Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 79730 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #990 on: June 17, 2013, 10:49:19 PM »
Im gonna need all of you to simmer on down and get this thread back on topic.

Love your neighborhood basket case,
                                                 BiPoLaR
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #991 on: June 17, 2013, 10:56:11 PM »

:ahand

Nrshida, i too was confused by the film because I hit him good and that film looked odd and not like me.  It was also cut in several places. Him saying it's an example of the type of maneuver he thinks he used explained why it looked strange.  His film is meaningless, it's not our fight. I frankly don't like Gunzo/Zippy, and am certain he is not Badboy, whom I like and respect very much.

You have me totally confused by your responses and accusations, especially based on my previous experience with you. I wish you could rationally explain yourself because I and others aren't getting what you are offering.  

You seem really off kilter with this.  Are you ok? :confused:

:headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #992 on: June 17, 2013, 10:58:30 PM »
Was the top Fester bailing, Flailing Finn vs. INK, Muppets vs. The Few, Shades of Our Lives, or Midway and his senseless dribble spewn throughout the forums and on 200?
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #993 on: June 17, 2013, 10:58:55 PM »
Game ID's should be tied to BBS ID's. Anyone else can apply to be approved for BBS use.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #994 on: June 17, 2013, 11:02:22 PM »
Im gonna need all of you to simmer on down and get this thread back on topic.

Love your neighborhood basket case,
                                                 BiPoLaR

I thought you're busy trying to prove I'm a shade of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High.  You best get back to work with your computer bud, because you have a lot of work to do to support your silly assertion. :rolleyes:

Let it be known BiP barks up wrong trees. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #995 on: June 17, 2013, 11:04:30 PM »
I thought you're busy trying to prove I'm a shade of The Few, the BEST squad in Aces High.  You best get back to work with your computer bud, because you have a lot of work to do to support your silly assertion. :rolleyes:

Let it be known BiP barks up wrong trees. :old:
I know exactly who you are lol. You arent MickyD, that ill admit.  :devil Enough said on my end. Have fun Middy

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #996 on: June 17, 2013, 11:05:24 PM »
Midway, please don't choke on Bruv's underoos...
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #997 on: June 17, 2013, 11:08:50 PM »
Midway, please choke on Bruv's underoos...
Again, Fixed
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #998 on: June 17, 2013, 11:10:07 PM »
Dang, WW. I love ya, bro. And the more often ya post that pic the purdier it gits. Don't let anyone call ya a narcissist.  :D

LOLOLOL I don't recall posting that one before.... How about this one around 30 years ago. Not nearly a ugly as today (I hope).  :lol

My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #999 on: June 17, 2013, 11:29:17 PM »
I know exactly who you are lol. You arent MickyD, that ill admit.  :devil Enough said on my end. Have fun Middy

You were so convinced I was MickyD and now you admit how wrong you were.  A remarkable change in your confidence level...from practically 100% to now zero.  Says a lot about you and your supposed "facts", huh? :huh

... One of you Few twits is midway. Ill put money on it.

... Midway was started as a troll. Ohhh the things I know.

...but one thing is for sure, One of you few kids is Midway. Thats a fact jack.

Midway, why are you posting under Micky's account again...I mean Micky, why arent you posting under misway?

How much money?  :rofl

What brought about this sudden turnaround and why is your next silly assertion going to be any different? :rolleyes:

Think you've flushed your "That's a fact Jack" credibility down the proverbial swirly, huh? :P

I'll be glad to admit any prev in-game ids of mine, always have. Take your best shot. :)

Silliness... Silliness indeed. :old:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:12:20 AM by Midway »

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1000 on: June 17, 2013, 11:31:30 PM »
You were so convinced I was MickyD and now you admit how wrong you were.  A remarkable change in your confidence level...from practically 100% to now zero.  Says a lot about you and your supposed "facts", huh? :huh

How much money?  :rofl

What brought about this sudden turnaround and why is your next silly assertion going o be any different? :rolleyes:

Think you've flushed your "That's a fact Jack" credibility down the proverbial swirly, huh? :P

I'll be glad to admit any prev in-game ids of mine, always have. Take your best shot. :)

Silliness... Silliness indeed. :old:
It would be in your best interest to move along from me. Hows the golf game?  :devil

EDIT: No people, its not stang.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:38:12 PM by BiPoLaR »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1001 on: June 17, 2013, 11:45:06 PM »
It would be in your best interest to move along from me. Hows the golf game?  :devil

You silly delusional pilot. :rolleyes:
Think I've played golf three times in my life, last time was at least 10 years ago. :rofl

Flush...  :rofl

BiPoLaR, you best quit wasting your time with silliness and start honing your fighting skills, cause if they are anything like your facts, Jack... you and your computer bud's time is better spent in the TA to reform some basis of credibility. :joystick:

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1002 on: June 17, 2013, 11:48:12 PM »
You silly delusional pilot. :rolleyes:
Think I've played golf three times in my life, last time was at least 10 years ago. :rofl

Flush...  :rofl

BiPoLaR, you best quit wasting your time with silliness and start honing your fighting skills, cause if they are anything like your facts, Jack... you and your computer bud's time is better spent in the TA to reform some basis of credibility. :joystick:

Hell, you live near a course, why not play? I would. At least go play drunken speed golf.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1003 on: June 18, 2013, 12:03:52 AM »
I liked Flailing Finn vs. INK the most..
the peak of the thread....its getting tired now...
needs a new input of ridiculusness or a bullet
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1004 on: June 18, 2013, 12:06:44 AM »
Hell, you live near a course, why not play? I would. At least go play drunken speed golf.

Doesn't almost everyone live near a golf course, silly?  Lots of 'em here as in any city. :rolleyes:

Too long a drive for me and have no interest in golf... Aces High much more fun and can always go on nature walks for free without chasing a little ball around. :aok

Now stop barking up wrong trees, will you?  You keep looking sillier. :)

If you think you know a previous id of mine that others don't know, just say it.  I already told you I have no problem with it and will freely admit it if you are correct.  But this "Ohhh the things I know" talk of yours is just... well... you know... nuff said.

Now get to the TA and hone your fighting prowess, will ya? :joystick: