Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 81058 times)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #975 on: June 17, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »

hahahaha

fought him a few times....every single time he lost position...that is what he went to...haha

THIS ^

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #976 on: June 17, 2013, 05:39:21 PM »
The weird thing about that Midway kill film is; if you removed the decent gunnery, it was exactly how I try to merge.   :eek:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #977 on: June 17, 2013, 05:41:57 PM »
THIS ^

I came across the same thing in the MA around a year ago in my Emil, a spitty lost postion and spent his time going around in circles until my fuel was dry.
Then smacked talked, ended up in the DA and I distinctly remember the guy HOing on a 'guns cold merge'. complete Bell-end
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #978 on: June 17, 2013, 06:12:21 PM »
I'm a naïve and dimly lit bulb

Fixed, also seems legit to me.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #979 on: June 17, 2013, 06:13:48 PM »

Absolutely pathetic. Is that the best you could come up with at short notice? I must say I hoped for a more intelligent and sophisticated rebuttal.

You're forgetting a vital component aren't you Badboy, this one film is irrelevant. I've duelled you under several of your other names in the DA. So has Junky, so has Debrody, so has Pervert, and countless others and you perform EXACTLY the same move every single fight. It's all you've got.

I know from your Tempest flying in the DA, Zippy, err Badboy, that you are all of those names and many more. You fly with a second computer in god mode on the country of your victim and never get your Tempest slower than your target, you run to ack, you HO, you pick. How that constitutes pwning is beyond me.

You are Badboy the trainer, stalker, weirdo, duelling cheat and responsible for driving more players, new and old, away from Aces High than anyone else. If I was HTC I'd be suing you for loss of earnings and trying to distance myself from the association they have with you as fast as humanly possible.

To be fair to Badboy I don't think that is who you are thinking of Shida the griefer in the Temp would never 1v1 I heard on the grapevine that Ren was the griefer and he certainly has the nutjob character to back that up. I don't consider someone fighting me this way in a 1v1 lame I had a guy offer me out and try and do it the other week and he lost badly and started making excuses.

If anything I enjoy the psychological side of these type of fights the bit people get angry about when they lose is their lack of knowledge of the FM but there are no secrets if anyone takes the time to look at his posts how it all works is all in there and a lot more branded 'lame' they are gold for this game but usually ignored by the masses in favour of 'A big name' spouting b0ll0cks about taters and tailslides in another thread.

You gotta have some respect for someone like Badboy who takes the time to explain things to you (and admittedly I am a slow learner unlike the youngsters of this game) and some of his pms must have taken a very long time to type, but anytime I wanted a film analysed and his opinion he always explained were I was going wrong.

There is a tendency in the absence of his denial to blame everything on him in a mob mentality something that I was guilty of myself in the past, the only guys that know more than Badboy about the FM in this game are HTC, so hes a definite plus for the game and the community.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #980 on: June 17, 2013, 06:25:15 PM »
 Well said Perv.

When I was a hot-headed fighter ace who thought I knew all about dueling I came up against a name who I believe was badboy. He beat me with flat turning BFMs a number of times and at first I thought it was a lame move. But I went away and thought about it and came back with a new attitude. I figured that if I was being beaten by these simple BFMs then, even though not many people in the game could beat me at that time in a duel, I wasn't actually as watermelon hot as I thought I must be.

So I spent some time studying and then came up against the same pilot again. It was a fine moment when I was able to utilise all my flying style alongside some BFM in flat turns to defeat that pilot. I would end up having epic 10 minute turning fights that tested the nerves and patience more than anything else I had experienced.

It felt great to send a salute and a 'great fight' when I lost to those basic moves rather than make excuses or silently consider myself superiour even though I had lost.

No, I did not convert to flying that style, but I did add another feather into my ACMing cap.

From then on, I sopped trying to do rediculous, unrealistic moves that would damage a real pilot and started really enjoying flying smoothly and with as high a degree of precision as possible.

The badboy I know is almost certainly one of the very best virtual pilots I have encountered. As to him being Gunzo or not, I have no idea nor inclination to know.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #981 on: June 17, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
I know from your Tempest flying in the DA, Zippy

I have never flown the tempest in the DA, nobody ever wanted to duel in one.
But if you don't like getting pwned by a long list of noobs in the DA, I would suggest you try knitting  :rofl

Gunzo 
Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #982 on: June 17, 2013, 06:32:46 PM »
I'm a naïve and dimly lit bulb

+1

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #983 on: June 17, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »
Probably more of us look like:

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm sure some look like that...

Some may look like this...

My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #984 on: June 17, 2013, 06:39:55 PM »
To be fair to Badboy I don't think that is who you are thinking of Shida...

You gotta have some respect for someone like Badboy who takes the time to explain things to you...

There is a tendency in the absence of his denial to blame everything on him in a mob mentality something that I was guilty of myself in the past, the only guys that know more than Badboy about the FM in this game are HTC, so hes a definite plus for the game and the community.

Well said Perv.
The badboy I know is almost certainly one of the very best virtual pilots I have encountered.

Are we learning anything yet, Nrshida? :aok

We all make mistakes, even Fester made one and owned up to it.  I've made mistakes and have apologized.  Can you admit yours... see the error of your judgment here?  

Can you offer a humble apology to the Badboy that pervert, batfink, (two FPHs) and I have interacted with and his 60 pages of posts demonstrate the tremendous value he adds to Aces High?  

Can you be wrong, Nrshida, and show the same strength of character Fester showed with his apology... or do you have evidence of your accusation? :headscratch:

Gunzo is not Badboy. :old:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:51:01 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline TopGear

• Copper Member
« Reply #985 on: June 17, 2013, 07:30:07 PM »
I already provided a hint in this thread, but nobody cared ;)

Hmmm... PT boats anyone? 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #986 on: June 17, 2013, 08:29:09 PM »
I'm sure some look like that...

Some may look like this...

(Image removed from quote.)

Dang, WW. I love ya, bro. And the more often ya post that pic the purdier it gits. Don't let anyone call ya a narcissist.  :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:46:10 PM by Arlo »

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #987 on: June 17, 2013, 09:08:28 PM »
Just wanted to be a participant in this.  You all suck.   :neener:
Carry on.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #988 on: June 17, 2013, 10:12:30 PM »
Have not lied at all.  Care to post film to prove it?

This is how you lost in the DA, you did get to fire your guns, but that was just you taking the bait like a noob.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y41z9orkbb6xys6/MidwayKill.mpg

This was the second win with similar ease, although in the MA duel you did last about 30 seconds longer, but if you call that almost downing me, you are at best delusional.

Gunzo

Well, at least you're man nuff to post the film and admit my getting shots on you which you strongly denied previously.  

A guy that pretends to be nice and ends up being a wolf in sheeps clothing.  Not impressed, and kind of girly like if you ask me.

Thanks for posting the film at least. :salute

Yep, everyone can now see what an easy kill it was and how lame your excuses are.

Enjoy.

Gunzo

You are Badboy the trainer, a.k.a. DozyDuck, Rufio, TopGun, GunDog, Hotdog, Nacho, Zippy and all the other names you anonymously fly under and change almost monthly.

Here is another set of very interesting and uncannily similar (no I'm being conservative, they are almost identical) films of yours; for the community's edification and entertainment:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,271266.msg3390715.html#msg3390715

Compare and contrast, members of the jury, compare and contrast.

nrshida

Just one catch, sadly that wasn't my film. It should be obvious that the fights with Midway weren't filmed, or they would have been posted sooner. The film I posted was one I was given after a TA session a long time ago.

:ahand

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #989 on: June 17, 2013, 10:37:58 PM »
mojorizen same guy at TopGunz?
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song