Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80889 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #1005 on: June 18, 2013, 12:32:28 AM »
I liked Flailing Finn vs. INK the most..
the peak of the thread....its getting tired now...
needs a new input of ridiculusness or a bullet

:rofl

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #1006 on: June 18, 2013, 01:29:31 AM »
totally agree with bat and perv,

I'm sure I've ran into him in the DA lake also,  Some no name ID,  we twisted, turned and death rolled from about 10k to deck not gaining or giving an inch, cant remember the planes but they were some forms of spitfire.   I was very confident in myself that I had him for sure to run out of energy turning too tight over the water.   Before I could say good fight and have another go he logged and vanished never to be seen under that name again.

I learn't two very important things from that engagement,  I wasn't as good as I thought I was and ACM is more than one trick moves. 

I thought Quendi was sunsfan  :noid  still he threw some 109's and c2's around like he stole them.     
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1007 on: June 18, 2013, 01:39:02 AM »
There was a Quendi and a Quendian. The latter was supposedly Badboy, not sure if they both were.

Offline RTGorkle

• Copper Member
« Reply #1008 on: June 18, 2013, 10:08:36 AM »
fes·ter   (fstr)
v. fes·tered, fes·ter·ing, fes·ters
v.intr.
1. To generate pus; suppurate.
2. To form an ulcer.
3. To undergo decay; rot.
a. To be or become an increasing source of irritation or poisoning; rankle: bitterness that festered and grew.
b. To be subject to or exist in a condition of decline: allowed the once beautiful park to fester.
v.tr.
To infect, inflame, or corrupt.
n.
A small festering sore or ulcer; a pustule.
[Middle English festren, from festre, fistula, from Old French, from Latin fistula.]

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1009 on: June 18, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
 :lol
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1010 on: June 18, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
LOLOLOL I don't recall posting that one before.... How about this one around 30 years ago. Not nearly a ugly as today (I hope).  :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

Well, I must admit ....

.... you've aged.

;) But you've aged well, sir. I can't necessarily say same.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1011 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:46 AM »
Hell, you live near a course, why not play? I would. At least go play drunken speed golf.

I probably live near 20+. If everyone only knew, they'd probably pay me not to be
a walking hazard. Alas, my hobby seems more sedentary.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1012 on: June 18, 2013, 11:02:25 AM »
I liked Flailing Finn vs. INK the most..
the peak of the thread....its getting tired now...
needs a new input of ridiculusness or a bullet
Awwww whatsa martter Jimmy you dont like your beat downs in your spitty? gota call me names  :aok Just like 5TrickHo

Hey Pink miss me? I heard you were stalking me the other nite  :rofl :rofl

No time for hugs,
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:04:42 AM by Megalodon »
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1013 on: June 18, 2013, 11:09:16 AM »
would that be the "luftburry"     

:rofl
the vert luft!  Badboy incarnate... hey, if you can't outfly them!!!!!  Bore them to death!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1014 on: June 18, 2013, 11:13:19 AM »
I APPOLOGIZE FOR MY ERROR IN JUDGEMENT. ON A WHIM I HIT THE BAIL KEY FOUND IT COUNTED AND WONDERED HOW FAST COULD FINISH THE ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE I DID NOT LIKE THE ACHIEVEMENT BECAUSE IT WAS ENCOURAGING ME TO BAIL OUT ALL THE TIME INSTEAD OF LAND.

IT WAS GAMEY AND NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF THE ACHIEVEMENT. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. IT IS NOT HOW I PLAY THE GAME AND NOT IN CHARACTER AND NOT HOW I DO ANYTHING I ENJOY DOING.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME TO STAY IN THE SPIRIT OF THINGS AND NOT USE A GAMERS APPROACH TO THIS MY FAVORITE BELOVED GAME THAT I HAVE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IN SKINS AND MAPS AND TIME PLAYED.

MY APPOLOGIES FOR ANY DISRUPTION THIS UNMEDITATED SPUR OF THE MOMENT INAPROPRIATE ACTION CAUSED.

The problem for me is... when such a well know player does this ... is there anything else, how many other things do you not like, think up or do?

Do you share these things?  Being found out... will others try to game the game more now becuase of you? It's just not in the spirit.

Straighten up and fly rite,  :aok  and if your gunna macro bail, macro in the fire and bomb  buttons  to0... so at least your shooting some bullets and dropping bombs as well while your grinding..  :noid

It's contagious,

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1015 on: June 18, 2013, 11:16:47 AM »

The problem for me is... when such a well know player does this ... is there anything else, how many other things do you not like, think up or do?

Do you share these things?  Being found out... will others try to game the game more now becuase of you? It's just not in the spirit.

Straighten up and fly rite,  :aok  and if your gunna macro bail, macro in the fire and bomb  buttons  to0... so at least your shooting some bullets and dropping bombs as well while your grinding..  :noid

It's contagious,

No one care about your problems.

Next please
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1016 on: June 18, 2013, 11:19:05 AM »
There was a Quendi and a Quendian. The latter was supposedly Badboy, not sure if they both were.

After further review, Quendi does not = Badboy.  No luftberry and way way too aggressive.  Blew his E repeatedly to get the angle and always pulled the shot.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1017 on: June 18, 2013, 11:20:31 AM »
No one care about your problems.

Next please

I  looked like you.... I would be an alcoholic too..

Like wize twit,

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #1018 on: June 18, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
I  looked like you.... I would be an alcoholic too..

Like wize twit,

What? Lmao!!  Are you shooting-up while typing?

Hush

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1019 on: June 18, 2013, 11:28:51 AM »