: June 17, 2013, 05:22:13 PM »

Yup.  :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #973 on: June 17, 2013, 05:25:14 PM »
Yup.  :rofl

hahahaha

fought him a few times....every single time he lost position...that is what he went to...haha

I think the name was Quindie or something like that.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

I was talking to the Muppets about what happened they all said....."badboy"   hahahahahahahaha

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #974 on: June 17, 2013, 05:31:42 PM »

You're forgetting a vital component aren't you Badboy,
Zippy, err Badboy
You are Badboy the trainer...

Either I'm a naïve and dimly lit bulb or you are so far off base that you need to seek help from your delusions, especially after all the evidence I've offered that Gunzo in no way is Badboy. :bhead

I wonder which it is... or is there a third alternative that we are both missing? :headscratch:

Come one, Nrshida... time for you to "get real"... look at the facts presented, not your biased feelings and suspicions that have led you astray before (for example with me)! :salute

« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:59:06 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)